- The latest: Dash camera shows first officer racing to scene
- FRIDAY AT 6: Detecting a silent killer
- Men sentenced for beating and cutting up drug dealer
- Man locked up after death of 2-month-old
- DuBose family responds to ex-cop's $1M bond
- Toddler found unresponsive in home filled with dead snakes, rats
- New body cam video released; two more officers put on leave
- Sisters expose ‘cheating wife’ to husband at baseball game
- Medical Edge: Contact Lens WARNING
- Americans are cutting calories, but far from eating healthy
- Man describes find that could solve MH370 plane mystery
- Military dog finds forever home
- Tim Hedrick's Thursday evening forecast
- Health Alert: Reduce salmonella risk by washing
- Driver crashes into church, mom makes him apologize
- 50 safest cities in Ohio 2015
- Calif. woman hits jackpot at casino, wins $1M playing slot machine
- Second body-cam video released in Samuel DuBose shooting
- Cell phones and risk of brain tumors: What's the real science?
- Coming up on Local 12 News this evening
- Mayor Cranley comments on possible intent to alter police report of DuBose’s shooting death
- People gather to peacefully protest after Tensing arraignment
- Ray Tensing pleads not guilty to murder, voluntary manslaughter charges
- Ford F-150 gets mixed crash test results
- Hotel fires white supervisor for hanging slave doll from noose
- Facebook is now the world's most-used tech product
- Man climbs into cage at Ohio zoo to pet cougars
- Parents break window to free 10-month-old left alone in locked daycare
- Dubose family members respond to Tensing arragnment
- Cops: Ohio cable guy finds young girl's decomposed body in crib
- AP Investigation: Olympic teams to swim, boat in Rio's filth
- WATCH: Entire arraignment hearing for Ray Tensing
- Can Congress defund Planned Parenthood?
- Former UC officer Tensing due in court
- Man found shot dead in Mt. Auburn
- US official: Plane debris in Indian Ocean same type as MH370
- Two hospitalized in collision on Brent Spence Bridge
- Kroger recalls four seasonings over salmonella fears
- Bobby Hilton 'proud' of Cincinnati for indictment
- FULL VIDEO: City Hall Press Conference
- Pastors preach peace in light of indictment
- Prosecutor says UC police are "not cops"
- Tensing evaluations: At or above standards
- Special investigator to review marijuana signatures
- Breaking down the body cam video of Officer Tensing
- Devon and Leah Still share emotional farewell as dad leaves for training camp
- Bruce Homers to back Desclafani as Reds blank Cardinals
- Second officer's body cam video
- Barricades set up around UC public safety HQ as precaution
- Samuel DuBose's family asks for peace
Man Charged for Dairy Mart Robbery
Updated: Monday, October 28 2013, 02:34 PM EDT
MOUNT WASHINGTON, Ohio (WKRC) -- Nearly two months after a store was robbed at gunpoint police track down a suspect.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Christopher Shaw and charged him with aggravated robbery.
Shaw is accused of holding up the Dairy Mart on Beechmont Avenue in Mount Washington in August. Police say he demanded money, cigarettes and phone cards from the clerk.
Today a judge set bond for Shaw at 100,000 dollars. He'll be on electronic monitoring if he does get out of jail.
Watch video here