- Two gunmen killed outside Muhammad cartoon contest
- TONIGHT AT 6: Hidden home dangers
- One person taken to hospital from fire in Roselawn
- Scott Dimmich's Sunday weather authority forecast update
- Butler County Challenger Baseball League celebrates Opening Day
- Utility worker hit by car on the job has died
- Half of abortion providers in Ohio have closed in last 4 years
- Lindner Center of Hope hosts Education Day
- Senior Citizen Prom held at Cedar Village
- Annual Madeira Art Fair
- Officer: Shooting at Muhammad cartoon contest in Texas
- With rescue near, Boko Haram stoned Nigerian girls to death
- Frisch's celebrates birthday of restaurant founder
- 19-year-old shot 4 times in Westwood
- Cincy-Cinco Latino Festival
- Dayton police chase ends in rollover crash
- Ben Carson announces his run for President
- Police investigate homicide in South Cumminsville
- Baltimore mayor lifts curfew 6 days after riots
- Streetcar work in OTR on Monday, Tuesday
- Carroll Cropper Bridge work to begin Monday
- All clear after search for gunman at University of Toledo
- Teheran sharp for 6 innings, Braves beat Cueto, Reds
- Cyber security threat: Hacked baby monitors
- Mayweather wins decision in richest fight ever
- Cincinnati Children's Choir performs on GMCS
- Josh Knight's Weather Authority forecast
- Cincinnnati area residents sweep Flying Pig Marathon
- Teens are in stable condition after crash in Boone County
- No reports of major damage from small earthquake in Michigan
- Churches host "Hope Over Heroin" event
- Neon's hosts celebration for Kentucky Derby
- Bengals Draft Recap: Overall grade; Lewis' reaction; links
- Man pleads guilty to health care fraud
- Suspect in custody in NYPD officer's shooting
- Bruce collects 2 triples to help Reds beat Braves 8-4
- Car wash supports Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Man overturns vehicle in Winton Hills, tries to flee scene
- 2 injured after car crashes into pole in Carthage
- Cincinnati First Ladies Health Day
- Pole down in suspected drunk-driving crash
- Favorite American Pharoah rallies to win Kentucky Derby
- Britain has a new princess and eagerly awaits her name
- 2015 UC Spring Commencement Ceremony
- Body discovered behind apartment buildings in Avondale
- 2-year-old hit by car in Colerain Township
- Massive tower nicknamed "Dr. Suess House"
- Investigators seek cause of Ohio recycling facility fire
- 'No justice, no peace, no racist police' chants in Baltimore
- Free Comic Book Day
Man arrested after threatening to shoot at AirCare crew
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (Brad Underwood) -- A man is in jail after allegedly threatening the AirCare crew at a local hospital.
The incident happened Sunday morning at Mercy West Hospital in Green Township around 8:30.
Police arrested 56-year-old Leonard Pflanz after he was accused of threatening to shoot at the helicopter crew if they flew over his house one more time.
AirCAre flew over his house that morning on the way to the hospital.
Pflanz lives on the opposite side of I-74 from the new hospital. Police say the Pflanz felt that the helicopter was too loud when it passed his home.
Pflanz didn't have a gun on him at the hospital, but neighbors say he does own several guns. He remains in Hamilton County Jail facing two misdemeanor charges and one felony charge.
Follow Brad Underwood on Twitter @BUnderwoodWKRC and LIKE him on Facebook.
WATCH VIDEO HERE