Register for the Heart Mini on March 18
CINCINNATI (WKRC) - It's the Heart Mini presented by the American Heart Association and Mercy Health.
Join Local 12's Sheila Gray and John Lomax for an event everyone can enjoy.
The Heart Mini is Cincinnati's largest fundraising event and hometown favorite of 40 years!
Each year thousands in the Tri-State come together to participate in a heart healthy exercise and raise life-saving funds to fight the #1 and #5 killers, heart disease and stroke.
We'll see you at the starting line. For more information, including registration, click here.
Saturday, March 17, 2018 - Duke Energy Convention Center
- 9AM - 3PM - Health & Fitness Expo
- 9AM - 5PM - Packet Pickup
- 12PM - Kids Fun Run (ages 7 & under)
Sunday, March 18, 2018 - Downtown Cincinnati
- 7:30AM - Medpace 15K Heart Mini & St. Elizabeth Heart 1/2 Marathon
- 9:15AM - UC Health 1K Steps for Stroke
- 10:30AM - Ohio National Financial Service's 5K Heart Race
- 11:30AM - 2K Kid's Run
- 12:00PM - Mercy Health 5K Heart Walk
Information courtesy Heart Mini