Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Candle Causes Fire in Fairview

The Cincinnati Fire Department says an unattended candle caused a fire in Fairview Friday night.

Crews were called to a home on Conroy Street near Baymiller about 9 p.m. When firefighters arrived, they found flames and heavy smoke coming from the top floor.

The fire was contained to the top floor. Damage is estimated at about $15,000. No one was hurt.



Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!