- American Daredevil Flies Through Crevice In China
- 1,476 Foot Invisible Tower To Be Built In Seoul, South Korea
- Peruvian Volcano Eruption Caught On Camera
- Player Returns to the Field After Amputation
- Near Miss
- Kayak Encounter With 80,000 Pound Humpback Whale
- Noodling Teen Catches 72 Pound Catfish
- Sinkhole In Florida
- The Most Unlucky Bowling Incident Ever
- VIDEO: Semi in Greensburg involved in amazing crash
- Takeout Food, Bear Size!
- Watch The Milton-Madison Bridge Demolition
Kayak Encounter With 80,000 Pound Humpback Whale
Updated: Tuesday, August 27 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
Kayakers off the coast of California get an animal encounter of a lifetime with a 80,000 pound Humpback whale and the photos to go with it.
An 80-thousand pound Humpback
whale surfaced about three feet away from the woman's kayak. One of her
companions was able to get the photos. She says the whale just cruised
right around her, never hitting her or her kayak, before disappearing
back into the water.