- Weekend Forecast from Brandon Orr
- Fatal Accident at I-275 and Kellogg Avenue
- SWAT Situation in Green Township Overnight
- Crews respond to fire caused by lightning strike in Hyde Park
- Golfers want to save golf course
- Community notices spike in drug dealing and using
- Volunteers prepare ducks for Rubber Duck Regatta
- FOP President calls controversial traffic stop lawful
- Two businesses busted in prostitution raids
- Storms hit local areas hard Friday evening
- US stocks drop; mixed job report clouds rate outlook
- Brewers at Reds game postponed because of rain
- Series of events to honor local pioneering record label
- Legal battle puts local judge in spotlight
- Off-campus parties get crack down on rules
- Lost body, wrong corpse at viewing leads to lawsuit
- Student plays big role in Rand Paul campaign app
- Houston-area sheriff's deputy remembered during funeral
- Neighborhood voice frustrations over latest shooting of teen
- ResponsibleOhio mailing raises questions
- Barn collapses on Mt. Zion Road in Milford
- Making momma proud: Honest teen returns found money
- Kraft Heinz expands Kraft singles recall
- Mother accused of driving drunk with kids in backseat
- As crisis grips Europe, a look at how US takes in refugees
- Jailed clerk's attorney: Marriage licenses for gays are void
- Young nurse adopts sick newborn: "He had no one else"
- Teen shot in both legs in West End
- Bittersweet reward for brothers wrongly imprisoned 30 years
- Students dress like Superman to honor teen who died of cancer
- Gay couple gets license to wed in Kentucky county
- Clyde Bennett withdraws as attorney for Hunter retrial
- St. Rita haunted house cancelled
- Ore. inventor’s 'KissMeter' puts love to the test
- Neighborly dispute goes public with front yard middle-finger salute
- Woman caught on camera pointing loaded gun at teens
- Teen returns wallet with $2,300 in cash
- Community renovates home for family of fallen officer
- A final salute for Texas deputy sheriff shot to death at gas station
- Driver without hands fights for DMV policy changes
- Migrants in tense standoff with Hungarian police
- Scare at US Open as drone crashes into stands
- Smokes for lower tuition? Group proposes cigarette tax initiative
- Police: Rookie Massachusetts officer lied about being shot at, shoots own patrol car
- Man meets out-of-state kidney donor for the first time
- Weekend Events List for Sept. 4-7
- Sausage patties recall: Metal pieces found in Johnsonville Grillers
- 3D printing store makes "Shapies" or "3D Selfies"
- Controversy over bathroom access for transgender teen divides town
- Weekend Events List for Sept. 4-7
Man arrested after threatening to shoot at AirCare crew
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (Brad Underwood) -- A man is in jail after allegedly threatening the AirCare crew at a local hospital.
The incident happened Sunday morning at Mercy West Hospital in Green Township around 8:30.
Police arrested 56-year-old Leonard Pflanz after he was accused of threatening to shoot at the helicopter crew if they flew over his house one more time.
AirCAre flew over his house that morning on the way to the hospital.
Pflanz lives on the opposite side of I-74 from the new hospital. Police say the Pflanz felt that the helicopter was too loud when it passed his home.
Pflanz didn't have a gun on him at the hospital, but neighbors say he does own several guns. He remains in Hamilton County Jail facing two misdemeanor charges and one felony charge.
Follow Brad Underwood on Twitter @BUnderwoodWKRC and LIKE him on Facebook.
WATCH VIDEO HERE