- Josh Knight's Weather Authority forecast
- Former Md. Gov. O'Malley jumps into 2016 Democratic race
- AP Source: Hastert paid to conceal claims of sexual abuse
- Bengals player Devon Still asks for prayers for daughter, Leah
- Child was in car that rolled over embankment
- Police search for man accused of sexually abusing child under 10
- Report: Officer dropped inmate at bus station
- Separation papers drawn up for chief of police
- Class president speaks despite collapsed lung
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2
- Observatory at One World Trade Center opens to public
- Holmes: Mind "was kind of falling apart" before shooting
- Choir will back up Rolling Stones in concert
- Amazon ups Ohio jobs to 1,000; Begins collecting sales taxes
- Incline Theater Reveal; Ribbon cutting on theater part of Renaissance
- Schneider's Sweet Shop gives sweet treats to celebrate end of school
- High school students donate wheelchair-accessible swing
- James Comer concedes to Matt Bevin in Republican primary for Ky. governor
- Cincinnati police captain clarifies comments made at safety meeting
- Crime lab and morgue moving; three sites under consideration
- Howard Ain, Troubleshooter: Mailing offer grant worthless
- Pastor invites federal officials for meeting concerning racial problems in Norwood
- Big Red Machine star immortalized in bronze
- Caretaker arrested for stealing from 93-year-old man
- Covington budget pays for one less firefighter per shift
- India's heat wave tests water supply; death toll over 1,800
- General Motors, Subaru models added to Takata air bag recall
- Another round of rain brings more serious flooding in Texas
- California beaches to remain closed after oily goo washes up
- Cuba removed from U.S. terror list
- Transplant recipient, Sam Boling, heading home!
- Neighbor held on $1.75 millon bond for beating
- 8 people rescued from Colerain apartment fire
- Man charged with woman's murder in April in East Price Hill
- Comer concedes governor's race, Bevin is Republican nominee
- TV actor Dustin Diamond testifies he didn't mean to stab man
- "Jaws" to circle big screens for 40th anniversary
- Police: Woman gets fork in eye in dispute over last rib
- Weekend Events List for May 29-31
- New research suggests some women have a cheating gene
- Driver charged with murder in deadly Turkeyfoot crash in March
- Sign revealed on the Warsaw Federal Incline Theater
- How the 'chocolate diet' hoax fooled millions
- Do chimps have rights? NYC judge weighs fate of Leo and Hercules
- Police publicly shame 'homeless' man in controversial Facebook post
- Study tests the truth behind "mom brain"
- The 6 most scientifically proven methods to help you quit smoking
- Photo of "every girl's nightmare" goes viral
- The famous movie I never saw
- Sheila, Perry and Jen check out Baseball 101
Man arrested after threatening to shoot at AirCare crew
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (Brad Underwood) -- A man is in jail after allegedly threatening the AirCare crew at a local hospital.
The incident happened Sunday morning at Mercy West Hospital in Green Township around 8:30.
Police arrested 56-year-old Leonard Pflanz after he was accused of threatening to shoot at the helicopter crew if they flew over his house one more time.
AirCAre flew over his house that morning on the way to the hospital.
Pflanz lives on the opposite side of I-74 from the new hospital. Police say the Pflanz felt that the helicopter was too loud when it passed his home.
Pflanz didn't have a gun on him at the hospital, but neighbors say he does own several guns. He remains in Hamilton County Jail facing two misdemeanor charges and one felony charge.
Follow Brad Underwood on Twitter @BUnderwoodWKRC and LIKE him on Facebook.
WATCH VIDEO HERE