- Craze for Lewis Road chocolate milk in New Zealand
- KFC Korea launches the Zinger Double Down King
- Kickstarter campaign for the hoverboard
- Wasabi Ginger is new potato chip flavor
- Dog interrupts weather forecast
- Children's Theater production of "Beauty and the Beast"
- Dirty Dancing kid has the moves down
- Wife-carrying contest in Maine
- Kangaroo fight in a cul de sac
- Flying Roadster ready to debut
- The Hibernator Challenge: 7 pounds of breakfast
- Light saber keys made for you
- Harry Potter collector sets record
- Padawans can train to be Jedi in Chile
- Professor prints 3D instruments
- Banner too strong for pee wee football players
- It's a onesie, it's a suit, it's a suitsy
- Kobayashi vs Bogart the hamster
- Bob and Sheila in their underpants for Underwareness
- Sesame Street's Star S'mores
- Kid faceplants on Oval Office couch
- DuckTales gets a makeover
- GMC tackles the muddy slopes of Perfect North
- Experiencing life as a dog
- Haka Dance
- First 4-D free-flying roller coaster
- Batman in Japan?
- Action Movie Kid: Part II
- Ghostbusters tribute in LEGOS
- First Superman comic book sells for $3.2 million
- Everything with Bacon: Bob Herzog's dream restaurant
- Part Katana. Part Lightsaber. All Awesome.
- The Rapping Mannings
- Delivered to the gutter
- Ninja Turtle Talk
- Amazing ski jumper
- Human cyborgs walk among us
- Crazy roof jump video
- Dive. Or dive not. There is no try.
- Tree climbing competition
- Most powerful fart machine
- A corvette fit for a Sith Lord
- Ghost Pepper Super Hot Candy
- Shop for furniture, adopt a dog
- Star Wars recreated in Minecraft
- Tube to work day
- When "Happy" turns "Tacky"
- GMC team take segway tour
- Kids caution Canadians
- Shark on a stick
- Airport or spaceport?
- Wife-carrying contest
- Happy 40th Birthday Bob Herzog
- Coolest water gun ever?
- The Sauerkraut King
- Pizza bed
- Star Wars meets Frozen
- A hooter in the window blind
- A match made by McFly?
- Something that will make you :-)
- Cool Coke caps
- $2 million for a used bed?
- "Billie Jean" on beer bottles
- Baby on board?
- GMC crew goes to Adams County
- One man Star Wars band
- Bill Murray's bachelor party wisdom
- Steve Perry performs again
- Search terms by state
- GMC crew goes ziplining
- Is McDonalds new mascot happy or creepy
- Ben as the Bat
- A boy and his banana
- Cliff Diving
- Water jet packs make everything better
- 100 Days of Dance
- Hamster eats tiny burritos
- Family lives like it is 1986
- No coordination at graduation
- Star Wars Art Show
- Local 12 Scurries for a good cause
- BASE jumping record
- Pyro board breathes life into fire
- Pizza Game Changers?
- Organ made from Pringles cans
- Bacon: the first meal on the moon
- Students prank professor on April Fools Day
- WILLY WONKA debuts
- Flying like a dinosaur
Search terms by state
Updated: Friday, May 23 2014, 11:52 AM EDT
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- The real estate blog Estately has searched through all 50 states to find the top searches for each one. The non-scientific study revealed a lot about the interests in every state.
So what's the top search keywords punched into Google? Estately said it ran hundreds of search queries through Google Trends to find what words, terms, or question each state checked out.
In Ohio, the following topics are the most searched topics:
Lebron James / Libertarian / P90X / Raccoon Hunting / Weight Watchers
Black Friday / Bowling / Creed (band) / Demonic Possession / Lyrics to Happy Birthday / New Year’s Resolution / Obama Is the Antichrist (tied with Alabama) / Whores
And in Indiana:
Avon / Creationism / Communism / Diabetes / I have a rash /Jared Fogle (Subway spokesman) / Pacifism
Estately writes that it focused the search divisive topics like politics and religion, as well interest in types of recreation, music, movies, diet and health topics, famous people, TV shows, dumb questions, and a "bunch of silly stuff" like thumb wresting and glam rock.
The results are not scientific, Estately writes, but it provides a look at each state's personality.