Nov. 10 UC college football preview: Game time, TV, story/video links, predictions
CINCINNATI (WKRC/AP) - Here is a look at the Friday, Nov. 10 area college football game:
TEMPLE (4-5, 2-3 AAC) at UC (3-6, 1-4)
- WHEN/WHERE: 7 p.m. at Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati.
- TV/RADIO: ESPN2; WLW-AM (700).
- OPENING LINE: Temple by 2.5.
- SERIES RECORD: Tied 3-3-1, but Temple won last season in Philadelphia, 34-13.
- SKINNY'S PICK: Temple 27, UC 24. The Bearcats are probably closer to having a 1-8 record than to being a team that still has a decent shot at winning out and going to a bowl, and they are capable of winning this game, but Temple is probably better than its record. The Owls are coming off a 32-26 win over Navy and among their losses was at Notre Dame and at South Florida. They also have close defeats against Houston (20-13), UConn (28-24) and at Army (31-28), with the UConn loss being the only bad one in the group. UC is coming off a 17-16 win at Tulane, which shows this team still has some fight, but it may just not be good enough to pull off a win here.
TOP 10 STORY AND VIDEO LINKS
- Local12.com: Video - Luke Fickell weekly press conference
- Local12.com: Video - Luke Fickell's weekly diary
- Local12.com: Video - Complete Luke Fickell Show
- GoBearcats.com: GameDay information
- GoBearcats.com: Game preview
- GoBearcats.com: Complete UC game notes package
- GoBearcats.com: Doaks makes most of his opportunities
- BearcatJournal.com: Copeland showing off production along defensive line
- OwlSports.com: Temple football team website
- Philly.com: Temple coverage