MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire forces family out of Avondale home

Firefighters believe the cause of the fire at a home on Blair Avenue is electrical (WKRC)

AVONDALE, Ohio (WKRC) - A family is safe after their home caught fire in Avondale.

Crews were called to a home on Blair Avenue off Reading Road at about 4:15 Tuesday morning.

Firefighters say the fire started on the first floor and then spread to the second floor. They believe it was an electrical fire.

Five people and a dog made it out safely.



close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending