Public Service Announcements
LOCAL 12 is proud to serve the Tri-State community, supporting hundreds of non-profit organizations and their good works.
These are the guidelines for public service announcements (PSAs) sent to LOCAL12.
- PSAs will be screened for quality and subject matter. They should address issues of concern to the TriState or causes that will make life in our area better.
- Organizations sending PSAs must be able to provide proof of tax exempt status.
- Keep the commercial aspects of an event out of your spot. Provide viewers with a number to call or a web address to check in your spots.
- Preferred spots should be in HD format (ie: H264 quicktime movies, .MOV, 1280x720P). Send a link to view or download your digital spot to 12CommunityConnection@Local12.com. If you do not have HD please send DVDs. Unfortunately we are no longer accepting Beta tapes or mini DV tapes.
- Check to make sure the who, what, when, where and why are mentioned.
- Be sure to list the spots and their length and expiration dates.
- PSAs should arrive at the station at least 6 weeks before your event.
1906 Highland Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45219
For written announcements email CommunityConnection@Local12.com or mail them directly to the station with attention: Community Connection.
There is no guarantee your spot will air. Spots will be added to our PSA rotation at the discretion of our Public Service Director. If you have any questions or need more information please email CommunityConnection@Local12.com. Thanks again for your interest!
Public Service Director
LOCAL12 Community Connection