- NFL report says Patriots did deflate footballs
- Chance for showers and storms in Scott Dimmich's Wednesday forecast
- North Fairmount mother pleads guilty to killing toddler daughter
- VIDEO: Shot fired during Zee Market robbery
- Slow and steady progess for Eastgate construction
- Medical helicopter called to Fairfield Twp. crash
- THURSDAY AT 6: Punishment gone public
- Baltimore mayor calls for federal investigation into police
- Police: Tulsa woman vandalized corpse at funeral home
- Secret messages on Pizza Hut app save Florida mom and kids
- Social experiment lues kids from parents with puppies
- Local lawmaker wants bike helmets mandatory for kids under 16
- Specials for mothers this weekend at the Butterfly Show
- Germanwings pilot reportedly practiced fatal dive
- Crews extinguish Newport fire in minutes
- Driver may have been impaired, using phone during fatal crash
- Man shot in Avondale, taken to U.C. Medical Center
- Two women rescued from house fire
- Body uncovered of dog "killed in the cruelest way possible"
- Former Bengals player David Fulcher mentoring inmates
- Fiat Chrysler wants to give dealership workers free ride to college
- Plan to bring new apartments and restaurants stopped by the city
- Pizza delivery driver stabbed, robbed and carjacked, but still makes delivery
- Suit against Maker's Mark claimed bourbon not "homemade"
- Campaign 2015: School levy & bond issues
- Community rallies behind burn victim and sister
- Byrd drives in 4, Reds top Pirates 7-1
- Virus going around with symptoms that mimic allergies
- Repeat sex offender convicted of garage attack
- Search for minivan in attempted abduction
- Woman who slapped child on school bus pleads no contest
- Driver that killed utility worker may have been impaired & using cellphone
- Historic windows from mansion found
- Howard Ain, Troubleshooter: Thieves target elderly in lottery scam
- 1,742 acres of hemp to be planted in Kentucky
- Leah Still to undergo stem cell transplant
- Study shows some men's beards are 'as dirty as toilets'
- Macy's to open first 4 off-price stores in NYC area
- 149 people infected in HIV outbreak
- Proposed bourbon bill tax code change in Kentucky
- Ohio escapee on lam since 1959 caught by US marshals in Florida
- Hamilton natives bring Hollywood to hometown
- Families encouraged to unplug during Screen-Free Week
- Pacquiao injury another hit for boxing
- Huckabee, the other man from Hope, opens 2016 bid
- Texas Muslims on edge amid protests, contest attack
- Abuse allegations surface about candidate for Ky. governor
- Superintendent responds to protests over SCPA reassignments
- 'Miscommunication' leads to scare at P&G tower
- Disinfection issue closes Coco Key Water Park
Abused Dog Update: Joseph Now in a Foster Home
Updated: Tuesday, November 5 2013, 03:10 PM EST
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (WKRC) -- The dog that was rescued after being left tied to a tree for four years makes progress in his recovery.
Joseph the German Shepherd has left the hospital and is now in a foster home. His foster family will care for him until a forever home is found.
After he was rescued in September, Joseph went to West Chester Veterinary Center for treatment. Joseph weighed only half of what he should and was suffering from heart worms and an ear infection.
Middletown police have charged the dog's owner, Jeremy Shane Temple, with animal torture, chaining, and having an unlicensed dog.
Temple is awaiting trial.
See Joseph's Story Update HERE
See Rich Jaffe's Original Story HERE
Watch Rich Jaffe's Story HERE
Watch Abused Dog Update HERE