3 nurses revived after fentanyl exposure at Ohio hospital
CLEVELAND (WKRC) - Three nurses were exposed to fentanyl while treating an overdose patient at Affinity Medical Center Massillon Police said.
WJW reported the nurses had to be treated with Narcan.
"They were cleaning up the room and started to feel sick. And then that left them waking up in a hospital bed," Detective Shaun Dadisman said.
"I think there will be continued changes -- gloves, masks. And the problem with our first responders, police officers and our nurses and stuff, is you don't know immediately what you're dealing with," Dadisman said. “After the fact you may know, but it may be too late.”