Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Smoke Detector Saves Woman in Forest Park Fire

CINCINNATI (WKRC) Firefighters say a smoke detector saved a woman's life this morning in Forest Park.

The fire broke out around 4:30 Wednesday morning on Lincolnshire Road off of Waycross Road. The fire started in the basement, caught a back deck on fire and then flames went through the house.

The woman lives alone and fire officials say she might have slept through the fire if it weren't for the smoke detector going off and alerting her to the flames.
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!