LOCAL 12 - Search Results
From festivals and county fairs to hot air balloons, tattoos, live music and and more, there are lots of great things to see and do in the Tri-State this weekend! Here is a list of ideas if you decide to go Out & About this weekend:
Bunbury Music Festival
July 12-14, 2013, Sawyer Point, 720 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Bunbury Music Festival is a fun and fan-friendly live music and festival experience with six stages along the Ohio River in downtown Cincinnati's Sawyer Point. With bands like fun., MGMT, The National and more!
Queen City Sausage Festival
July 12-14 - Festival Park Newport, Riverboat Row ,Newport, KY 41071
The Gambling Rose Tattoo Convention
July 12-14 - Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Tattoo convention with booths, exhibits, celebrity tattoo artists and more.
32nd Annual Berea Craft Festival
July 12-14 - at Historic Indian Fort Theater, Berea, Kentucky
Some of the finest handcrafted artwork in the nation; the finest musicians in the entire Southeast and a variety of good old festival food! Free Parking. $6 for adults, $5 seniors and under 12 free.
MidUSA Ohio Challenge Hot Air Balloon Festival
July 12-14 -Smith Park, 500 Tytus Ave., Middletown, OH 45042
Hot air balloon competition, balloon glow, tethered balloon rides, skydiving demonstrations, arts and crafts, live music, carnival & more!
Fire in your Mouth, Fire in the Sky: Fiery Foods and Fireworks Festival
Sat. July 13, 4 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. - Hannon's Camp America, 8501 Camden College Corner Road ,College Corner, OH 45003
Free admission. Parking: $2 per car; Hot pepper eating contest, Spicey Food Cook-off, Hot food vendors, Cool craft vendors, Hot live music all day by local musicians, Fire Spinners, & the HOTTEST FIREWORKS
"Let It Grow" Summer Show at the Krohn Conservatory
July 9 - August 25 Krohn Conservatory, 1501 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
This summer, Cincinnatis Krohn Conservatory will present a breakthrough summer show, Let It Grow, that highlights and demonstrates four new cutting edge, sustainable gardening and food production techniques.
Hamilton County 4-H Community Fair
July 9- 13 - Stricker's Grove, 11490 Hamilton Cleves Road, Ross, OH 45013
$4.00 per person, $3.00 for senior citizens - 60 and older, 5 and under admitted FREE (Cash only at entrance gate. ATM available on site.) Presented by Ohio State University Extension Hamilton County
Festival in Sycamore
July 12 & 13 -Bechtold Park, 4312 Sycamore Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236
The 2013 Festival in Sycamore will feature great national, regional, and local entertainment led by classic rockers the IDES OF MARCH, featuring Jim Peteryk, and rock legend AMERICA. Of course, the Festival will also feature fantastic food, drinks, and games, all at a reasonable price.
St. Rita School for the Deaf Festival
July 12-14 - St. Rita School for the Deaf, 1720 Glendale-Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215
Enjoy over 100 booths including Texas Hold em, Black Jack, pull tabs, and much more!
The City Flea
Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 8am 4pm, Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Curated Urban flea market. Shopping, eating and drinking from local vendors.
Cincinnati Boutique Sale
July 12-14 - Hyde Park Plaza, 3760 Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45209
While bringing designer looks at a discounted price, the Cincinnati Boutique Sale also strives to give back. A small $5 suggested donation for admission benefits a local non-profit, this year the SPCA of Cincinnati.
Second Sunday on Main
July 14 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. - 14th and Main streets, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Chef demos, live music, food trucks, shopping and much more. Free
Summer Sips: Vodka Tasting in Ault Park
Fri. July 12 - 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. - Ault Park, 3600 Observatory Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45208
A wide range of clear and infused vodkas available to taste. Includes 7 Pours, Light Bites and live music by Lagnaippe, a fantastic Cajun / New Orleans Jazz / Texas Swing / Blues band!. $40.
Civil War Reenacting
Saturday, July 13th - 10 am - 2 pm, Monfort Heights United Methodist Church, 3682 West Fork Road, Cincinnati, OH 45247
Recognizing 150th anniversary of the American Civil War. Travel back 150 years from now to when our church grounds was covered with over 200 home troops gathering to confront Morgan Raiders if they came our way. Come learn more about the Civil War and Morgans Raiders as we celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the American Civil War right here at MHUMC.
150th anniversary of John Hunt Morgans raid through Ohio
July 13- 10am 6pm, Presbyterian Church in Harrison, OH
Join the City of Harrison and The Harrison Village Historical Society as they commemorate the 150th anniversary of John Hunt Morgans raid through Ohio. Events include a reenactment of Morgans Raid in downtown Harrison, a Civil War encampment depicting life during the Civil War,dedication of the John Hunt Morgan Heritage Trail and more!
Bridalrama Summer Showcase
Sun. July 14, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Wedding ceremony and reception planning show. More than 100 local wedding professionals. Runway fashion shows.
St. Thomas More Church JulyFest
July 12-14 - St. Thomas More Church , 800 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245
Movie Night/Date Night in Washington Park
Sat. July 13, 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Film - Little Shop of Horrors - FREE!
Florence Freedom Baseball
July 12- 14 - University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stadium, 7950 Freedom Way, Florence, KY 41042
Vs. Washington Wild Things
Second Saturday in Northside
July 13 6-10pm - Hamilton Avenue in Northside and participating businesses on Chase & Spring Grove too, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
Northside Second Saturdays features new art openings, later retail hours, later restaurant hours, special happy hours, interactive events and promotions that vary monthly.
National Lampoon's Vacation on the Big Screen!
Fri. July 12, 10:30 p.m. Esquire Theatre, 320 Ludlow Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Costume contests and prizes.
US Archery National Championships
July 10 -through July 14 - at Joyce Park, Forest Park Lane, Hamilton, OH 45014, Free to watch !
Late Night at the Observatory- Adults only!
Saturday July 13 - 10:30 pm-12:00 am, 3489 Observatory Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Cant sleep? Looking for a unique Saturday night out? Come see what the Observatory is like after hours. You'll get to use the oldest big telescope in the U.S. to view astronomical objects that are not visible until late at night (weather permitting). These programs are recommended for adults only. If the weather does not permit viewing, well have fun with some of the crazy science experiments and adult constellation mythology stories that we cant share with family audiences.
Adams County Humane Society Ice Cream Social, Concert & Bake Sale
Friday, July 12, 2013, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
The Humane Society will be hosting an old-fashioned Ice Cream Social at the New Animal Shelter on Friday, July 12, 2013, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Home-made baked goods will be available for purchase, as well as bowls of ice cream with lots of toppings to choose from. Live music as well. All money raised will be used to purchase equipment and supplies for the care of homeless cat, dogs, puppies, and kittens in our community.
3rd Annual Panties Across the Bridge- Health, Wellness & Fitness Expo
July 13, 2013 noon midnight, Purple People Bridge, Newport KY
The Jaymie Jamison Foundation for Hope is raising awareness for gynecological cancer through annual Panties Across the Bridge. Thousands of panties will be hung on July 13th across the Purple People Bridge to represent a life lost each year to a gynecological cancer. From 12-4pm will be a health and wellness expo. Beginning from 4-dark will be live music from groups like Gypsy Rose. Decorate a pair and come hang them on the bridge!!.
Tackle Kidney Disease Event & Fashion Show! Sunday, July 14 - 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM The Bell Event Centre, 444 Reading Road , Cincinnati, OH 45202
A fashion show with Cincinnati Bengals players in support of the fight against kidney disease; with National Kidney Foundation, Amy Kirchen, BowTie Cause & Cincinnati Bengals, including: Vinny Rey, Taylor Mays, John Conner, Orson Charles and others
Tackle Kidney Disease Event & Fashion Show!
Sunday, July 14 - 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM The Bell Event Centre, 444 Reading Road , Cincinnati, OH 45202
ON STAGE: MUSIC, THEATER, DANCE
Cincinnati Opera presents Galileo Galilei
July 11, 14, 17 & 19 7:30 p.m., July 21 3:00 p.m. -School for Creative and Performing Arts, 108 W. Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Through the lens of one mans incredible life, Galileo Galilei explores questions of religion and science, faith and truth.
Dave Matthews Band
Friday, July 12 - Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45230
ArtSong: Eden Song Concert Series
Fri. July 12, 8 p.m.- Cincinnati Art Museum, 953 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Free Folk Music! Music by Anachrorhythms 8 p.m., Lisa Biales 8:30 p.m. Ma Crow and the Lady Slippers 9 p.m., Shiny and the Spoon 9:30 p.m
World Piano Competition
July 9 - July 13, Corbett Auditorium, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221
Classical piano competition featuring top performers from across the globe.
Cincinnati Dulcimer Society
Sun. July 14, 3 p.m. - Sharon Woods, 11450 Lebanon Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241
The Cincinnati Dulcimer Society would like to extend an invitation to enjoy the sweet music of the mountain dulcimer. All ages are welcome to join us for jamming and singing.
Sun. July 14, 7 p.m. - Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45230
July 10 - July 28 - Showboat Majestic, 435 E. Mehring Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Presented by Cincinnati Landmark Productions Music and lyrics by Roger Miller. Book by William Hauptman. Adapted from novel by Mark Twain.
Grease - OTR Performs
Sun. July 14, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.- Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cincinnati Young Peoples Theatre presents Grease FREE in Washington Park!
- US Drivers Return to the Road as Prices Fall
- McDonald's Worker Accidentally Hands Over Cash Instead of Breakfast Order
- Woman Unknowingly Live Tweets Husband's Death
- Growing Up Without a Father Can Permanently Alter the Brain
- School Removes Black Santa Display Amid Outrage
- Facebook Introduces 'Unfollow' Button
- Federal Program to Pull Over Drivers DNA Requests, Spurs Anger
- Almost Half of Motorists Admit to Aggressive Driving
- Black Friday Shoppers Ditch the Stores for the Car Lot
- Norad's Santa Tracker Draws Criticism with Fighter Jet Escort
- Imagining a Drone Future
- Early Figures Point to Blockbuster 'Cyber Monday'
- City Shuts Down 11 Year Old Selling Mistletoe to Fund Braces
- The Picture that Reveals Why Men and Women's Brains Really Are Different
- Can You OD on Caffeine?
- Cyber Monday Deals
- Wage Strikes Planned at Fast Food Restaurants
- Ammo Prices Surge Expected as EPA Closes Lead Smelter
- Amazon Testing Deliveries by Drone
- Nobel Price Winner Warns of US Stock Market Bubble
- The Honey Diet
- Elizabeth Taylor's Family Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos of Star
- Is this fish for real?
- Dad: Son struck by meteorites while playing outside
- Bad Timing Snow, Ice Storms Threaten Year's Busiest Day of Travel
- Shoppers Beware: The 12 Scams of Christmas
- New Airport Screening System Improves ID of Liquids
- Mayors Group Gives Kids Gun Control Placemats For Thanksgiving
- How Turning Up the Heat Could Keep You Slim
- The Wild and Crazy People Of Walmart
- ‘YOU Sued Us’: Viral Video Takes an Ugly Turn
- A Rainy, Icy, Windy, Yuck Thanksgiving Forecast
- Banks Threaten to Charge you for Saving Money
- Use a Woman's Touch to Market and Sell Your Car
- Women are 'Hard-Wired' to Regret Casual Flings -- But Men Only Regret Not Having Them, Study Reveals
- Massive Thanksgiving Storm Heads East
- Movie Producer Says He's Really an Israeli Spy
- Why Gas Prices Will Go Higher, Despite Deal With Iran
- Philadelphia Becomes First City to Ban 3D Printed Guns
- Huge Reward Offered in Postal Killing
- Of Course Presidents Lie
- A Day That Changed America
- Bells to Toll a Minute's Silence at the Point Where President Kennedy was Assassinated
- Where is Her Pink Suit?
- Every Future Flight You May Take May Be Absolutely Awful
- Sales Come Early: Wal-Mart Starts Cyber Saturday
- Charges Dropped Against Teens Accused of Stalking Girl Who Committed Suicide
- Why JC Penney's $1.97 Pants Could Spoil Christmas
- Study: Nightime Aspirin Dose Can Reduce Morning Heart-Attack Risk
- Breakthrough in Fight to Overcome Deadliest Cancers
- Neanderthals Weren't Picky When it Came to Sex
- NHTSA May Mandate that New Cars Broadcast Location, Direction and Speed
- Walmart Seeks Food Donations to Help Needy Employees
- Misfit Toy Sales May Benefit Deal Hunting Shoppers
- Poll Finds Most Employees Intend to Seek New Jobs in 2014
- 10 Students In Custody After Brawl At Overbrook High School; 3 Injured
- Turkey Shortage May Complicate Meal Plans
- Walmart ups the Ante on Black Friday Yet Again
- Gettysburg Address a Mistake?
- Doctor Under Fire for Providing False Hope to Patients
- Could Eating Cheese Give You Diabetes?
- The Town is Devastated
- Risk Calculator to Cholesterol Appears Flawed
- Damage to City Budgets: Some Was Self Inflicted
- What Does Your Food Say About You?
- How Today's Trends Are Harming You
- Hollywood Couple Is Writing a Book About Celibacy and Waiting Until Marriage to Have Sex
- One Picture From Typhoon Haiyan That Isn’t Worth 1,000 Words, It’s More Priceless Than That
- Woman Scammed Medicaid out of $47K While Living in $2
- Hundreds of Children Rescued in Massive Child Porn Bust
- Walmart Shoppers Pinched More than Others
- Women Trying to Have it all Pay Mommy Penalty
- Can You Answer This Question Half of Harvard, Princeton, MIT Students Get Wrong?
- Passenger Fell From Plane
- Scientists May Have Found the Earliest Signs of Life on Earth
- Why Fewer Homes are Being Repossessed These Days
- Feds Printed Their Own 3-D Gun and it Literally Blew up in their Faces
- Student, 12, Was Knocked out 'By Teacher After Insulting His Favorite Football Team
- Virus Victim: I Had no Choice, I Had to Pay the Ransom
- Almost Half of IT Professionals Reveal They've Repaired Senior Executives Computers Infected by Viruses Caught Visiting Porn Sites
- Tips on How to Save on Holiday Expenses
- Thousands Rally Around Man with Asperger's Berated by Wegmans Customer
- Big Changes Coming to Netflix
- Death Toll is Rising in the Phillipines
- This Huge Retailer is Doubling Down on Thanksgiving
- Why Teens Aren't Using Condoms
- Man Dies After Drinking Pure Crystal Meth by Accident
- Dog that Returned Home With a Human Leg Leads Police to Dismembered Body
- "She's a Homewrecker" Site Causes Stir
- Miley Cyrus at it Again
- Remember Me
- World War 11 Hero Assigned New 'Post'
- Students Could Face Expulsion for Using Gun to Protect Home
- Amazon to Deliver on Sundays Using Postal Service Fleet
- Satellite Falls to Earth in Firey Death Dive
- Excercise When You're Pregnant 'And You'll Have a Brighter Baby
- Good Deed Costs Homeless Man Benefits Check
- Monster Typhoon Slams Into the Phillipines
- US Government Shutdown Could Distort Jobs Report
- Feds May Ban Heart-Clogging Trans Fats
- Too Fat to Fly?
- Movies in a Minute?
- The Long-Term Danger of Headphones
- The Simple Thing the Pope Did That Has Captivated the World
- Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood Mock Obamacare at Country Music Awards
- Joe Biden Congratulates Wrong Marty Walsh
- Greenhouse Gas Levels Reach Record Highs, Nothing Happens
- High School Pressed to Drop its 'Arab' Mascot
- 27-Year-Old Quits NFL, $1 Million Deal
- Ever Wonder Where Pirates Stash their Booty?
- Drivers Lose 8 Working Days a Year Due to Traffic
- Starbucks to Hire 10,000 Military Vets and Spouses
- The American Dream is Still Alive
- Should Animal Abusers Have to Register Like Sex Abusers?
- Coconuts in Danger as Trees Grow Old
- Mom Has Extreme Reaction to Soccer Game
- Wife Of NFL Team Owner Makes Lucky Find in Bathroom
- Woman's Boston Marathon Bombing Costume = Fired
- In Bullying Case, Questions on N.F.L Culture
- Is Black Friday Dead?
- Man Cashes in on Opportunity to Help Design New $100 Bill
- Missing Student Wedged Between Buildings for 36 Hours
- Alligator Captured at Airport
- Walmart is one of the Biggest Beneficiaries of Food Stamps
- An Industry with an Entry Level Salary of $335K
- Man Reportedly Arrested Due to Overdue Library Book
- What's in Your Spices? Bug Parts and Rat Hair
- Dating for Dinner
- White House Photographer in Front Row at World Series
- Kids Get Over the Top Costumes
- 'Honey-Do-List' May Save Your Life
- Man Reportedly Shoots Teen After Toilet-Paper Prank
- Protestor Wearing 'Stop Spying' Clown Shades is Arrested at Congressional Hearing
- When is the Best Time for a Coffee Break?
- High School Brewing Assignment Controversy
- Man Dying in Car Wreck Writes Love Letters to Family
- One Year After - Remembering a Monster
- Texas Man Survives Double Lightning Strike
- How You Are Being Nickle and Dimed by Airlines
- America's Largest Ever Destroyer Leaves Dry Dock for the First Time
- Facebook Denies Special Relationship with Law Enforcement
- Where's the Next Property Bubble Building?
- Florida Men Spark Online Storm After Dressing up as Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman for Halloween
- The World's First Underwater Machine Gun
- LISTEN: "Duck Dynasty' Chrismas Song
- WATCH: Little Girl Creates Own Tap Dance Routine – And It’s Adorable!
- World of pigeon racing rocked by doping scandal
- Saved by Congress! Two Politicians Revive Fellow Air Passenger
- Would You Live in a Haunted House?
- Selling Sex: Has Hollywood Finally Gone Too Far?
- Foldable Car Helps in Tight Parking Spots
- Navy's First Supercarrier Sold for a Penny
- 5 Reasons Santa Could be Cruel to Toy Makers
- Is your $16K Designer Bag Actually a Fake?
- Gov't and Finance Workers Ties for Lowest Unemployment Rate
- Why Apple's New Operating System May Upset NSA
- FDA: Jerky Treats Killing Pets
- US 2014 Tax Filing Season Delayed Up to 2 Weeks
- Man Busted in Phony 'Star Trek' Tricoder Lawsuit
- Firefighters revive two puppies trapped in burning building
- Prince George to be christened; godparents named
- TV Crew Gets Video of Passed Out Driver on Highway…and Then Things Go Crazy
- How Kanye Proposed to Kim
- Beer Company Under Fire for 'Dumb Blonde' Variety 'Goes Down Easy'
- Can't find a Date? Try a Bribery APP
- Teen Finds a 3.85-Carat Diamond at a State Park
- WATCH: Dad's Reaction to Son Passing Math
- Weight Loss Secrets from Around the World
- Carrot Dating App Encourages Bribery
- Surprising Baby Names On The Rise
- Funny Way One Dad Handled His 6-Year-Old Girl’s Tempter Tantrum
- Czech floating finger sends president message
- Little Girl Sold for 'Organ Harvesting'
- Giant Asteroid Zips By Earth
- Walmart Fires Employee for Coming to the Aide of a Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot
- Man's Wild Bet on Grandson 15 Years Ago Nets Him $200K
- Ancient Skulls Suggest One Lineage for Early Human History
- Japan Launches Wine for Cats
- The Stenographer that had to be Dragged off the House Floor
- Hilary Pays Up! Clinton Puts $65 Parking Fine on Credit Card
- George Washington's Watering Hole found in NYC
- Is Hand Sanitizer Toxic?
- Shutdown is Having 'Notable Impact' on Mortgages
- Stock Markets Around the World Hold Their Breath
- Scientists Discover 'Deadliest Substance'
- Cal Ripken's Mother Thwarts Attempted Carjacking
- $120M Wind Project Scrapped
- Disabled Travelers Blast Airport's TSA Screenings
- The Best and Worst Halloween Candy for Teeth
- MMMM. Bacon Work Could Sell for a Sizzling $100M
- New Book 'Blows JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories Out of the Water
- Prohibition-Era Moonshine is on the Rise
- Computer Programs Help Find the RIght New Hire
- Cops Selling Drugs?
- Twitter Pays Engineer $10M as Silicon Valley Tussles for Talent
- Is it Ok to Air Work Grievances on Social Media?
- There Goes the Holiday Spirit! Macy's Will Open on Thanksgiving Night
- Poll: American Mood Worst Since Financial Crisis
- Revealed: How Pentagon Faked Repatriation of Fallens Soldiers for Years
- Facebook no Longer Lets Users Hide From Search
- School Bans Kids From Playing Tag
- Can a Woman Rape a Man?
- Body Stuffed With Newspaper
- Interns Aren't Protected From Being Groped
- How Survivalists are Preparing for a U.S. Default
- Scientists Make Potential Alzheimer's Breakthrough
- How Sniffing Peanut Butter Can Help Detect if You are in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's
- School Bans Most Balls During Recess
- Spanking With a Wooden Spoon Not Abuse, Court Rules
- New Scam Targets Utility Customers
- Father of Boy, 9, Who Sneaked Onto Flight to Las Vegas Blames Security at Airport
- School District Agrees to Keep Jesus Portrait Off the Wall, Pay $95G Fine
- One in Ten Young People Admit Being Sexually Violent
- 'Treading Water': Saving for Retirement is Harder
- Obama Administration Closes Parts of Ocean in Government Shutdown
- Fill'ER Up! Gas Prices in Biggest Drop SInce 2012
- White Soldier, 20, 'Stabbed to Death' in Possible Hate Crime
- 70 Years Later, World War 11 Veteran Returns Portrait to Red-Haired Girl
- Meet Siri: For the First Time, Woman Heard on iPHONES Revealed
- Giant Hornets Kill Dozens in China
- Walking an Hour a Day Can Cut Risk of Breast Cancer
- Next 45 Days Critical to Save XMAS for Retailers
- Something Congress Could Agree on: Helium
- Study: Daydreaming a Top Distraction for Drivers
- Insane Reason This High Schooler is Being Charged With a Felony
- Want to Know if Somone Fancies You? Listen to Their Voices
- Fast-Food Drive-Thrus are Getting Slower
- NBC Cancels Controversial NRA-Sponsored Show in which Host Kills an Elephant
- Charitable Act Gets Goodwill Worker Fired, Arrested
- NSA Facebook Mining Includes You
- Introducing the TomTato -- A TOMATO AND POTATO JOINED AT THE ROOT
- How You Take Your Coffee Speaks Volumes About You
- Parent's of Dying Girl's Last Wish: Inspires Global Wave of Kindness
- George Washington Finally Get His Presidential Library
- Walmart Pulls 'Naughty Leopard' Halloween Costumes for Toddlers
- 9 Maps that Show How Americans Commit Crime
- Americans Downbeat on Economy Ahead of DC Battle
- School Official: Martin Case Proves Hunting Kids 'Legal'
- Study Suggests Long Commutes May be Driving Away Passion for Politics
- Serious Health Risks of Acetaminophen
- Why Going to the Gym Could Make You Fat
- Driverless Cars Coming, But Consumers Not Ready Yet
- Haunted House Features 'Naked and Scared' Challenge
- Suspended Student May be Expelled for the Year for Playing with Toy Gun in His Own Yard
- 17 Years Until Earth is Tapped Dry
- Five of the Kenyan Mall Massacre Gunmen are American
- Snake on Plane Grounds Flight
- Breakthrough in the Fight Against the Flu
- Website Offers $16K Bounty for IPHONE 5s Hack
- Town Intends to Fire Police Chief Who Posted Gun Videos Online
- iPHONE Recognizes Cat's Pawprints
- Campus Cop Stops Student From Handing Out Constitutions on Constitution Day
- Dairy Queen Manager's Act of Kindness goes Viral
- NASA Says There's no Life on Mars
- We'd Be Together Today, it it wasn't for Chelsea
- The New Bulky Dress Tag
- Online Courses Fail as a Teaching Tool
- Blind Date Challenge: Obama V Putin
- Study: Man-Made Climate Change Threat Exaggerate
- Cher vs. Miley - An Apology
- Theatres Brace for Rules on Accomodating Blind, Deaf
- Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- 'He Attracted More Women than a Shoe Sale at Macy's
- Gas Prices Set Record: 1,000 Days Above $3 a Gallon
- 2,000 Sign White House Petition: Give Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to Putin
- Wait Till You See How a High School Textbook Summarizes Rights Granted in the Second Amendment
- No Public Tours, But 344 Visits by Lobbyists to the White House
- Righting the Costa Concordia
- Time Mag Hides Putin's Success from U.S. Voters
- Ideal Age for American Women is 53
- Where Did that Chicken Come From
- Lobsters May be Fountain of Youth
- Scathing Obituary Goes Viral
- United Airlines Mistakenly Offers Free Fares
- Fire Destroys New Jersey Boardwalk Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Customers Outraged After Kmart Starts Christmas Advertising 105 Days Before the Holiday
- Dislike of Wall Street Hasn't Faded With Crisis
- Florida Pastor Arrested on Way to Burn Qur'ans
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Begin Pushing Water
- How to Say I Love You With an AK-47
- When to Sell an Old Cellphone
- For Sale: Pieces of Nazis' Dark History
- 'Artificial egg' made from PLANTS set to revolutionize cooking goes on sale
- New Defensive Weapon Smartphone Cases Feature Stun guns, Pepper Spray and Knives
- Officials Lose Recall Votes Over Gun Laws
- Strippers Protected by Labor Laws
- McDonald's Has Steak in its Future
- Machines that Know You by Touch, by Voice, Even by Heart
- Pink Slime Makes a Comeback
- Yep, It's Another Housing Bubble
- George Zimmerman is Taken Into Custody After 'Threatening Wife with Gun
- 4th Amendment Fight: Fire Truck Pulls Over DUI Suspect
- $1,129 for a Stroller
- National Media Completely Ignore Man Left Brain Dead by Attacker Shouting 'I Hate White People'
- Lawmaker Wants Officials to Pay for Their Own Portraits
- Fan Dies at 49ers Game on NFL's Opening Sunday
- More Pain at the Gas Pump
- Man Forced to Dance During Job Interview
- Smartphone Apps Take Mom Out of the Nag
- The President and the Foot Controversy
- Man Exposed 300 Plus to HIV, Police Say
- IndianTribe Launches Radio Ad Demanding The Washington Redskins Change their Name
- Marksmen Line up For Drone-Hunting Licenses
- Why Friday's Jobs Number is Make or Break
- Key to Happiness is in Spending Habits
- A Cure for Down's Syndrome
- More Americans Giving up Citizenship
- KKK and NAACP Secret Meeting Ends With Membership Ties
- Ariel Castro is Dead: Monster Cheats Justice by Hanging Himself
- Texas National Guard Refuses to Process Same-Sex Couples Benefits
- Colorado Recall Elections Viewed as Gun Control Litmus Test
- Why Oil Prices May Remain Strong, War or No War
- Crayola Turning Markers Into Fuel
- Baby Brains Hard-Wired to be Fascinated by Calls of Non-Human Primates
- Auto Leasing Surges to Record High
- Dennis Rodman Returns to North Korea
- Microsoft Buys Nokia Mobile Business for Billions
- Tooth Fairy's Generosity Skyrockets to $50
- Unequal Unemployment? Program Helps Certain Laid-Off Workers
- Marijuana is the Most Used Illegal Drug Worldwide But Painkiller Addiction Kills More People
- Study: Americans Driving Less in 46 States
- Satellites Guided Raid that Killed Bin Laden
- Google's Staff Now too Busy for 20 Percent Time Off, Claim Former Employees
- Home Values Rise, But Millions Still Down in Debt
- Ways to Fight Fraud at the Farmers Market
- City Makes Being Homeless Illegal
- Gun Rights Battle: MO. Poised to Enact Law Nullifying Federal Law
- Schools Ban Cheerleaders's Uniforms During Class Day
- Smile! Selfie is in the Dictionary along with Twerk and Bitcoin
- Commander in Cheap: US is a Bargain Manufacturer
- Study: Losing Sports Teams Makes Us Fat
- Syrian Hackers Claim Responsibility for Disrupting Twitter, NY Times Website
- Small Cemetary Sits in Local Shopping Center
- Woman Steals Her Bike Back
- US Automakers Fall Further Behind Foreign Brands
- Rodeo Clown Wants to Shake Obama's Hand
- Theatre won't Show the "Butler" Because of Fonda
- Taxpayer Cost of Housing NYC Prisoners Last Year: $167,000 per Inmate
- He's 6'4", 166 Pounds and in Little League
- Why Can't NASDAQ GET IT RIGHT?
- World War Two Veteran, 88, Dies After Being Brutally Beaten by Two Teenagers in 'Random Attack'
- Packs of Starving Stray Dogs Swarm Detroit
- Despite Deaths, Many Shrug Off Dangerous Driving
- Dr. Phil and the Dangers of Tweeting and Deleting
- 'Boyfriend Tracker' App Raises Stir in Brazil
- Oreos Double Stuff? How About 1.86 Stuff
- Skin Cancer is 70 Percent More Deadly for Men
- Sports Heroes Snub Obama
- Why More Companies are Hiring Part-Time Workers
- The Cowboy's Really are America's Team
- Oldest Globe to Depict the New World May Have Been Discovered
- Student Loan Debt Relief Industry Draws Scrutiny
- Bombing Suspect Took Bullet in the Face
- 'Butler Movie Wrong to Portray Regan as Racist
- Low-Alcohol Wine Set to Boom
- Airports Charge for Wi-Fi Service
- Flip Flops are More Dangerous to Drive in than Heals
- Shock Claim: 40,000 Public School Teachers Moonlight on Sugar Daddy Site
- Princess Diana Assassination Claims are 'Mystifying Stunt'
- VIDEO: Dog Battles Doorstop...and everyone wins
- More Videos from the Impressionist Everyone is Talking About
- Dating Sites Offers Free Divorce
- Villagers hold Google Street View worker hostage after accusing him of being a government spy
- VIDEO: Baby panda meets mom for the first time
- Does Facebook make you feel worse about life?
- Woman deemed too sexy to serve in politics
- TEST: How old are you ears?
- Cops to hand out snacks at hemp fest
- Are You Smarter Than a Middle Schooler From 100 Years Ago?
- Woman Shocked by Coffee Bar Receipt
- Heidi Fleiss Faces Pot Charges
- "Duck Dynasty" Political Run?
- Condo Association Refuses Property Sales To Any Couples ‘Living In Sin’
- VIDEO: Car Dealer Sued for Tasering Employee
- Out of this world space burial
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Apple's Next iPhone, The iPhone 5S
- Swiss sales assistant: 'Oprah's a liar'
- Woman gets $55K hospital bill after being bitten by a Copperhead snake
- Sinkhole swallows parts of resort near Disney World
- Doctor charged in $35M Medicare scam gave fake diagnoses, Feds say
- Baby can't be named 'Messiah,' Judge Rules
- Man lives in a dumpster
- New Iphone coming soon
- PHOTOS: See Beyonce’s new look
- PHOTO: Funny RSVP Card Gets Specific About What Will Not Be Served At Wedding
- 11-Year-Old British Girl Has A Higher IQ Than Einstein
- VIDEO: Bowler's Perfect 300 Game Ruined by Freak Error
- One of the Rarest Things You’ll See in Baseball: Batter Strikes Out After One Pitch and 9 Seconds
- The "Jeopardy" Decision Causing Controversy
- Happiest States in America - Where are you?
- What Little Boy Wore to Walmart Caused a Fight
- Animals Twerking: One Dance To Unite All Species (VIDEO)
- The Heartwarming Story Behind Viral Photo of Marine Who Lost 5K to 9-Year-Old Boy
- Enquirer: Monica Lewinsky Sex Tape to Bill Clinton Revealed
- "Carlos Danger"?: 10 Celebrity Aliases
- WATCH: Woman Flips Out At Apple Store Employee After Showing Up To Genius Bar Without An Appointment
- ‘Toilet-To-Tap’ Water Purification Coming To CA
- Scrap Yard Workers Search For Couple Who Accidently Trashed Life Savings
- Dogs CAN See in Color
- Boy Inhales Blowgun Dart
- It's a King!
- Royal Baby Watch Starts as Princess in Labour
- Netflix Makes Emmy History!
- A Secret Message in New Wendy's Logo?
- SMILE AT WORK: Your friends...
- See 'Rolling Stone" Boston Bomber Cover
- 2-Year-Old Cancer Patient, Gets The Sweetest Pizza Party Of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Obese Boy Scouts Excluded From This Year’s National Jamboree
- Are Twinkees Really Smaller?
- Reason to Smile as you Start Your Week!
- LAUGH AT WORK: I Hate Mondays...
- QUIZ: "Which Golden Girl Are You?"
- Viral Time-Lapsed Video Shows a Woman Learning to Dance Like a ‘Human Optical Illusion’ Over a Year
- What's it Cost to Rent an Apartment in New York?
- University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
- What This 7-11 Clerk Did After a Robber Threatened His Life Got Him Fired
- World bets on British royal baby name, sex
- Caught on Tape: Hero Cop Saves 2-Year-Old Girl From Deranged Knife-Wielding Man With One Very Accurate Shot
- Mom, 52, Poses as Daughter to Take Exam
- This Could Change the Way You Watch Movies Forever
- Remember Kate Gosselin? Now a New Photo Controversy
- Companies Are Even Taking Away Personal Desks
- Crime of Passion: Watch What Happens When a Very Angry Wife Finds Her Husband With Another Woman
- See: Note Will Restore Your Faith In Parking Officials
- Watch: Adorable Duckling Terrifies Family Dog
- Small Creature Saves Boy from Rare Cancer
- Chances of This Happening on a Golf Course Are Very Rare!
- Cute Video Alert: Sea Lion Pup Jumps Onto Boat, Cuddles With Driver
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces $500 Fine and a Year in Jail
- The fight to free 'Happy Birthday'
- HGTV has a star-spangled tablecloth problem
- Sesame Street Designs Online Kit For Kids With Parents In Prison
- D.C. residents can apply for pot card
- Top 10 City Beaches Around the World
- Kanye West Takes Back Taylor Swift Apology
- An All American Home!
- Is the Movie Biz Dead?
- Man Accidentally Sells $23,000 Item for $10 — But the Significant Monetary Loss Is Not the Worst Part
- Shocking Killer Whale Encounter
- Inside the World’s most expensive motorhome
- Country axes bikinis for 2013 Miss World pageant
- Alligator takes pit stop near intersection
- Justin Bieber’s Astronaut Dreams To Come True
- Six-Year-Old Gets Controversial Haircut
- School won’t let student wear Marine Corps uniform at graduation
- Hangover-style: Lawyer trashes Las Vegas luxury suite
- Student fined $1,000 for wearing eagle feather at high school graduation
- Man Pulls Off Double Lottery WIn
- Man Cuts Off 27 Inches of Hair
- 10 Craziest Mom Scams
- Starbucks Shoos Smokers Away, Cigarettes Banned Within 25 Ft. Of Entrance
- Top 10: Wackiest advertising campaigns ever
- Top 10: Man caves of all time
- The Most Creative Fast-Food Job Application?
- Justin Bieber Booed While Accepting Milestone Award
- BILLION dollar deal makes 26-year-old America's next tech tycoon
- Million Dollar Rocks Film Festival
- Study: Handbags May Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet Seat
- Country Runs Out of Toilet Paper
- Man Hovers Drone Over a Family’s House for ‘Research’
- "Star Trek' Could Have Been Very DIfferent
- Taylor Swift Fan Arrested for Swimming to Singer's Beach Pad
- Disney Now Investigating Parents' Scheme
- Scientist Grows $325,000 Burger Using Stem Cells
- Council 'Disturbed' That Fire Chief Chauffeured Son, Date to Prom in Fire Engine
- Bald Eagle Steals Fish Right Off Fishing Pole
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Mom Speeds Up to 140 MPH in a 900 HP, Manual Sports Car
- ‘Ice Tsunami’ Videos Out of Canada and Minnesota are Pretty Incredible
- High-Speed Ferrari Crash Is Terrible & Horrifying
- Angelina Jolie's Medical Revelation
- ‘Space Oddity’: International Space Station Commander Reprises David Bowie’s Classic…240 Miles above the Earth
- Long Lost Sisters Reunited At Track Meet
- Judge bans girl, 14, from EVERY school in the county!
- Woman Kicked Off Plane for Refusing to Stop Singing Whitney Songs
- Seven cyber-criminals part of $45m '21st century bank heist'
- 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Not Impressed by Food at White House Dinner
- See the "Kiss Cam" Video Everyone's Talking About
- Newly Weds Told To Live Separately
- Prince Harry Begins U.S. Tour
- See These New Airport Sleeping Pods!
- 7-Month-Old Waterskiing Baby Is Beyond Epic (Video)
- 105-Year-Old Woman Reveals Bacon as her Secret behind Long Life
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Explains Why Some Say He Hates Fat Chicks
- 12-Year-Old Confronts Officer About Illegally Parking His Bike
- Singer Lauryn Hill gets 3 months for failing to pay taxes
- Teacher Gets $85,000 in flag stomping deal
- Raw video: Bieber attacked in Dubai
- Cicadas are back!
- Viagra to be sold online
- Over the top baby clothes
- Charges coming for YouTube videos?
- Reese Witherspoon’s arrest video is now public, and it is awesome
- ‘Redneck Day,’ ‘White Trash Wednesday’ don’t go over so well at public schools
- Super Drunk Principal Gives Cuffs The Slip
- Hilarious Parent Reactions to a Cruel Texting Prank From Their Kids
- CA Teacher and Student Fight on Tape
- News Blooper: Weather person never stops the forecast!
- Ballparks with the most expensive and cheapest beer [SLIDESHOW]
- 'Self-cleaning shirt' released by US firm
- Anne Frank's Diary Too 'Pornographic' For 7th-Grade Students?
- Beards: What Women Really Want
- Woman calls 911 because of frisky kittens!
- The 7 Germiest Places at the Gym
- Tim Tebow....Out!
- 20 Tiny Homes From Around the World
- Reality Star Shows Off Big Engagement Ring
- Man arrested for selling newborn grandson on Facebook
- SKY FALL! Man tumbles off Empire State Building
- Tattoo Warning for First Daughters
- Virgin America flights allow mile-high flirting
- Alligator Stalks Little Boy
- Danica Patrick told to ‘shut up and race’
- WATCH: Military Mom Delivers Big Surprise to Daughter
- Dad Punches Croc to Save Son
- WATCH: Teen Contestant Steals the Talent Show!
- 8-Year Old Scores TD During College Game
- Baby Is Seriously Not Impressed With His Brother's Attempt To Sing 'Happy Birthday'
- WATCH: Soccer Player BITES Opponent During Match
- VIDEO: Reporter Covers China Earthquake While Wearing Wedding Dress
- Surprise Found Inside Book From 1963
- Singer Becomes Police Officer
- WATCH: Fighter Jets Rattle Freeway Drivers
- Amazing Underage Rock Stars Rock It Out
- Man's Trash Collection Worth Over $100,000
- A Pot Holiday in Denver
- Geyser Erupts In Parking Lot
- Washington McDonald's Supports Transgender Rights With Bathroom Message
- Receipt Leads To Million Dollar Lawsuit
- Moms Group Wants Kmart's 'Ship My Pants' Commercial Pulled From The Air
- Her Mom's Obit Got Her Fired
- US tourist faces jail in Turkey for collecting beach 'stones'
- Maternity Photo With Husband Goes Viral
- Hollywood's Most Hated Celebs: Do You Agree?
- About Jay-Z: We've Got Better Things to Do
- Fork vibrates when you eat too quickly
- Woman Called 911 "Because She Was Lonely"
- Inside The Elite Swiss Boarding School Where The World's Most Powerful People Send Their Kids
- Is This the Best Animal Picture Ever?
- Donald Trump Booed Out of Madison Square Garden
- Dangerous New Car Trend Your Should Know About
- Rare Lamborghini Worth Up to $1.7 Million Goes Up in Flames
- How Much Tape Does It Take to Lift a Car?
- See 8 Amazing Tiny Apartments
- 7-year-old steals the show during spring game
- Airport Baggage Handler Accused of Stealing $84,000 Worth of Belongings from Passengers
- Mohawk gets kindergartener suspended
- Dreamliner Back in the Air!
- Medical Pot for Dogs?
- 4-Year Old Refuses to Kiss Prince!
- Fast Food Workers Go On Strike
- Police Warn Students Not To Play Kicking Game
- Man Enjoys Beings a Mermaid
- "Real Housewives" Brawl
- Woman Fakes Her Own Funderal
- LEAKED: Here's What Facebook's New Phone Software Will Look Like
- VIDEO: First Look Inside The Sinkhole That Killed A Man In Florida
- VIDEO: Skyscraper Engulfed in Flames
- Flights to cost more for overweight passengers
- 4 percent of Americans believe lizard people control world
- See The Strange Red Arcs in the Sky
- Student Livid Over School Dess Code
- Hackers Expose J.Lo, Lady GaGa Finances
- See The Anti-Drone Hoodie!
- Justin Timberlake to Make White Hosue Debut
- 18 Photos of Presidential First Pitches — Just in Time for Baseball Season
- Driver Crashes Into Walmart And Attacks Customers
- "Buckwild" Cast Member Shain Gandee Found Dead
- Food Fight: Man Arrested After Throwing Dinner at McDonald’s Worker
- Chevy Has Revived A Barely Street-Legal Version Of Its Iconic Camaro
- Dog Walks 10 Miles For Love
- Is there a Mistake in a Geico Ad...or Just Awkward? WATCH
- WATCH: Baby Born 15 Pounds, 7 Ounces: 2nd Biggest Baby Born Naturally in UK History
- Bible comes to life as locusts swarm Israel
- WATCH: 2-Year-Old ‘Bedtime Bandit’ Picking a Lock to Get Stuffed Animals
- Disabled man awarded $8000 after being stranded on Disneyland ride
- Yahoo Buys A Mobile News Startup Founded By A 15-Year-Old For $30 Million
- Pro Golfer Pulls Off Unbelievable Swing: Climbs a Tree and Shoots a Perfect Backwards, One-Handed Shot into the Fairway
- Pepsi bottles get first makeover in two decades
- World’s smallest blood monitoring implant tells your smartphone when you’re about to have a heart attack
- Prince Harry to visit the United States
- Kate Answers Whether She Wants a Boy or Girl Baby
- Breath Test for Stress
- Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look like President Obama?
- Company Makes Eggs Without Chickens
- Red Bull Says It's Being Blackmailed
- New Claims That Ben Affleck Is a Spy
- Girl Goes To School With Backpack Full of Money
- Teens accused of ‘gallon smashing’ at local store
- Dennis Rodman to Rome; Meet with the New Pope?
- Does Taylor Swift Toss Her Fan Mail?
- Viral Video: Funny Kids' Reaction to 'Harlem Shake'
- Basketball Coach’s Celebratory Gatorade Bath Goes Terribly Wrong
- Billy Joel Stuns Vanderbilt Student; ‘Greatest Moment’ of His Young Life
- Idaho Girl Scouts seek end to sales tax on cookies
- Dog Swallows 111 Pennies
- Google to Pay For Eavesdropping
- What It's Like To Quit Facebook
- Crazy Critter Crashes a Soccer Match and Bites Player
- Google's Talking Shoe Motivates You to Move
- Loyal German Shepherd Prevents Owner From Committing Suicide
- High school student says teacher made her give lap dances to male students — in class
- Martha Stewart's S-Bomb After Court
- WWE Legend Dead at 58
- Are the Royals Expecting a Daughter?
- Dog Helps Save Polish Girl's Life
- Craziest End to a High School Basketball Game You May Ever See
- School sends letters to parents telling them their kids are fat
- Teacher Makes Guns Threat On Chalkboard
- TSA Suspects Adult Toy Fans
- Looking for Love at Wal-Mart
- School Locked Down Over "Fresh Prince" TV Theme Song
- IRS Has New $430k Beef with T.O.
- Fashion Show Turns to Fashion Brawl (Video)
- Second-grader suspended for having breakfast pastry shaped like a gun
- You Can Make YouTube Do "The Harlem Shake"
- Does Fingernail Length Predict Success?
- Beyonce Makes Big Demands!
- Woman Sues FedEx Over Alleged Marijuana Delivery Gone Wrong
- Florida man shot by his dog, police say
- Lousy taste ‘Buds’ lawsuit
- Plans for Titanic replica set sail as Australian billionaire avoids sink jinx
- Man arrested after calling 911 nine times trying to order a cheeseburger
- Restaurant Owner Finds Dedicated Teen Walking 10 Snowy Miles for Job Interview — Guess Where He’s Working Now
- Study: Facebook status updates more memorable than human faces
- 9-year-old rapper's adult-themed videos prompt state probe
- Winner Kicked Out Of Oscars For Throwing Paper Planes
- Can Your Pet Get Food Stamps? YES
- Why Did a Photo Gets a Travel Blogger Thrown Off a United Airlines Flight?
- See the Amazing Half-Court, Tumbling Trick-Shot Orchestrated by a College Cheerleader
- Bad News Buried in the Bible?
- Study: Beards Can Prevent Skin Cancer
- Student’s Clever Response to Test Question Goes Viral
- Is This the Most Ingenious Résumé You’ve Ever Seen?
- Whole Foods' Ad Outrages Neighbors
- No More Anonynous Comments on the Web If...
- ‘Zombie’ Cells That Can Increase Performance After Death?
- Is This the ‘Worst Free Throw Ever’?
- 11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital
- Crazy Things People Have Tried To Deduct on Taxes
- Wild Video Captures the Massive Cafeteria Brawl Between Muslim and African-American Students at Minn. High School
- Burger King Battle: A Man and His Cold Onion Rings
- FBI: Man Slapped Crying Toddler On Delta Flight
- Police Lock Down High School After Food Fight Out of Control
- Blade Runner Oscar Pistorius charged with murder...of girlfriend
- Apple loses right to iPhone name in...
- Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas
- Awkward Family Photos For Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
- Valentine's Gesture From Dead Husband To Wife Will Make You Melt
- Airline Crew....Gone Wild!
- Meet a 9-Year Old Genius
- Mom's Response To Her Daughter Calling Her Fat
- 3-Year-Old Caught Red-Faced in the Sprinkle Jar (But Wait Until You Hear His Denials)
- California no longer requiring eighth graders to take Algebra
- Could this 'Star Trek' headband help banish migraines?
- Man's Startling Claim Against an IRS Agent
- MTV Renews ‘Buckwild’ For Season 2
- How Much TIme Do You Spend Cyber Loafing? A Lot Apparently
- First Grader Becomes Youngest Person To Develop Mobile Game App
- Flash Mob Mayhem: New York Powerless
- Library Gives Free Pole Dancing Lessons To Help Boost Attendance
- Feds Consider Tax on....Pot
- Purple Patch of Mysterious Jelly-Like Spheres Found in Ariz. Desert
- School District considers copyright policy that takes ownership of students’ work
- ‘I Give God 10%’ Tip Story Takes Interesting Twist: Pastor Revealed & the Waitress Has Allegedly Been Fired
- Woman Headed To Granddaughter's Recital Cited 4 Times For Speeding
- Police Accused of Cuffing 7-Year-Old & Interrogating Him for Hours Over $5
- Family Pet Survives 30 YEARS Living in a Record Player Box Inside Filthy Storage Room
- 6-Year-Old Expelled for Bringing Toy Gun to School
- Cats: Natural Born Killers?
- Taco Bell pulls Super Bowl ad after allegations that it’s insensitive to vegetable lovers [VIDEO]
- Students read Pledge of Allegiance...in Arabic
The Cutest Sporting Event of the Year!
See the phoots!
- Texas Inmate, Set To Be First Woman Executed In U.S. Since 2010
Man Arrested in Ohio After Posting Photo With Baby, Gun
A man is being held on $2,000 bond after he was accused of posting a photo on Facebook that showed him with a baby and a gun.
- Nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions
Home Sells for $117.5 Million!
It's the highest-priced residential sales ever in the U.S.
- Couple Finds Evidence of 'Big Foot', They Say
- Can Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow just date already?
Powerball Winners Surprise Their Small Town.
Last year, Mark and Cindy Hill made a pledge as they received their portion of the largest Powerball jackpot in history.
Coins Sells for 70 Times Its Value
A man who died in a climbing accident unknowingly bequeathed a valuable inheritance to his family - a rare coin struck after the turbulent birth of the United States.
5th Grader Shows Paper Gun; Searched in Front of Class
Melody Valentins grandfather had made her the gun " which resembled a piece of paper with a chunk torn out of it " the day before, and she stuck it in her pocket and forgot about it.
- Soccer Star Ejected After Kicking Ball Boy in the Ribs — and Cameras Caught It All (VIDEO)
Is this Super Bowl ad too sexy?
Mercedes ad getting attention even before the game on Feb. 3.
- "I'm in," Star Says of "Saved by the Bell" Renion
- "Saved By The Bell" Reunion: "I'm In
- Is there a Dirty Facebook Secret?
- Who Will Play Ronald Reagan in the Coming Movie?
Pope on social networking: the virtual is real
Pope Benedict XVI put Catholic Church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Waiter Refuses to Serve 'Discriminatory' Customers
The waiter was offended and said he would not serve them, so they left.
This Is a ‘Beast’ of a Chicken Egg (VIDEO)
Sean Wilson posted a video showing what he calls a beast of an egg.
Sheryl Crow Talks About Lance Armstrong
Crow sat for the interview with Entertainment Tonight in order to address rumors she knew about Lance's illicit use of performance-enhancing drugs for years.
- Mother Dismayed When 4-Year-Old Goes to Dentist for Routine Procedure and Comes Out Looking Like This (Image)
- Loyal Dog Continues to Attend Mass Every Day at Church Where His Owner’s Funeral Was Held
- China Seizes TVs
The cover letter is unapologetically honest and people on Wall Street are calling it one of the best letters they have seen.
It is not clear why the victim had diamonds in his possession, or why he did not take them inside the restaurant with him while he was eating.
Bill Clinton: Hillary's "Got Time To Have Three More Husbands" (VIDEO)
What he said about Hillary's future husbands.
- Big News for 'Same Name' Couple
Woman Solves 'Wheel' Puzzle with One Letter (VIRAL VIDEO)
She "had a good feeling" about it.
See the Half Court Shot Everyone's Talking About
A fan somehow landed the ball on the back edge of the rim...and it got stuck there!
200 Brawl at Baby Shower
It was a violent brawl at a Massachusetts baby shower in which bottles and punches were thrown and furniture was smashed.
Why Everyone is Buzzing About This Photo
Many are touting the image as a shining symbol of love and dedication.
Teacher Sues After Officials Demand She Remove Bible Verses, Religious Items From Classroom
A Christian high school teacher in Cheektowaga, N.Y., is suing her employer after district officials told her to take personal signs and religious items out of her classroom.
Oh those Beauty Queens...
Miss California (Leah Cecil) thought euthanasia was a vaccine.
An "Armed Fortress" Neighborhood
The group, named Citadel, intends to purchase 2,000 to 3,000 acres for the project in western Idaho.
Is This the World's Worst Landlord?
When actress Laura Evelyn inspected an apartment for rent in London, she says that she was handed a typed list of 31 "house rules" by her potential landlord.
Images Showing a Red Dust Storm Overtaking Australia’s Coast Are Breathtaking
Western Australia was exposed to a haboob " a large dust storm " earlier this week, which resulted in stunning images of a massive, red wall of dust as it approached Onslow.
Valuable Items Recovered at Goodwill
When a keen-eyed employee at Goodwill came across a striking painting of a woman sipping a cup of tea, she knew well enough to set it aside.
Meet The ‘Meanest Mother In Wyoming’ — Another Example Of Good Parenting?
This advertisement is burning up the Internet and will probably end up being featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
10 words/phrases the FBI may be searching for in your emails
New software co-developed with the FBI might allow companies to sift through employees emails to identify a problem before its too late. Here are 10 words/phrases they're looking for.
Dancing Baby ‘Storms the Stage’ During Dad’s Christian Concert — and Steals the Show (VIDEO)
Christian Singer Coffey Anderson was in for a surprise when he performed at a New Years Eve concert in Irving, Texas. As he was smack-dab in the middle of a song, his young son stormed the stage and began dancing feverishly. The crowd, naturally, loved it.
Restaurant Turns to Facebook to catch Tip Jar Thief
The restaurant owners chose not to file a formal report, but they have been in contact with the sheriff's Office where a representative says social media has changed the landscape of law enforcement.
Is this the Best Pickpocketer in the World?
Although you might not consider pickpocking anything but a crime, perhaps after watching a man considered one of the best pickpocketers in the world, youll see a bit of art in the practice.
A Fork That Watches What You Eat?
The $99 HAPIfork, available this spring, uses sensors to monitor its movement from plate to mouth.
Loyal Italian Cat, Toldo, Brings Gifts To Owner's Grave (Photos)
A loyal cat has been bringing his owner small gifts everyday in a show of affection. The catch? The cat's owner has been dead for over a year.
Something Odd Seen on Mars (Photos)
New photos of Mars from NASA's Curiosity rover have sparked a buzz of discussion over an odd formation that some have dubbed a "flower" embedded in a Martian rock.
Musician Recovers iPhone From Thief Using a Computer, $20 and a Hammer
While out on the town on New Years Eve, 27-year-old musician Nadav Nirenberg lost his iPhone in the back of a cab. But...
President for Life?
Congressman reintroduced a bill to repeal the 22nd amendment establishing term limits for the president.
Town Offers $25 to Incinerate Video Games
A Connecticut town thirty miles from Sandy Hook will give people $25 to incinerate their violent video games.
Armed Police Officers Booted from Denny's Restaurant
An Illinois police chief is ordering his officers to get their pancakes from anywhere but Dennys, calling the restaurant political stupidness.
- Coming Soon
AP News Wires
UNDATED (AP) -- Tyson on "Survivor" is packing something extra in his shorts.
OC CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) -- Santa shouldn't have any trouble finding an Orange County neighborhood.
Asian stocks down over fears of Fed stimulus cut
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- Asian stocks are in the red today after strong U.S. economic data renewed fears that the Federal Reserve may start cutting its monetary stimulus this month.
BC-US--Dow Record-Three Personal Stories, 1st Ld-Writethru,1173
Dow Record: Three tales of ups, downs and changes
AP Photo FX102, FX103
Eds: With BC-US--Dow Record. Adds photos.
By SCOTT MAYEROWITZ
AP Business Writer
NEW YORK (AP) -- When the Dow first crossed 14,000, investors were overjoyed. ...
IN THE NEWS: TEEN ADMITS USING TWITTER TO INTIMIDATE CRIME VICTIM
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A Philadelphia teenager has pleaded guilty to using his Twitter account to try to scare a crime victim out of testifying.
� 2013 Sinclair Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved.
Local 12 WKRC-TV is the local station for breaking news, The Weather Authority forecast, traffic alerts, community news, Cincinnati Bengals and Reds sports updates, and CBS network news and entertainment programming for the Cincinnati and the Tri-State area of Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana, including Anderson Township, Avondale, Blue Ash, Bond Hill, Camp Washington, Cheviot, Cleves, Colerain Township, Columbia-Tusculum, Corryville, Norwood, Delhi, East Price Hill, Golf Manor, Hyde Park, Lebanon, Loveland, Lower Price Hill, Madeira, Mariemont, Mount Adams, Mount Airy, Mount Healthy, Mount Lookout, Mount Washington, Oakley, Over-The-Rhine, Reading, Sedamsville, Sharonville, Springdale, St. Bernard, South Cumminsville, Symmes Township, Mason, Hamilton, Union Township, Walnut Hills, West Chester, Wyoming, West Price Hill, Westwood, Winton Hills, Alexandria, Bellevue, Covington, Crescent Springs, Erlanger, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Fort Wright, Florence, Hebron, Highland Heights, Newport, Southgate, Villa Hills, Walton, Aurora, Greendale, and Lawrenceburg.