- US official: Plane debris in Indian Ocean same type as MH370
- Two hospitalized in collision on Brent Spence Bridge
- Kroger recalls four seasonings over salmonella fears
- Bobby Hilton 'proud' of Cincinnati for indictment
- Man found shot dead in Mt. Auburn
- Pastors preach peace in light of indictment
- Prosecutor says UC police are "not cops"
- Tensing evaluations: At or above standards
- Special investigator to review marijuana signatures
- Calls for justice and peace at rally for DuBose
- Breaking down the body cam video of Officer Tensing
- Erica Collura's Wednesday night into Thursday forecast
- Devon and Leah Still share emotional farewell as dad leaves for training camp
- Bruce Homers to back Desclafani as Reds blank Cardinals
- Second officer's body cam video
- Barricades set up around UC public safety HQ as precaution
- Samuel DuBose's family asks for peace
- Local 12 talks with indicted officer's attorney
- Legal definition of charges former officer Ray Tensing faces
- Prosecutor calls deadly shooting "asinine"
- Improvements planned for Rupp Arena
- Police make arrest in check cashing business robbery
- Man who robbed business and posted video on Facebook convicted
- THURSDAY AT 6: Mother knows best
- City leaders praise Prosecutor Joe Deters
- White House says Mullah Omar death reports are credible
- NKY native wins 3 golds in Special Olympics World Games
- Local 12 talks with noted criminal defense lawyer on officer murder charges
- Only three officers charged for use of force since 2001
- Body-Cam video: UC police officer shoots Samuel DuBose
- Man claims woman assulted him after answering ad for sex
- University of Cincinnati reacts to former officer indictment
- Former officer reports to Hamilton County justice center
- Grand jury's role in DuBose court proceedings
- DuBose family reacts to release of body cam video
- Local athlete wins Gold in Special Olympics World Games
- Former officer in jail and could face life in prison
- Medical Edge: Chef boot camp
- Cincinnati 2001 to 2015: Changes in the ways police indictments are handled
- FRIDAY AT 6: Detecting a silent killer
- UC Officer Ray Tensing charged with murder, voluntary manslaughter
- Newport Aquarium earns Earth Day Award
- Police find suspect, cash and gun from Cashland robbery
- Should UCPD be disbanded?
- City prepares for Tensing announcement as DuBose family asks for peace
- DuBose family arrives at prosecutor's office ahead of announcement
- UC uptown campus closed ahead of Dubose video
- Body-cam video of Sam DuBose to be released Wednesday
- Tom Brady: 'I did nothing wrong' in Deflategate
- House, Senate move toward passage of transportation patch
Abused Dog Update: Joseph Now in a Foster Home
Updated: Tuesday, November 5 2013, 03:10 PM EST
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (WKRC) -- The dog that was rescued after being left tied to a tree for four years makes progress in his recovery.
Joseph the German Shepherd has left the hospital and is now in a foster home. His foster family will care for him until a forever home is found.
After he was rescued in September, Joseph went to West Chester Veterinary Center for treatment. Joseph weighed only half of what he should and was suffering from heart worms and an ear infection.
Middletown police have charged the dog's owner, Jeremy Shane Temple, with animal torture, chaining, and having an unlicensed dog.
Temple is awaiting trial.
See Joseph's Story Update HERE
See Rich Jaffe's Original Story HERE
Watch Rich Jaffe's Story HERE
Watch Abused Dog Update HERE