- Everything with Bacon: Bob Herzog's dream restaurant
- Part Katana. Part Lightsaber. All Awesome.
- The Rapping Mannings
- Delivered to the gutter
- Ninja Turtle Talk
- Amazing ski jumper
- Human cyborgs walk among us
- Crazy roof jump video
- Dive. Or dive not. There is no try.
- Tree climbing competition
- Most powerful fart machine
- A corvette fit for a Sith Lord
- Ghost Pepper Super Hot Candy
- Shop for furniture, adopt a dog
- Star Wars recreated in Minecraft
- Tube to work day
- When "Happy" turns "Tacky"
- GMC team take segway tour
- Kids caution Canadians
- Shark on a stick
- Airport or spaceport?
- Wife-carrying contest
- Happy 40th Birthday Bob Herzog
- Coolest water gun ever?
- The Sauerkraut King
- Pizza bed
- Star Wars meets Frozen
- A hooter in the window blind
- A match made by McFly?
- Something that will make you :-)
- Cool Coke caps
- $2 million for a used bed?
- "Billie Jean" on beer bottles
- Baby on board?
- GMC crew goes to Adams County
- One man Star Wars band
- Bill Murray's bachelor party wisdom
- Steve Perry performs again
- Search terms by state
- GMC crew goes ziplining
- Is McDonalds new mascot happy or creepy
- Ben as the Bat
- A boy and his banana
- Cliff Diving
- Water jet packs make everything better
- 100 Days of Dance
- Hamster eats tiny burritos
- Family lives like it is 1986
- No coordination at graduation
- Star Wars Art Show
- Local 12 Scurries for a good cause
- BASE jumping record
- Pyro board breathes life into fire
- Pizza Game Changers?
- Organ made from Pringles cans
- Bacon: the first meal on the moon
- Students prank professor on April Fools Day
- Mama Herzog talks NCAA basketball from Texas
- WILLY WONKA debuts
- Flying like a dinosaur
- Sizzling Bacon
- Find Secret Public-Sleeping Dens With Google Naps
- Bob Herzog practices for first pitch
- Tackling a sandwich called The Bacon at GABP
- A princess conspiracy?
- Military Selfies
- Walken's dancin'
- The D-Bat Dog
- Wife Carrying Contest
- Attempt by Bob Herzog to do Irish dance ends in injury
- Carnivorous Cartographer Makes Meat Map
- Bob Herzog heads to NYC to perform with Nick Lachey on VH1
- "Happy" on Tatooine
- "Wake Up and Smell the Bacon"
- Nick Lachey talks "Frozen" parody
- National Chili Day
- IronPigs new skin?
- Going viral!
- Social Media Guard
- Huey hair?
- Toy Fair
- Cherry Thing-A-Lings
- Bacon Week
- Shovel Racing
- Star Wars Football?
- The 7AM Switch
- Props for sale!
- Toothpaste Goes Bold
- Bad Lip Reading - More NFL
- Cute Kid Performs Parody
- Wookie Tweets
- Getting in the game
- How to sell a used car
- The Cooler: Tongue Twister
- A Sith Selfie?
- The Pancake Man
- Ron Burgundy at the Desk
- Bob Becomes the Grinch to Interview the Grinch
- The Cooler: Ugly Sweater Run
- The Cooler: The Hungry Games
- The Cooler: The Word of the Year
- The Cooler: Jedi Camp
- The Cooler: Looking for Jedis?
- The Cooler: Bacon Deodorant
- The Cooler: Man tases wife
- The Cooler: Sports director channels Ron Burgundy
- The Cooler: Scotchy Scotch Scotch
- The Cooler: Pumpkin Art
- The Cooler: Bacon Soda
- The Cooler: Starbucks Drake Hands
- The Cooler: Ron Burgundy
- The Cooler: Dream Slip-n-Slide
- The Cooler: Ghost The Musical
- The Cooler: The Pelican Drop?
- The Cooler: Flugtag!
- The Cooler: Bohemian Gravity
- The Cooler: OU's band does "The Fox"
- The Cooler: Bond car sells at auction
- The Cooler: The Most Wurst?
- The Cooler: Weird Wedding Photos
- The Cooler: Gravy Wrestling
- The Cooler: Freaky First Pitch
- The Cooler: Thursday, August 22
- The Cooler: Space Food Research
- The Cooler: Illinois State Fair Holds Husband-Calling Contest
- The Cooler: Yo-Yo Masters On The Cooler: Monday, August 11th
- The Cooler: Harp Twins
- The Cooler: Fiat Floating Cars?
- The Cooler: It's the Jar with a Twist!
- The Cooler: Tuesday, July 31
- The Cooler: Tuesday, July 30th
- The Cooler: Monday, July 29th
- The Cooler: Anti-Shark Suit
- The Cooler: Antelope Escape Route
- The Cooler: A FURari?
- The Cooler: Wheel Gymnastics
The Cooler: It's the Jar with a Twist!
Updated: Wednesday, November 27 2013, 04:36 PM EST
Seen a new invention for the first time and wondered, "how
did I not think of that?" I pondered that very thing this morning when I
saw the Jar With A Twist. Conceptually, it's pretty simple. How do you
make sure and get all the peanut butter out of that jar? How do you
make sure no jelly is left behind? How can you be sure you've gotten all
of the salsa? Well, four entrepreneurs think they have the answer in
their invention; the jar with a twist. They have a patent pending on
what you see here. Whatever the product, they want to be the company to put it in
one of their jars. Every last ounce would rise to the top. They say
it'll revolutionize the jarred condiment industry. How about this
quote, "the next time you get peanut butter on your knuckles or break a
chip while trying to delicately dip into the last bit of salsa, you'll
wish you had one."
Watch Bob Herzog on The Cooler, Thursday, August 1.