- Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel
- Democratic debate: Fact-checking the candidates
- Local debate watch party at Mr. Pitiful's
- Clinton, Sanders clash on guns, economy, foreign policy
- Neighbors thought body on fence was Halloween decoration
- Ohio leads Midwest states in workers killed on the job
- Ohio State Highway Patrol investigating deadly crashes
- New face in Ohio race for soon-to-be vacant congressional seat
- Stand Up for Ohio pushes to raise minimum wage to $12 hr
- Union: Chronic shortage of air traffic controllers a crisis
- Naked man accused of stabbing a woman appears in court
- Police search for suspects in copper thefts
- Tim Hedrick's Tuesday evening forecast
- 2 firefighters die after 2 rescued from Kansas City blaze
- 911 caller lies about child in stolen car
- Mom speaks about ordeal after boys found safe in Red River Gorge
- THURSDAY AT 6: A message for all parents
- Lauren Hill bobblehead to be given at Tipoff Classic
- Bengals players pitch in to build playground
- A glance at the report into the downing of flight MH17
- Planned Parenthood to keep fetal tissue program
- A viewers' guide to the first Democratic debate of 2016 race
- Man pleads guilty in death of store clerk
- Work underway on final section of streetcar track
- Reigning Cats and Dogs: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2015
- Police: Teen showed up in stolen car to pick up court papers for auto theft charge
- 6 things to watch at the CNN Democratic debate
- Planned Parenthood to stop charging for fetal tissue program
- Police: Woman live streams herself while driving drunk
- Michigan woman charged in shots fired at shoplifters
- Cops: Toddler finds gun in car; shoots grandmother in back
- What's a debate without Donald Trump? Boring, Trump predicts
- Clinton, Sanders rivalry in spotlight as Democrats debate
- Wrestlers The New Day on Good Morning Cincinnati
- Community Shares talks about fight against childhood poverty
- Iran lawmakers vote to implement nuclear deal
- Flight 17 downed due to "the detonation of a warhead"
- Beer giants agree to merge, create world's biggest brewer
- Charity hockey game to honor local fallen heroes
- Study finds health benefits of red wine for diabetics
- Playboy to eliminate fully-nude photos from magazine
- Cincinnati weekly gas price update and outlook
- Amber Alert: Missing 4-year-old from Columbus found
- Plan puts city surplus into reserves & public safety
- Fire Official: 2 firefighters killed, 2 hurt in Kansas City
- Blue Ash man accused of harassing girls, demanding nude pictures
- Overturned tractor trailer shuts down I-71 SB Monday night
- Outcry in Connecticut brings back canceled Halloween parade
- Cubs hit 6 home runs, top Cardinals 8-6 for 2-1 lead in NLDS
- No Social Security increase next year, gas prices to blame
Man arrested after threatening to shoot at AirCare crew
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (Brad Underwood) -- A man is in jail after allegedly threatening the AirCare crew at a local hospital.
The incident happened Sunday morning at Mercy West Hospital in Green Township around 8:30.
Police arrested 56-year-old Leonard Pflanz after he was accused of threatening to shoot at the helicopter crew if they flew over his house one more time.
AirCAre flew over his house that morning on the way to the hospital.
Pflanz lives on the opposite side of I-74 from the new hospital. Police say the Pflanz felt that the helicopter was too loud when it passed his home.
Pflanz didn't have a gun on him at the hospital, but neighbors say he does own several guns. He remains in Hamilton County Jail facing two misdemeanor charges and one felony charge.
Follow Brad Underwood on Twitter @BUnderwoodWKRC and LIKE him on Facebook.
WATCH VIDEO HERE