MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Attempt to thaw frozen pipes causes fire at Harrison home

Use of space heater to thaw pipes leads to mobile home fire (WKRC)

HARRISON, Ohio (WKRC) - Fire heavily damaged a mobile home in Harrison.

Seven fire departments were called to fight the fire at the home on Derby Boulevard in the Rolling Acres Mobile Home Park at about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday night.

Investigators say someone tried to use a space heater to thaw frozen pipes and ignited the mobile home.

Investigators have not said if anyone was hurt.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending