MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Woman and her dog make it out of Clifton apartment fire safely

 A lady and her dog made it out safely after a fire started in her apartment early Wednesday (WKRC)

CLIFTON, Ohio (WKRC) - A lady and her dog made it out safely after a fire started in her apartment early Wednesday.

It happened on Vine Street near Ehrman Avenue in a second-floor apartment.

The fire started on the stove and ignited some grocery bags.

The blaze was contained to the kitchen.

Red Cross is assisting the lady.

Everyone else in the apartment was able to return to their homes.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending