Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire at Assisted Living Center

CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Fire breaks out at an assisted living complex in Finneytown overnight.

Crews say a dryer caught fire at Brookdale Place on Winton Road near Compton just after midnight Wednesday morning.

The fire triggered the building's sprinkler system which quickly put out the flames.

No one was hurt. Investigators are still working on the damage report.

 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!