- Fundraiser for baby with brain tumor
- Bengals Give Back and Deliver Lunch to the Elderly
- The Lord's Gym Lends Helping Hands
- Matthew 25 Sends Medical Help to Philippines
- Community Rallies Around Sheriff's Pilot with Cancer
- Local Philippine Relief Effort
- Young Girl Awaiting Brain Surgery Collecting Toys for Kids at Children's Hospital
- Operation Christmas Child Collects for Kids Around the World
- Heroes Fund
- Loved Ones Rally for Teen with Cancer
- Bengals Host Annual Meijer Canned Food Drive to Benefit Freestore Foodbank
- The Q Kidz Take The Stage to Raise Awareness
- Mariemont Senior Kicks to Fight Hunger
- Home Depot Volunteers Rehab Odd Fellows Cemetery
- Volunteers Renovate Historic Amelia Cemetery
- Check-Out Hunger In Our Community
- Fighting Hunger 5k benefiting Matthew 25 Ministries
- Potters Team Up to Fight Childhood Hunger in Our Community
- Cincinnati Declares "Extra Mile Day" on November 1
- World Stroke Day Prevention Screenings
- Fighting Hunger 5k
- Local Student Reaching New Heights Raising Money for Research
- The Rusty Ball 2013
- Osgood's Damm Family Auction
- Tours of Abandoned Shillito's to Benefit Cancer Patient
- Friars Club of Cincinnati
- Friars Club Groundbreaking on Facility to Help Young People
- $100,000 Grant Benefits Gateway College
- Key to the Cure Community Event
- Police Work to Get Car Seats to Families in Need
- DHL Plane Pull Kicks Off Ultimate Tug of War to Raise Money to Support Special Olympics Kentucky
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K
- Cow Chip Bingo Raises Money for School Track
- eat. play. give.
- Annual Coat Drive
- Students Sleep Outside to Draw Attention to Homelessness
- 'Recipe for Success' on Nov. 3 will raise funds for hospitality program
- Crayons to Computers Announced as 2013 Impact 100 Grant Recipient
- Bengals Blood Drive
- Local Students Take Part in Non-Profit Showcase
- Benefit for family of Hillsboro teen killed in fire
- GCDA holding second annual Dance College Fair
- Zombies Raise Hunger Awareness
- Volunteers Test Vision of Local Students
- Students Donate Hair for Cancer Patients
- Haunted House Raises Money for Charity
- Tickets for the 6th annual Rusty Ball on sale Monday
- Power Pack Program
Tickets for the 6th annual Rusty Ball on sale Monday
Updated: Friday, September 20 2013, 11:34 AM EDT
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- The Spirit of Cincinnatus, in partnership with The Rusty Griswolds and Foundation Sponsors Graeter’s, Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce, and TriHealth, are proud to announce that tickets for The Rusty Ball officially go on sale on Monday, September 23 at www.therustyball.com.
“We plan to make our sixth annual Rusty Ball the best one yet,” said Steve Frisch, Founder of The Spirit of Cincinnatus. “We continue to be humbled and amazed by all the love and support we’ve received in our community and in turn, we’ve put that right back into our event. The Rusty Ball is the ultimate collaborative fundraising model and we will pack the Duke Energy Convention Center with a room full of volunteers, partners, and guests who will have a wonderful time while supporting 161 local charities. What could be better?!”
Here is the ticket breakdown:
General Admission 1 - $75
-8:00 PM General Admission to The Rusty Ball, 4 drink tickets (beer, wine, soft drinks, water), $85 room rate at the Millennium Hotel
General Admission 2- $85
-8:00 PM General Admission to The Rusty Ball, 4 drink tickets (liquor, beer, wine, soft drinks, water), $85 room rate at the Millennium Hotel
VIP Table ($1,750)
Includes: 10 VIP Tickets, with Reserved Table in VIP/Main Event
- VIP Pre-Party 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Name on web site at www.therustyball.com
- Enjoy dedicated table-side service in a secured VIP area
- 6-drink tickets per VIP guest and light appetizers provided by Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce and Graeters
- Corporate identification on reserved tables
- Nominate participating beneficiary to be entered into drawing for $5,000 award (nomination will occur following beneficiary sign-up deadline) OR a portion of the proceeds will benefit the selected beneficiary
VIP Table – Individual Seat Tickets may be available for $175.
A record-breaking 161 beneficiary groups have signed up to take part in the sixth annual event. Those groups represent a cross-section of charities in our community and helps ensure that even more people in the tri-state will be supported by the generous attendees and backers of The Rusty Ball. Last year, The Rusty Ball raised $482,000, with $135,995 coming from auctions, raffles, and merchandise sales, and $45 benefit paid per ticket to the beneficiaries. In five years, The Rusty Ball has raised over $1.4 million dollars!
The 6th Annual Rusty Ball will take place from 8pm-midnight on Saturday, November 9 inside the Duke Energy Convention Center.
About The Rusty Ball
Since 1999, The Rusty Griswolds have been performing ‘80s party music all over the region. Contacted routinely by individuals and organizations to perform for charity events, far too often the band had been unable to participate. To support a community that has supported them, The Rusty Griswolds started a non-profit called The Spirit of Cincinnatus, and annually offers a charity ball as an event that will allow charitable organizations and individuals a unique fundraising opportunity: The Rusty Ball. Charitable organizations sell tickets for The Rusty Ball in support of their specific cause. The event features music by The Rusty Griswolds and silent and live auctions, among other activities and surprises. Each year, all proceeds from The Rusty Ball are disbursed to each charitable organization based on their percentage of ticket sales. This year, the 6th Annual Rusty Ball, presented by The Spirit of Cincinnatus, The Rusty Griswolds, and Foundation Sponsors Graeter’s, Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce, and TriHealth will take place from 8pm to midnight on Saturday, November 9, 2013 inside the Duke Energy Convention Center.
Since 2010, The Rusty Griswolds have been selected each year as “Best Party/Cover Band” by the readers of CityBeat. In 2013, The Rusty Ball was selected as “Best Charity Event.”
In 2011, The Spirit of Cincinnatus (TSOC) was selected as the first Cincinnati USA Innovation Awards winner (non-profit category), as presented by the Cincinnati Business Courier, CincyTech, and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
In 2012, TSOC received the Excellence in Fundraising Award from the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
In 2013, TSOC founders Steve Frisch and Joe Jones received the Jefferson Award from the Rotary Club of Cincinnati, Frisch received the Civic Leadership Award from Venue Magazine, and TSOC marketing/media relations lead Eric Langevin received the “Forty Under 40” award from the Cincinnati Business Courier.
In five years, The Rusty Ball has raised 1.4 million dollars for local charity groups.
For more information about The Rusty Ball, please visit: www.therustyball.com, www.facebook.com/therustyball, or www.twitter.com/therustyball