Taylor Swift announces 2018 tour dates, locations
CINCINNATI (WKRC) - Pop star Taylor Swift announced the first of dates for her "reputation Stadium Tour" on Monday.
No, Cincinnati did not make the list, but there is no shortage of opportunities to see her concert nearby.
Among the 27 tour stops, Swift will be coming to Ohio twice.
- Columbus on July 7 at Ohio Stadium
- Cleveland on July 17 at First Energy Stadium
Other trips to the region include:
- Chicago on June 2 at Soldier Field
- Louisville on June 30 at Papa John's Cardinal Staidum
- Pittsburgh on August 7 at Heinz Field
- Nashville on August 25 at Nissan Stadium
- Indianapolis on September 15 at Lucas Oil Stadium
- St. Louis on September 18 at The Dome at America's Center
Tickets for general public go on sale Dec. 13.
The tour kicks off May 8 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Swift released her sixth album, "reputation," last week. It features the hit songs "...Ready for It?" and "Look What You Made Me Do."