- TONIGHT AT 6: Part-time job, full-time rip-off
- Retired officer hit while escorting funeral has died
- Josh Knight's Monday morning forecast
- Early-morning fire causes Boone County family to evacuate home
- Police cruiser hit during traffic stop on I-75
- Four injured in Madison Township crash
- Indiana governor: Not changing law
- Soda sales fall again with diet drinks taking biggest hit
- Reaching babies with implants, iPads and therapy
- London to New York by car? Russia proposes superhighway
- Boy, 6, calls 911 to report "my mom is being mean"
- Collegium Cincinnati performs Telemann’s Brockes Passion
- Trial of ex-state rep Pete Beck enters second week
- Hometown pastor says community stands by co-pilot, family
- Scam Alert: Ohio's Attorney General reports phony 911 calls
- Fire investigation underway in Mt. Airy
- Man shot in chest shows up at BP in Winton Hills
- WWII heroes to give congressional gold medal to Ohio museum
- Official: 2 found dead in rubble believed to be missing men
- Air Canada plane makes hard landing short of Halifax runway
- Elementz Youth Arts Center's Studio Kre8v dancers
- 6 arrested as UK fans storm streets after win
- The futuristic bed that locks the door, brews coffee
- Marco Rubio eyes presidential announcement date
- Florence holds Annual Spring Cleanup
- Unveiled sculpture honors fallen heroes
- Morning crash shuts down road in South Fairmount
- New Ford car automatically obeys speed limits
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say it's discriminatory
- Motorcycle officer struck leading funeral procession.
- 2-year-old boy struck by vehicle in Mt. Healthy
- Deadly fire in Highland County under investigation
- Parents are turning to ride share apps to shuttle kids alone
- Survived: No. 1 Kentucky holds off Notre Dame 68-66
- Funeral plans set for Daryl Gordon
- Free throw event benefits families at hospital
- School prayer might come to Illinois public classrooms
- 7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
- Crash victim's father calls for more focus on pilot welfare
- Owners donate to SPCA in memory of "Muffy"
- Astronauts board space station for 1-year mission
- Hope dims as rescue workers search for 2 in NYC blast
- Decorated Boston cop in coma after being shot in face
- JetBlue pilot who yelled during flight sues airline for $16M
- Obama urges expansion of 'take child to work' day
- Pretty Penny: Early 1 cent coin sells for more than $1M
- Small plane makes emergency landing on South Carolina road
- Co-pilot appeared healthy, but may have hidden illness
- Dream come true: 80 immigrants become United States citizens
- Indiana officials look to stem religious objections fallout
Man Charged for Dairy Mart Robbery
Updated: Monday, October 28 2013, 02:34 PM EDT
MOUNT WASHINGTON, Ohio (WKRC) -- Nearly two months after a store was robbed at gunpoint police track down a suspect.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Christopher Shaw and charged him with aggravated robbery.
Shaw is accused of holding up the Dairy Mart on Beechmont Avenue in Mount Washington in August. Police say he demanded money, cigarettes and phone cards from the clerk.
Today a judge set bond for Shaw at 100,000 dollars. He'll be on electronic monitoring if he does get out of jail.
Watch video here