MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

One hurt in Roselawn fire

Grease left on the stove is the cause of a fire that sent one person to the hospital (WKRC)

ROSELAWN, Ohio (WKRC) - A person was hurt during a fire at a Roselawn building.

Crews were called to a large building that houses the elderly on Greenland Place at about four a.m. on January 1, according to the Cincinnati Fire Department. They quickly put the fire out.

The person who lives there got out of the building but was then taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Other residents were told to stay where they were.

Firefighters say the fire was caused by grease left on the stove. The building had smoke detectors but they weren't working, according to firefighters.

Damage is estimated at $15,000. The resident has to find another place to stay.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending