- American Daredevil Flies Through Crevice In China
- 1,476 Foot Invisible Tower To Be Built In Seoul, South Korea
- Peruvian Volcano Eruption Caught On Camera
- Player Returns to the Field After Amputation
- Near Miss
- Kayak Encounter With 80,000 Pound Humpback Whale
- Noodling Teen Catches 72 Pound Catfish
- Sinkhole In Florida
- The Most Unlucky Bowling Incident Ever
- VIDEO: Semi in Greensburg involved in amazing crash
- Takeout Food, Bear Size!
- Watch The Milton-Madison Bridge Demolition
Noodling Teen Catches 72 Pound Catfish
Updated: Tuesday, August 27 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
Noodling teens called Bare Knuckle Babes fishing for Catfish in Texas.
The group, Bare Knuckle Babes, are a competitive fishing
group in Texas that practices the fishing technique called, "noodling." The members are teens who say they enjoy wading, and
just waiting for a big catfish to come along. One of the babes recently
caught a 72 pound catfish. She beat out 200 others, including her
father, to win the prestigious Okie Noodling Tournament title.
was the largest catch in the event's 14-year history.