Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Firefighters Called to the Kenwood Country Club

MADEIRA, Ohio (WKRC) -- Firefighters were called to the Kenwood Country Club after smoke was reported in the basement Tuesday morning.

The Country Club is on Kenwood Road. A person who was at the club says there were people there at the time for a Rotary Club breakfast.

Firefighters say a sensor with the heating system overheated, causing the smoke. No one was hurt.



Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!