Recipe for Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp
Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp
From Bravo's Chef Maynor Hernandez
• ¼ C Vodka
• 4 oz. Marinara Sauce
• 4 oz. Heavy Cream
• 4 oz. Lobster Stock
• 4 oz. Grape Tomatoes, halved
• ¼ lb. Shrimp, peeled and chopped
• 2 TBSP Butter, unsalted
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 lb. Lobster Ravioli
• 2 TBSP Bread Crumbs, toasted
1. In a saucepan, heat vodka, flame to burn off alcohol. Add marinara sauce, heavy cream, lobster stock and grape tomatoes, heat through.
2. Add shrimp and heat until cooked (shrimp will turn pink). Add butter, salt & pepper to taste.
3. In a separate pot, cook Ravioli according to package directions.
4. Drain and add to saucepan. Coat ravioli with sauce.
5. Divide onto serving plates and sprinkle with bread crumbs.