- Tim Hedrick's Wednesday Evening Forecast
- Council Members Halt Streetcar Funding
- Inmate Dies in Custody, Homicide or Suicide?
- Lincoln Heights Elementary Lifts Lockdown, Shooting Suspect Still at Large
- Council Considers Putting Streetcar Project on Hold
- No Indictment in Bonnaroo Crash that Kills Two People
- CHCA Teacher Put on Leave for Nude Photos Online
- Lincoln Heights Elementary School on Lockdown
- Suspect Accused in Stabbing in Court
- Reds Release 2014 Cactus League Schedule
- Police Investigating Child Skull Fracture
- Bank robber on the run may have red dye on him
- Seton teacher is a double showcase winner on Price is Right
- Surveillance photo of thief who robbed Speedway and customer
- CHCA teacher on leave after nude photos found online
- Brown County jail hanging ruled a homicide
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Police Investigating Shooting During Robbery in Avondale
- Man Shot in East Price Hill
- Concert Tragedy Survivor Searches for Rescuers
- Local 12 Investigation of Judge Tracie Hunter
- Man Makes Donation to Good Samaritan
- Drunk Mom Arrested with 4 Kids in Car
- Legal Memo Shows Former City Manager Knew of Problems
- High Infant Death Rate Sounds An Alarm
- Two Arizona Skydivers Dead After Colliding
- Purse Theft From Local Church
- Judge Dismisses Family of Missing Student's Lawsuit
- University Sues Obama Administration Over Federal Mandate to Provide Birth Control
- What's Behind the Gunfire? Cincinnati Shootings Increase
- Deputy Saves Suspect's Life after Suicide Attempt
- Mayor Delays City Manager Vote
Head on Collision Sends Three to Hospital
Updated: Tuesday, October 15 2013, 04:29 PM EDT
WILLIAMSBURG, Ohio (WKRC) -- Three people including a 7-year-old girl, are recovering at UC Medical Center after a head-on crash Monday afternoon in Williamsburg.
It happened at State Route 133 and Todds Run Foster Road.
The car 27-year-old Krystal Ireton of Bethel was driving crashed into the car driven by 19-year-old Morgan Rinehart of Bethel.
Ireton's daughter was also in her car. All were wearing seat belts and their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.