- Shop for furniture, adopt a dog
- Star Wars recreated in Minecraft
- Tube to work day
- When "Happy" turns "Tacky"
- GMC team take segway tour
- Kids caution Canadians
- Shark on a stick
- Airport or spaceport?
- Wife-carrying contest
- Happy 40th Birthday Bob Herzog
- Coolest water gun ever?
- The Sauerkraut King
- Pizza bed
- Star Wars meets Frozen
- A hooter in the window blind
- A match made by McFly?
- Something that will make you :-)
- Cool Coke caps
- $2 million for a used bed?
- "Billie Jean" on beer bottles
- Baby on board?
- GMC crew goes to Adams County
- One man Star Wars band
- Bill Murray's bachelor party wisdom
- Steve Perry performs again
- Search terms by state
- GMC crew goes ziplining
- Is McDonalds new mascot happy or creepy
- Ben as the Bat
- A boy and his banana
- Cliff Diving
- Water jet packs make everything better
- 100 Days of Dance
- Hamster eats tiny burritos
- Family lives like it is 1986
- No coordination at graduation
- Star Wars Art Show
- Local 12 Scurries for a good cause
- BASE jumping record
- Pyro board breathes life into fire
- Pizza Game Changers?
- Organ made from Pringles cans
- Bacon: the first meal on the moon
- Students prank professor on April Fools Day
- Mama Herzog talks NCAA basketball from Texas
- WILLY WONKA debuts
- Flying like a dinosaur
- Sizzling Bacon
- Find Secret Public-Sleeping Dens With Google Naps
- Bob Herzog practices for first pitch
- Tackling a sandwich called The Bacon at GABP
- A princess conspiracy?
- Military Selfies
- Walken's dancin'
- The D-Bat Dog
- Wife Carrying Contest
- Attempt by Bob Herzog to do Irish dance ends in injury
- Carnivorous Cartographer Makes Meat Map
- Bob Herzog heads to NYC to perform with Nick Lachey on VH1
- "Happy" on Tatooine
- "Wake Up and Smell the Bacon"
- Nick Lachey talks "Frozen" parody
- National Chili Day
- IronPigs new skin?
- Going viral!
- Social Media Guard
- Huey hair?
- Toy Fair
- Cherry Thing-A-Lings
- Bacon Week
- Shovel Racing
- Star Wars Football?
- The 7AM Switch
- Props for sale!
- Toothpaste Goes Bold
- Bad Lip Reading - More NFL
- Cute Kid Performs Parody
- Wookie Tweets
- Getting in the game
- How to sell a used car
- The Cooler: Tongue Twister
- A Sith Selfie?
- The Pancake Man
- Ron Burgundy at the Desk
- Bob Becomes the Grinch to Interview the Grinch
- The Cooler: Ugly Sweater Run
- The Cooler: The Hungry Games
- The Cooler: The Word of the Year
- The Cooler: Jedi Camp
- The Cooler: Looking for Jedis?
- The Cooler: Bacon Deodorant
- The Cooler: Man tases wife
- The Cooler: Sports director channels Ron Burgundy
- The Cooler: Scotchy Scotch Scotch
- The Cooler: Pumpkin Art
- The Cooler: Bacon Soda
- The Cooler: Starbucks Drake Hands
- The Cooler: Ron Burgundy
- The Cooler: Dream Slip-n-Slide
- The Cooler: Ghost The Musical
- The Cooler: The Pelican Drop?
- The Cooler: Flugtag!
- The Cooler: Bohemian Gravity
- The Cooler: OU's band does "The Fox"
- The Cooler: Bond car sells at auction
- The Cooler: The Most Wurst?
- The Cooler: Weird Wedding Photos
- The Cooler: Gravy Wrestling
- The Cooler: Freaky First Pitch
- The Cooler: Thursday, August 22
- The Cooler: Space Food Research
- The Cooler: Illinois State Fair Holds Husband-Calling Contest
- The Cooler: Yo-Yo Masters On The Cooler: Monday, August 11th
- The Cooler: Harp Twins
- The Cooler: Fiat Floating Cars?
- The Cooler: It's the Jar with a Twist!
- The Cooler: Tuesday, July 31
- The Cooler: Tuesday, July 30th
- The Cooler: Monday, July 29th
- The Cooler: Anti-Shark Suit
- The Cooler: Antelope Escape Route
- The Cooler: A FURari?
- The Cooler: Wheel Gymnastics
The Cooler: Tuesday, July 30th
Updated: Tuesday, July 30 2013, 09:04 AM EDT
Little hiking? A little fishing? Maybe make some s'mores on the
campfire? Your classic "roughin' it" stuff. Well, apparently that's not
enough for some people. Tim roman, for example, decided to open a portal
to another dimension. Okay, that's not really what's going on here but it
sure looks like it.
This video has actually
been posted on Mr. Roman's YouTube page for awhile but it just came to
my attention thanks to neatorama.com. Mr. Roman writes on his his
page that they were able to create a 3-d starfield with a Krypton laser with a star lens, and an arctic laser with a
perpendicular plane lens. I'm really not sure what any of that means, but I think I want to go camping with those people.
Watch The Cooler to see.