- Muli-flavored milk called Shaka
- Graeter's new mystery flavor
- Man tunnels through the snow to get to car
- Bacon eating contest at Daytona 500
- Star Wars Day on Disney cruises
- US Cross Country skiers get funky
- Bacon-wrapped pizza
- Dog owner slips after laughing at dog's fall
- Hamsters eat a tiny Valentine's Day dinner
- Snow shovel downhill races
- Paddleboarding on icy Lake Michigan
- Beauty pageant brawl
- Razor company uses rodents to discourage beards
- Porcupine picks Super Bowl winner
- KFC offers up the Double Down Dog
- Two breeds added to Westminster Dog Show
- Gadget may let you control stuff with your mind
- Minnesota Cold: Jumping on a frozen trampoline
- Snake slithers out of San Diego toilet
- Merry Swiftmas to singer's fans
- Grandmother is happy iPhone gift is a prank
- Cop pulls over Wisconsin teen to give her concert tickets
- Mad Ant catches wayward bat at basketball game
- The Cooler: Star Wars Christmas light display
- The Cooler: Motorcycle rider tours ice hotel
- The Cooler: Baby sees twins for first time
- The Cooler: Holderness family video: "Jammietime"
- The Cooler: Crazy hammock spans 400 foot high canyon
- The Cooler: Helicopters make Christmas tree delivery quick
- The Cooler: Real school of witchcraft and wizardry
- The Cooler: Bacon scented pillowcase
- The Cooler: Ugly Christmas sweater suit
- The Cooler: Underwater city planned for Japan
- The Cooler: Joey Chestnut sets turkey-eating record before Thanksgiving
- The Cooler: Epic snowfall in New York spawns social media frenzy
- The Cooler: Thanksgiving feast for a tiny hamsters
- The Cooler: Holderness Family's "All About the Baste"
- The Cooler: Artist chooses coffee cups as his medium
- The Cooler: Star Wars Jedi Babies - Crib Wars Episode I : The Baby Menace.
- The Cooler: Divorce leads to Corvette dumped into Delaware River
- The Cooler: An unholy alliance between Mountain Dew and Doritos
- The Cooler: Student makes last second shot to win a truck
- The Cooler: Old arcade games free online
- The Cooler: Fuzzy rover studies penguins
- The Cooler: Daniel Radcliffe raps "Alphabet Aerobics"
- The Cooler: Craze for Lewis Road chocolate milk in New Zealand
- The Cooler: KFC Korea launches the Zinger Double Down King
- The Cooler: Kickstarter campaign for the hoverboard
- The Cooler: Wasabi Ginger is new potato chip flavor
- The Cooler: Dog interrupts weather forecast
The Cooler: Most powerful fart machine
Updated: Tuesday, December 9 2014, 11:15 AM EST
DOVER, England (Derek Drake) -- Colin Furze is known for his zany and ingenious inventions on YouTube.
Recently, a commenter on one of his videos suggested he build a bigger version of a "pulse jet" -- a type of jet engine in which combustion happens in pulses, creating thrust and the loud, intermittent explosions sound like, well...flatulence -- and point it at France and see if they can hear it.
So that`s just what Furze did.
WATCH Furze's video of the momentous occasion here.
According to two people in Pas-de-Calais, France, they heard it. They weren`t exactly sure what it was, but they heard it.
Pas-de-Calais is 4 miles across the English Channel from Dover, England.
Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for more updates!