MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Four people taken to the hospital after carbon monoxide incident in Green Twp.

Four people taken to the hospital after possible carbon monoxide poisoning (WKRC)

GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WKRC) - Four people were taken to the hospital while the fire department tries to determine if they were sickened by carbon monoxide in Green Township.

Emergency crews were called to the home on Forest View Lane near Forest View Court at about 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

The four people were alert when fire crews arrived. They were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

Green Township fire investigators later said the problem was from a malfunctioning boiler. According to the call to 911, their air conditioner and furnace had just been worked on the day before. It created a buildup of carbon monoxide in the home.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending