- Babies amazed at new Star Wars trailer
- DJ tries to set eight-day record
- Young Star Wars fans asks that Jedi be allowed to marry
- Toddler really wants to run for president
- Canada's most expensive donut
- Bob Herzog gets flying carpet lessons for Disney’s Aladdin Jr.
- Giant chocolate Easter egg
- Man creates STAR WARS Imperial Star Destroyer drone
- "Jurassic Park" scenes recreated with Legos
- Big Poppa Tart: Part donut and part Pop-Tart
- Whopper-scented cologne?
- Gamer beats world record on retro "Bubbles" game
- VCR baffles kids
- Egg ad stars Kevin Bacon
- Giant gator shows up on Florida golf course
- Flight attendant dances to entertain passengers
- Village learns sign language for resident
- Peeps flavored milk
- Muli-flavored milk called Shaka
- Graeter's new mystery flavor
- Man tunnels through the snow to get to car
- Bacon eating contest at Daytona 500
- Star Wars Day on Disney cruises
- US Cross Country skiers get funky
- Bacon-wrapped pizza
- Dog owner slips after laughing at dog's fall
- Hamsters eat a tiny Valentine's Day dinner
- Snow shovel downhill races
- Paddleboarding on icy Lake Michigan
- Beauty pageant brawl
- Razor company uses rodents to discourage beards
- Porcupine picks Super Bowl winner
- KFC offers up the Double Down Dog
- Two breeds added to Westminster Dog Show
- Gadget may let you control stuff with your mind
- Minnesota Cold: Jumping on a frozen trampoline
- Snake slithers out of San Diego toilet
- Merry Swiftmas to singer's fans
- Grandmother is happy iPhone gift is a prank
- Cop pulls over Wisconsin teen to give her concert tickets
- Mad Ant catches wayward bat at basketball game
- The Cooler: Star Wars Christmas light display
- The Cooler: Motorcycle rider tours ice hotel
- The Cooler: Baby sees twins for first time
- The Cooler: Holderness family video: "Jammietime"
- The Cooler: Crazy hammock spans 400 foot high canyon
- The Cooler: Helicopters make Christmas tree delivery quick
- The Cooler: Real school of witchcraft and wizardry
- The Cooler: Bacon scented pillowcase
- The Cooler: Ugly Christmas sweater suit
The Cooler: Most powerful fart machine
Updated: Tuesday, December 9 2014, 11:15 AM EST
DOVER, England (Derek Drake) -- Colin Furze is known for his zany and ingenious inventions on YouTube.
Recently, a commenter on one of his videos suggested he build a bigger version of a "pulse jet" -- a type of jet engine in which combustion happens in pulses, creating thrust and the loud, intermittent explosions sound like, well...flatulence -- and point it at France and see if they can hear it.
So that`s just what Furze did.
WATCH Furze's video of the momentous occasion here.
According to two people in Pas-de-Calais, France, they heard it. They weren`t exactly sure what it was, but they heard it.
Pas-de-Calais is 4 miles across the English Channel from Dover, England.
Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for more updates!