LOCAL 12 - Search Results
From festivals and county fairs to hot air balloons, tattoos, live music and and more, there are lots of great things to see and do in the Tri-State this weekend! Here is a list of ideas if you decide to go Out & About this weekend:
Bunbury Music Festival
July 12-14, 2013, Sawyer Point, 720 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Bunbury Music Festival is a fun and fan-friendly live music and festival experience with six stages along the Ohio River in downtown Cincinnati's Sawyer Point. With bands like fun., MGMT, The National and more!
Queen City Sausage Festival
July 12-14 - Festival Park Newport, Riverboat Row ,Newport, KY 41071
The Gambling Rose Tattoo Convention
July 12-14 - Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Tattoo convention with booths, exhibits, celebrity tattoo artists and more.
32nd Annual Berea Craft Festival
July 12-14 - at Historic Indian Fort Theater, Berea, Kentucky
Some of the finest handcrafted artwork in the nation; the finest musicians in the entire Southeast and a variety of good old festival food! Free Parking. $6 for adults, $5 seniors and under 12 free.
MidUSA Ohio Challenge Hot Air Balloon Festival
July 12-14 -Smith Park, 500 Tytus Ave., Middletown, OH 45042
Hot air balloon competition, balloon glow, tethered balloon rides, skydiving demonstrations, arts and crafts, live music, carnival & more!
Fire in your Mouth, Fire in the Sky: Fiery Foods and Fireworks Festival
Sat. July 13, 4 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. - Hannon's Camp America, 8501 Camden College Corner Road ,College Corner, OH 45003
Free admission. Parking: $2 per car; Hot pepper eating contest, Spicey Food Cook-off, Hot food vendors, Cool craft vendors, Hot live music all day by local musicians, Fire Spinners, & the HOTTEST FIREWORKS
"Let It Grow" Summer Show at the Krohn Conservatory
July 9 - August 25 Krohn Conservatory, 1501 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
This summer, Cincinnatis Krohn Conservatory will present a breakthrough summer show, Let It Grow, that highlights and demonstrates four new cutting edge, sustainable gardening and food production techniques.
Hamilton County 4-H Community Fair
July 9- 13 - Stricker's Grove, 11490 Hamilton Cleves Road, Ross, OH 45013
$4.00 per person, $3.00 for senior citizens - 60 and older, 5 and under admitted FREE (Cash only at entrance gate. ATM available on site.) Presented by Ohio State University Extension Hamilton County
Festival in Sycamore
July 12 & 13 -Bechtold Park, 4312 Sycamore Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236
The 2013 Festival in Sycamore will feature great national, regional, and local entertainment led by classic rockers the IDES OF MARCH, featuring Jim Peteryk, and rock legend AMERICA. Of course, the Festival will also feature fantastic food, drinks, and games, all at a reasonable price.
St. Rita School for the Deaf Festival
July 12-14 - St. Rita School for the Deaf, 1720 Glendale-Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215
Enjoy over 100 booths including Texas Hold em, Black Jack, pull tabs, and much more!
The City Flea
Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 8am 4pm, Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Curated Urban flea market. Shopping, eating and drinking from local vendors.
Cincinnati Boutique Sale
July 12-14 - Hyde Park Plaza, 3760 Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45209
While bringing designer looks at a discounted price, the Cincinnati Boutique Sale also strives to give back. A small $5 suggested donation for admission benefits a local non-profit, this year the SPCA of Cincinnati.
Second Sunday on Main
July 14 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. - 14th and Main streets, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Chef demos, live music, food trucks, shopping and much more. Free
Summer Sips: Vodka Tasting in Ault Park
Fri. July 12 - 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. - Ault Park, 3600 Observatory Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45208
A wide range of clear and infused vodkas available to taste. Includes 7 Pours, Light Bites and live music by Lagnaippe, a fantastic Cajun / New Orleans Jazz / Texas Swing / Blues band!. $40.
Civil War Reenacting
Saturday, July 13th - 10 am - 2 pm, Monfort Heights United Methodist Church, 3682 West Fork Road, Cincinnati, OH 45247
Recognizing 150th anniversary of the American Civil War. Travel back 150 years from now to when our church grounds was covered with over 200 home troops gathering to confront Morgan Raiders if they came our way. Come learn more about the Civil War and Morgans Raiders as we celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the American Civil War right here at MHUMC.
150th anniversary of John Hunt Morgans raid through Ohio
July 13- 10am 6pm, Presbyterian Church in Harrison, OH
Join the City of Harrison and The Harrison Village Historical Society as they commemorate the 150th anniversary of John Hunt Morgans raid through Ohio. Events include a reenactment of Morgans Raid in downtown Harrison, a Civil War encampment depicting life during the Civil War,dedication of the John Hunt Morgan Heritage Trail and more!
Bridalrama Summer Showcase
Sun. July 14, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Wedding ceremony and reception planning show. More than 100 local wedding professionals. Runway fashion shows.
St. Thomas More Church JulyFest
July 12-14 - St. Thomas More Church , 800 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245
Movie Night/Date Night in Washington Park
Sat. July 13, 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Film - Little Shop of Horrors - FREE!
Florence Freedom Baseball
July 12- 14 - University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stadium, 7950 Freedom Way, Florence, KY 41042
Vs. Washington Wild Things
Second Saturday in Northside
July 13 6-10pm - Hamilton Avenue in Northside and participating businesses on Chase & Spring Grove too, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
Northside Second Saturdays features new art openings, later retail hours, later restaurant hours, special happy hours, interactive events and promotions that vary monthly.
National Lampoon's Vacation on the Big Screen!
Fri. July 12, 10:30 p.m. Esquire Theatre, 320 Ludlow Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Costume contests and prizes.
US Archery National Championships
July 10 -through July 14 - at Joyce Park, Forest Park Lane, Hamilton, OH 45014, Free to watch !
Late Night at the Observatory- Adults only!
Saturday July 13 - 10:30 pm-12:00 am, 3489 Observatory Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Cant sleep? Looking for a unique Saturday night out? Come see what the Observatory is like after hours. You'll get to use the oldest big telescope in the U.S. to view astronomical objects that are not visible until late at night (weather permitting). These programs are recommended for adults only. If the weather does not permit viewing, well have fun with some of the crazy science experiments and adult constellation mythology stories that we cant share with family audiences.
Adams County Humane Society Ice Cream Social, Concert & Bake Sale
Friday, July 12, 2013, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
The Humane Society will be hosting an old-fashioned Ice Cream Social at the New Animal Shelter on Friday, July 12, 2013, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Home-made baked goods will be available for purchase, as well as bowls of ice cream with lots of toppings to choose from. Live music as well. All money raised will be used to purchase equipment and supplies for the care of homeless cat, dogs, puppies, and kittens in our community.
3rd Annual Panties Across the Bridge- Health, Wellness & Fitness Expo
July 13, 2013 noon midnight, Purple People Bridge, Newport KY
The Jaymie Jamison Foundation for Hope is raising awareness for gynecological cancer through annual Panties Across the Bridge. Thousands of panties will be hung on July 13th across the Purple People Bridge to represent a life lost each year to a gynecological cancer. From 12-4pm will be a health and wellness expo. Beginning from 4-dark will be live music from groups like Gypsy Rose. Decorate a pair and come hang them on the bridge!!.
Tackle Kidney Disease Event & Fashion Show! Sunday, July 14 - 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM The Bell Event Centre, 444 Reading Road , Cincinnati, OH 45202
A fashion show with Cincinnati Bengals players in support of the fight against kidney disease; with National Kidney Foundation, Amy Kirchen, BowTie Cause & Cincinnati Bengals, including: Vinny Rey, Taylor Mays, John Conner, Orson Charles and others
Tackle Kidney Disease Event & Fashion Show!
Sunday, July 14 - 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM The Bell Event Centre, 444 Reading Road , Cincinnati, OH 45202
ON STAGE: MUSIC, THEATER, DANCE
Cincinnati Opera presents Galileo Galilei
July 11, 14, 17 & 19 7:30 p.m., July 21 3:00 p.m. -School for Creative and Performing Arts, 108 W. Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Through the lens of one mans incredible life, Galileo Galilei explores questions of religion and science, faith and truth.
Dave Matthews Band
Friday, July 12 - Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45230
ArtSong: Eden Song Concert Series
Fri. July 12, 8 p.m.- Cincinnati Art Museum, 953 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Free Folk Music! Music by Anachrorhythms 8 p.m., Lisa Biales 8:30 p.m. Ma Crow and the Lady Slippers 9 p.m., Shiny and the Spoon 9:30 p.m
World Piano Competition
July 9 - July 13, Corbett Auditorium, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221
Classical piano competition featuring top performers from across the globe.
Cincinnati Dulcimer Society
Sun. July 14, 3 p.m. - Sharon Woods, 11450 Lebanon Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241
The Cincinnati Dulcimer Society would like to extend an invitation to enjoy the sweet music of the mountain dulcimer. All ages are welcome to join us for jamming and singing.
Sun. July 14, 7 p.m. - Riverbend Music Center, 6295 Kellogg Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45230
July 10 - July 28 - Showboat Majestic, 435 E. Mehring Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Presented by Cincinnati Landmark Productions Music and lyrics by Roger Miller. Book by William Hauptman. Adapted from novel by Mark Twain.
Grease - OTR Performs
Sun. July 14, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.- Washington Park, 1230 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cincinnati Young Peoples Theatre presents Grease FREE in Washington Park!
- The Polar Vortex Is Back, But This Time It Won’t Ruin Your Life
- The Woman Who Popularized The Supermodel Is Dead At 92
- Sex Worker Trade Booming In Silicon Valley
- China Says IPhone A Threat To National Security
- Space Junk Creates Fireball In Sky
- Obama White House Nixes Bowling Alley
- SGT. Bowe Bergdahl Smiles With Taliban Official In ‘Captivity’ Pic
- College Student Mistakenly Sends Nude Photo Of Herself To Her Dad
- Americans Aren’t Moving
- World’s Most Expensive City Is Also Among Poorest
- Mother and Daughter Among Five Dead And Almost 500,000 Left Without Power
- Daughter Slept Next To Mom’s Corpse For 3 Years
- Original Voice Of Pinocchio dies
- Pilot Orders Pizza For Stranded Passengers
- High Mortgage Rates Are Not Deterring Buyers
- How The Massive Crumbs Cupcake Empire Finally Caved
- Riders stranded For Hours After Roller Coaster Hits Tree
- Red State, Blue State – Which Is Best For Business?
- 2 Arrested After Drones Nearly Take Out Chopper
- TSA Heightening Security On Cell Phones And Laptops
- Americans’ Baby Photos And Resumes Among NSA Spy Haul
- Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents Healthier
- Malia Obama Gets A Car For Sweet 16 – But no driver’s License
- Wildlife Officials Create Controversy By Euthanizing Cougar Found In Backyard
- Here Comes The Jobs Report
- 32 States Trail The US Job Recovery-is yours one?
- Teen Accused Of Helping ISSIS Lover She Met Online
- Practice Doesn’t Make Perfect
- Hurricane May Soak East Coast On July 4th
- Vietnam Vet Hears Back From VA Hospital 2 Years After Death
- Could Photo Hold Clue To Earhart’s Fate?
- Is Sleeping Nude Really The Secret To A Happy Marriage?
- From Big To Giant: Behemoth TVs Start To Take Off
- Great News For U.S. Soccer
- Prepare For El Nino
- Are You Too Good-looking To Get Sick?
- Why Auto Sales Are Close To Hitting The Brakes
- Teen Sparks Outrage With Photos Of Dead African Animals
- Facebook Apologizes For Deceiving Thousands Of Users During Controversial Experiment
- Most Talked About Event In Facebook History
- When Being A Stay-At-Home Mom Isn’t A choice
- Company Offers To Lobby Congress members For $5
- Woman Miraculously Survived Being Run Over By Three Trains
- When Simply Walking Outside Could Kill You
- Investigators: Malaysia Jet Passengers Likely Suffocated To Death
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Arrested After Outburst In Broadway Theatre
- 100-Year Old WWII Veteran To Receive High School Diploma
- $17 For A Sandwich? Why Food Trucks Are So Pricey
- Can U.S. Survive ‘Group Of Death’?
- Driver Loses His Head While Trying To Lose The Cops
- Beating Human Hearts Grown In A Lab
- More Americans Using Marijuana, Seeking Treatment
- Defrocked Pastor Reinstated
- Major Supreme Court Decisions Coming
- 'Tiger Selfies’ Would Go Extinct Under New Law
- Drone Proliferation: What We Have To Fear
- The 5 Worst States For Business In The US
- Merchants Of Death: ISIS Souvenirs Hit The Market
- Jogger Finds Stolen Baby In Bushes
- Boy Fighting Back After Outdoor Library Shut Down
- Have You Got Pre-Diabetes?
- Epic Chart Shows Average Wage For Almost Every Job In America
- Pilot Of Missing Malaysia Jet Considered To Be Prime Suspect In Potential Hijacking
- Could Time Travel Soon Become A Reality?
- New England Mayors Call For Refugee Resettlement Freeze
- Photog Responds in Kim-Kanye Wedding Photo Saga
- INTERACTIVE: Which City Best Fits Your Political Views>
- Million Dollar Mansion Must Be Torn Down
- Cool Kids’ Don’t Stay Cool Forever, Study Suggests
- What Cancer Costs You Later: $4,000 A Year
- Donald Sterling Hires Team To Dig UP NBA Dirt
- This Little Piggy Ain’t Going To No Market
- Could Friday the 13th See Phones And GPS Devices Knocked Out By The Sun?
- How Many School Shootings Since Newtown?
- Starbucks To Offer Wireless Charging For Smartphones
- Teen Claims Responsibility For Massive TweetDeck Outage
- Documents Say Atom Bomb Came Close To Detonating Over North Carolina In 1961
- 'A Great Kid Loved By All’
- Disease Turns Oregon’s Sea Stars To Goo
- Guys, Your Smartphone Is Hurting Your Sperm
- Why Amazon Won’t Let You Buy The ‘Lego’ Movie
- Walmart’s Dirty Secret
- Can The NSA Listen To Your IPhone’s Microphone Even When It is Turned Off
- Where Have All The Missing American Workers Gone?
- Scientists Verify Rembrandt Self-Portrait Worth An Estimated $50M
- Sterling To Sue NBA for $1B
- Two Cops, Three Others Shot In Las Vegas Spree
- Man Gives Dad 57 Chevy, In Promise Made As An 8-Year-Old
- Human Remains Found In Crocodile
- World’s Oldest Man Dies At 111
- ‘A Generation Who Defied Every Danger’
- Florida Man Paints American Flag On Home To Protest Fines
- Only Two Weeks To Protect Your Computer
- Chrome’ Could Break Betting Records
- How The Moon Was Made
- US Layoffs Up To Highest Level In More Than A Year
- Four POWS We Should All Remember
- Water Fountain Just For ‘White People’
- Vultures On K St. – The Other Kind
- Could You Outwit A Chimp?
- Poll: The American Dream Is Out Of Reach
- Scientists May Have Solved The Problem Killing All Of The Honeybees
- One In Five Prison Inmates Released To Community Without Supervision
- Study Finds 1 In 8 Kids Experience Maltreatment
- Hubble Telescope Captures Amazing Shot Of 10,000 Galaxies
- Hurricane Betty Or Bob: Does It Matter?
- Seattle Approves Highest US Minimum Wage
- US Disrupts One Of The Biggest Hacking And Extortion Rings
- Oscar Winning Director Oliver Stone To Film Thriller Based On Edward Snowden’s NSA Leaks
- Bergdahl Deserted And Americans Lost Their Lives Searching For Him
- NSA Collecting Millions Of Face Images From The Web
- An ‘Explosion’ of Youth Exposure to E-Cigarette TV Ads
- Auto Buyers Set New Records, Load Up Longer Loans
- Here’s How Often You Should Eat Red Meat
- Car, Truck Crashes Cost Whopping $871B
- $2 Billion Deal To Sell Clippers Confirmed
- Toilet Toll
- 10 Dogs Most Often Blacklisted By Insurers
- Sex-Slave Crusader Ousted From Her Foundation
- U.S. Navy: ‘Pings Unlikely From Missing Malaysia Jet
- Apple says ‘Music Is Dying’
- Gun Seller Deemed ‘High Risk’ Dumped By Bank
- Researchers Use Lasers To Regrow Parts Of Teeth
- Male Student Named Prom Queen
- Snowden Says He ‘Was Trained As A Spy’
- TSA Check Misses Empty AK-47 Clips In Yemeni Man’s Luggage
- Should Drawings And Posters Be Banned From Classrooms?
- Data Firms Build Intimate Profiles Of Consumers
- Google Unveils Its Own Driverless Cars
- Will The Data Help Them Find The Plane?
- Man Holding Breath In Oregon Tunnel Causes Crash
- City Pays $25K To Man Arrested For Bringing A Gun To The Movies
- Rent A Gent
- 911 Memorial Vandalized By Visitors
- What Can’t I Eat Now?
- CEO Of Fiat Chrysler Hopes People Don’t Buy His Company’s Electric Car
- Moms Hire Professionals to Pack Kids’ Bags For Summer Camp
- Will Overpopulation Drive Us To Eat The Dead?
- Small-Business Slowdown Holds Back Global Recovery
- Boston Bombers Used Christmas Lights
- Teacher Fired After Asking Fourth Graders For Dating Advice
- Best Buy: Expect Sales Across Consumer Electronics To Tumble
- Lonely People Share Too Much On Facebook
- China To Lead $87B Market For Self-Drive Cars
- School Charging $200 For Best Seats At Graduation
- Is A Handshake As Dangerous As Smoking?
- 'Thief’ Steals Bread Truck, Makes Deliveries In His Underwear
- You Should Never Wash Your Jeans
- The NSA Records Every Cell Phone Call In The Bahamas
- Woman Walks 2 Miles For Help After Bear Attack
- Gun Control Group Takes Aim At Chipotle
- Health Craze Whips Up Prices For Egg Whites
- CIA Knows Something About Missing Flight MH370
- Gas Prices Drop For the First Time In Three Months
- Politicians Rip Crass 9/11 Museum Gift Shop
- Scientists Discover Technique To Turn Light Into Matter
- Twisted Up-Skirt Photo Game Prompts Teacher Lawsuit
- 10,000 Acres Devoured
- Google’s Self-Driving Cars Work – But There’s A Catch
- Oprah Sued Over Her Plans For $11M Mega Mansion
- 31-Year-Old Posed As High Schooler
- Captain, 3 Crew Members Charged With Murder
- Fast-Food Workers Worldwide Walk Off The Job
- The Way You Watch Netflix Is About To Change
- College Students Find $40K in $20 Couch From Thrift Store
- This Is Why E-Cigarettes Aren’t Helping People Stop Smoking
- The Edward Snowden Guide To Encryption
- Bieber Probed For ‘Attempted Robbery’
- What Buyers Demand In New Homes
- House Explodes On Live TV
- Diver May Have Found Columbus’ Ship
- A Man Traveled The World For 3 Years To Take A 360-Degree Selfie
- Tips To Stay Safe During Bedbug Season
- Tornadoes Threaten 5 States; Snow Buries Denver
- Malaysia Plane Searchers Doubt That Some Once-Promising Signals Came From Missing Jet
- Donald Sterling Asks For Forgiveness
- One High Paying Job Has 235,600 Unfilled Positions Across The US
- Holocaust Scammer Now Owes $22.5M For Bogus Memoir
- Golf Ball-Sized Hail, High Winds To Hit From Texas To Illinois
- Scientists Finally Discover Why No Adult Can Remember Being A Baby
- Man Froze Mom's Body For 3 Years To Collect Her Retirement Checks
- 'I Have Decided To Put A Stop To This Kerfuffle'
- Massive Tunneling Machine Stuck Down Under Seattle
- Man Nabbed In Texas Not Linked To Target Breach
- Scientists Create First Living Organism Containing Artificial DNA
- Texas Police Shoot Woman, 93
- Amazon Is Attacking A Potential Trillion-Dollar Industry That No One Wants To Talk About
- Woman Fights 14 Tickets On Stolen Plates
- MH370 Search Gets Deeper, Pricier
- Turn Your Phone Into A Panic Button
- Alibaba's Deal Making Sends Ripples Across Silicon Valley
- Can You Crack It?
- New Hampshire School Defends Sexually Graphic Novel
- MH370 Search: Hope Transcends Frustration
- Teen Suspended After Opting Out Of Common Core Test
- Secret Service On The Hunt For Cupcakes In NYC
- Coca Cola Says It Will Stop Using A Flame Retardent Chemical
- Surprise! America's Retirement Mecca Is Not Florida
- Search Gets ‘More Difficult’
- Apple Is ‘Buying People’ With Giant Salaries To Build The iWatch
- Students, It’s Illegal To Wear An American Flag Shirt On Cinco De Mayo
- British Dad Took His Hours-Old Infant To Soccer Game
- Artificial Intelligence Could End Mankind
- Here Comes The Jobs Report
- Malaysia May Send Ship To Bay Of Bengal
- Group To Sue Feds Over Wind Farm Eagle Deaths
- Fight Fraud With Remote Control For Credit Cards
- Mom Of Squirrel Selfie Teen Laughs Off Attack
- Malaysia To Release First Report On MH 370
- HS Students Say Pledge In Arabic: 'One Nation Under Allah'
- Are Female Breadwinners A Recipe For Disaster?
- Planned Layoffs Jump 17 Percent In April
- Facebook Figured Out How To Take Over Your Phone
- Bad Weather Not Over For The South
- Donald Sterling's Offensive Foul
- U.S. Military Ordered To Examine Hairstyle Rules
- Wal-Mart's Latest Target: Auto Insurance
- Taco Bell Reveals 'Secret' Ingredients In Its Mystery Beef That's Only 88 Per Cent Cow
- Oklahoma Little Leaguers Raffle Off AR-15 For Baseball Money
- There's Now An Airline That's Charging For Overhead Bin Space
- The Sordid Legal Battles Of LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Laid Bare
- "God" Replaced With "Peace" In Pledge Of Allegiance At Madison, Wisconisin High School
- 75 Million People Under Storm Threat
- At Least 18 Dead - 16 Arkansas - As Twisters Rip Through Central States
- Killer Virus Spreads Unchecked As Pork Hits Record
- Private Contractors To Search For MH370
- Ban All The Banks
- E-Cigarettes Aren't Encouraging People To Take Up Smoking
- Why Didn't Flight 370's Beacon Work?
- University Stops Students From Handing Out Constitution
- Magazine Airbrushes Baby Prince George
- It's Official: Apple And Facebook Are Phone Companies Now
- Could Our Search For Alien Life Trigger The End Of Humanity?
- FDA To Propose E-CIG Regulations For The First Time
- Object Found On Austrailian Coast Wasn't From Missing Plane
- Florida Boys Self-Portrait Goes Viral After Death In Freak Accident
- Kidnapper Kicks 10-Year-Old-Boy Out Of Car Because He Wouldn't Stop Singing Gospel Songs
- Rise In Fake Rare Wines Leaves Bitter After Taste
- Object Of Interest
- Phone Internet 1,000 TImes Faster Than 4G One Step Closer To Reality
- Ex-Convict Squatters Take Over Home Of Afghan War Veterans And Refuse To Leave
- Facebook Knows Everything About You
- Why Even $1M May Not Be Enough For Retirment
- After 45 Days, Here Come The Lawyers
- Earth Day By The Numbers
- Small Western Towns To Lose Amtrak Service If States Can't Pay Up
- We Have No Bananas? It Could Actually Happen
- Disturbing New Internet Child Abuse Sees Toddlers Raped And Burned Live On Webcam
- Boston Marathon Security Tight As Somber Anniversary Arrives
- High School Student Suspended For Asking Miss America To His Prom
- Google Glass Wearing Doctors In Boston Save Patients Life
- Did Boy, 16, Hitch Ride From California To Hawaii In Plane's Landing Gear?
- World War II Dog Tags Found In Saipan May Solve 70-Year-Old Mystery
- Hackers Steal Three Million Credit Card Numbers From Michaels Stores
- Vice Principal Rescued From Ferry Is Found Hanged
- US Could Face A Permanent Slump, Warns Economist
- Juicy Dispute Hits Supreme Court
- These Are The Crazy Things Americans Think Will be Possible By 2064
- Oil Is On A Tear
- Underwater Drone Search For Missing Jet Called Off For Second Day
- Study Links Casual Pot Use To Brain Abnormalities
- New Cellphone Targets Kids Under 12
- Can They Really Keep 26.2 Miles Safe?
- Forecast: Snow?! Yes, It Could Happen
- Sonar Sub's Hunt Cut Short
- School Issues Dress Code For Parents
- A World Without Facebook: Will It Happen?
- Company 3D Printed Ten Houses In A Day
- No Pings For 6 Days: 'Time To Go Underwater'
- Teen's Twitter Meltdown Goes Viral
- Boston Ramps Up Security Ahead Of First Marathon Since Bombing
- Tipping Has Gotten Completely Out Of Control
- Man Wrongfully Jailed For 25 Years Sues State For $25M
- Plane Detects Possible Signal
- Wal-Mart Strikes Huge Deal To Bring Organic Food To The Masses
- Russia Didn't Share Crucial Information On Boston Bombers
- Scientists Are Trying To Create Human Heart With 3-D Printer
- The George Effect!
- 2 New Signals
- Think Your Passwords Are Secure? Think Again!
- Sun, Mars, Earth To Align In Rare Cosmic Event
- Beloved Teacher Forced Out Of Her Job After Refusing To Unfriend Her Students On Facebook
- Snoop On Your Lover's Dreams
- Drone Sub On Standby In Hope Of Hearing Another Ping
- States Target Meth Labs Through Online Registry
- Charge Your Cell Phone In 30 Seconds
- The One Ingredient In The Modern Diet That's Making Us All Fat And Sick
- Woman Receives Birthday Letter Sent By Mom In 1969
- Most Promising Lead
- Automakers Push To Eliminate Side View Mirrors
- Baby Fingerprinted And Booked
- Robot And Giant Microphone Join Hunt
- Paula Deen Abruptly Closes Embattled 'Uncle Bubba's'
- A Wounded Warrior Who Turned On His Own
- We'll Keep Going Till Hell Freezes Over
- City Must Pay For Foster Kid's Sex Change
- Florida Man Stages Burglary To Avoid Going To Work
- FBI Seizes 91 Year Old Man's Trove Of Artifacts
- High Tech Search Meets Criminal Investigation
- People Are Thinking The Jobs Report Might Be Really Big
- Official Policy: Male Federal Workers Can Use Women's Restrooms, Locker Rooms
- Men Beat Gay Michigan Woman Unconscious After They Saw Her Marry Another Woman On TV
- Starbucks Apologizes For Satanic Latte Art
- Search 'The Likes Of Which We Haven't Seen Before'
- Women Now 33 Percent More Likely Than Men To Earn College Degrees
- The Rich Kids Of Instagram Declare Facebook Dead
- Beer Brewers In Uproar Over Proposed FDA Rule
- What Your Nightmares Reveal About Your Health
- Finding Lost Malaysia Plane May Be Impossible: US Official
- In 45 Seconds, Michael Lewis Explains How The Stock Market Is Rigged
- Still It Never Ends! Late Snow Showers Cause More Misery On The East Coast
- Investigators Say Feds Failed Twice To Probe GM Car Flaws
- Your Goldfish Can Go Through Security --Its Water Cannot
- New Objects IN New Flight 370 Search Area
- Theatre Calls Cops On Diabetic Man For Bringing In Strawberries
- College Sports Unions: 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Spot The Differences In Uncanny Photos Of Obama And Putin With The Pope
- Bank Accidentally Deposited 31K Into The Bank Account Of A Teen
- Key Data On Lost Jet's Black Box May Have Been Erased
- 11 Year Old Boy Get Wish To Have His Leg Amputated
- Teenager Gets A McDonald's Receipt Tattoed To His Arm
- Satellite Spots 122 Potential Objects From Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet
- Scientist Warned In '99 Of Deadly Mudslide'
- Target Missed Warning Signs Leading To Breach
- Why Heart Attacks And Strokes Are Most Common At 6:30 a.m.
- Inside The World's Largest Wine Cellar
- Industry Expert Says Pilot Took Malaysian Plane To 43,000 Ft, Causing Oxygen To Run Out
- Hope For Survival Dims
- Why Coffee Shops Are Selling Booze
- Obama's Daughter Seems Disinterested In China Trip
- Texas City Pays Ted Nugent 16k To Cancel Fourth Of July Concert
- Freak Spring Blizzard On Track To Hit East Coast
- More Objects Spotted As Search Crews Race Weather
- Father Defends Decision To File Restraining Order Against School Bully
- Apple In Talks With Comcast About Streaming TV Service
- This Could Still Be A Rescue Mission
- Missing Plane Tests Limits Of Satellites
- Is Homework Making Your Child Sick?
- New Data: Even 4-Year-Olds Get Suspended
- What's The Most Beautiful Word In The English Language?
- If Wreckage Is Found What Happens Next?
- 'Best Lead'
- Premature Baby Reportedly Survives By Living In Icebox
- Is This Proof Dry Cleaning Is A Waste Of Money?
- Why Some People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes
- Data Deleted From Pilot's Simulator
- Missing Jet Changed Course 12 Minutes Before Co Pilot's Calm Last Message
- Price Of Ground Beef Climbs To Another Record High
- White House Pastry Chef Quits
- What Life Would Look Like If Google Search Was A Human
- Change In Plane's Path Was Entered Via Computer
- Best-Selling Author Kevin Trudeau Jailed For Ten Years
- H.S. Senior Jailed, Kicked Out Of School And May Lose Army Dream Because Of Pocket Knife In Car
- Big Bang Breakthrough Announced; Gravity Waves Detected
- The 'Mother Lode' Of Apple Products Upgrades Coming
- Winter's Last Gasp?
- Missing Jet Likely Crew Member's 'Suicide Mission'
- Guiness Pulls Out Of St. Patrick's Day Parade
- The Secret To A long Life: Strip Naked And Have A Coffee!
- Teenage Cargivers Laugh, Film Themselves Beating 98 Year Old Woman
- Deliberate Act? Investigators Eye Communication Shutdown In Jet Probe
- 6 Ways To Improve Your Breakfast
- What Crisis? US Millionaire Count Reaches Record
- Extremely Rare Case Of Female-to-Female HIV Transmission Is Reported In Texas
- Man Awoke In Body Bag Dies
- Missing Jet Flew For Hours Under Mysterious Conditions
- Diseases From The Past Could Once Again Ravage Humanity
- Death Toll Hits 7 -Residents Reveal They Smelled Gas For Years
- NY Student Suspended For Pro 2nd Amendment Shirt
- Controversial New Rule Could Affect Your 401-K
- IDC On The Internet In 1996:Most People Will Cancel Subscriptions And Go Back To Watching TV
- Monster Storm Sweeps Across States
- 'We Have No Idea Where It Could Be'
- Obama Goes Shopping At Gap For Michelle, Kids
- Banquet Hall Cancels Gun Show Because George Zimmerman Was Attending
- Two Year Old Girl Suspended From Preschool Over Stealth Cheese Sandwich
- Why Are Cellphones Of Missing Malaysian Airline Passengers Still Ringing?
- Interpol Says Terrorist Act Unlikely
- Cancer Will Be No.1 Killer In U.S.
- Would You Pay $10 For This Cup Of Coffee?
- Life Saving Medication Denied To A Dying 7 Year Old Boy
- Missing Airplane Likely Disintegrated: Senior Official
- Brittish People Are Trying To Sell Their Organs On Facebook
- Toddler Uses Face Time To Save His Mother After She Was Attacked By Dog
- Blood Test Could Predict Risk Of Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia In Elderly
- New Deal Creates World's Largest Banana Supplier
- 'Lock Up Your Husbands!'
- IRS Delay Bites Into H&R Block Earnings, Revenue
- 19 Horrible Things Than Can Happen If You Drink Too Much Caffeine
- Bob Costas' Olympic Pink Eye From Botched Botox
- Man Denies Creating Bitcoin
- Facebook Clamps Down
- Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
- Bitcoin CEO Found Dead: 'Everything Has A Price'
- Upskirt Photos Are Legal
- A Milk Shot In A Cookie Glass
- Asteroid Racing Past Earth Today Will Be Closer Than The Moon
- Texting, Walking More Risky Than Distracted Driving
- US Airlines Expecting Big Spring Rebound
- No End In Sight For 14-Year-Old Divorce Case
- Turning Water Into Wine
- Angry Outbursts May Raise Heart Attack Risk
- Americans Borrowing Record Amounts To Buy Cars
- We Still Don't Know Who Created Bitcoin
- KY Museum Begins Pulling Rare Cars From Sinkhole
- Massive Storm System Takes Aim At Winter-Weary US East Coast
- Flight Cancellations Soar Past 4,500
- Controversial Photo Of A Smiling Baby Holding Bolt-Action Rifle
- Girl Costs Dad $80 Grand With Facebook Post
- American Scientists Develop Incredible Membrane Which Can Keep Your Heart Pumping Forever
- Nasty Linkedin Rejection Goes Viral
- 'Risk Of The Pill,' Study Shows Possible Link Between Birth Control, MS
- 'Zero Tip,' Some Say If Minimum Wage Rises
- Girl Scouts CEO 'Misleading And Deceitful,' Say Angry Moms
- The Unbelievable Story Of Why Marlon Brando Rejected His 1973 Oscar For The Godfather
- More Communities Putting Brakes On Traffic Cameras
- Ban Of High-Seas Fishing Saves $2 Per Person On The Planet
- Mt. Gox Customers Could Be Out Of Luck, Experts Warn
- Study Claims Giant Offshore Wind Turbines Will Blow Away Hurricanes
- NASA Discovers 715 New Planets
- This Winter Is One Of The Most Miserable Ever
- 'Lets Move' Campaign Adds Ban On Soft-Drinks Ads At School
- Mortgage Applications At Lowest Level In Two Decades
- GM Recalls 842,000 More Small Cars
- Couple Stumbles Upon $10 Million In Rare Coins While Walking Dog
- Cold Arctic Air Returns
- Nutrition Labels Set For Major Overhaul
- Selfies Are Causing A Head Lice Infestation Among Teens
- FBI Suspected Iconic 1964 Ali-Liston Fight Was Rigged By Mob
- Disney Hikes Single-Day Pass Price To $99
- Another Arctic Blast Is Set To Freeze The Country This Week
- Is The US In Real Trouble? We're About To Find Out
- Thousands Of Men Are Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends For Long-Term Relationships
- Man Turned Away From Voting Booth Over Pro Gun Shirt
- Parents' Fears As Mysterious Polio-Like Illness Paralyzes Children
- It's Back! Polar Vortex Set To Return Next Week
- The Happiest States In America
- GM Accused Of Deadly Recall Delay
- WhatsApp Founder's Journey From Food Stamps To Fortune
- Omg! Is This The End Of Texting
- The 'Polar Vortex' Is Returning This Weekend
- Wal-Mart Profits Slip As US Sales Fall Again
- McDonald's Worker 'Fired' After Paying For Firefighters' Meals
- Nurse Faces Jail For Buying $45 At-Home Abortion Kit For 16 Year Old Daughter
- FCC Survey Sparks Fears Of Big Brother In Newsrooms
- Real Life Dexter 'Serial Killer' Now Names Exact Locations Of 'Satanist Murder Spree'
- Desperately Needed Rock Salt Held Up by 1920 Law
- Minn. Police Groups Sue NFL Over Stadium Gun Ban
- The New F-35 Fighter Jet Can Be Taken Down Without A Bullet Ever Being Fired
- Antartic Researcher Finds A Date On Frozen Continent
- Hollywood Begs for a Tax Cut
- Could a Credit Card Company Visit Your Home?
- Thundersnow Causes Chao In The Midwest As East Coast Prepares For Another Six Inches Of Snow
- This App Can Get You Out Of Parking Tickets
- Passwords Will Be Obsolete If Google Has Its Way
- Ronald Regan Slammed As Sexist In College Textbook
- Gun Companies Continue To Abandon North For Pro-Gun South
- 32 American Presidents Share Their Best Life Advice
- Craiglist Suspect: I've Killed Dozens
- Forget High Prices, Gasoline Demand To Fall
- The Economics Of Sex: Has The Price Gotten Too Cheap?
- Reality TV Snake Pastor Died Of Snake Bite After Refusing Treatment Because 'It Was God's Plan'
- Enough! More Snow Buries The Northeast
- Snowden Stole Password From NSA Co-Worker
- Business With Benefits: How Tinder And Other Dating Apps Double As Career Boosters
- Valentine's Day 2014: How Long Will Your Relationship Last?
- Sick Internet Hackers Target Bereaved Families With Funeral Notices That Hide Viruses
- Deadly Winter Storm Heads North After Paralyzing South With Outages, Gridlock
- Boy Scouts Shrink 6 Percent After 1 Year Of Allowing Gay Members
- At 55, Barbie Gets A Sports Illustrated Cover
- Map Renames Each U.S. State With A Country Generating The Same GDP
- Woman Discovers She Has A Maggot Living In Her Ear
- How Bad Will It Get?
- The myRA Will Prove To Be A Misguided Mess
- The Plot To Make Big Food Pay
- Court Rules NC 'Choose Life Plates' Unconstitutional
- Is This Proof That How Clever You Are Is In The Genes
- Major Winter Storm To Target Northeast Late Week
- French Media Goes Crazy Over Rumor That President Obama And Beyonce Are Having An Affair
- Taken In 30 Seconds New Video Shows Dramatic Capture Of Al Qaeda Leader
- Cell Phone Bills May Start To Plunge Soon
- Shirley Temple Black A Legendary Child Star Dead At 85
- No End In Sight! Snow Set To Hit The South Again As Big Freeze Goes On In The North
- A Mysterious New Coffee Shop Called 'Dumb Starbucks' Is Baffling Los Angeles
- Members Of Congress Urge NFL To Press For Redskins Name Change
- Top NFL Prospect Michael Sam Comes Out
- 70 Million Americans Taking Mind-Altering Drugs
- Today Is Jobs Day -- Everything You Need To Know
- Yogurt Spat Throws Off Routines Of US Olympians
- Girl Scout Cookiecott Breaks Out All Over
- Warnings Urge Women To Closel Monitor Stroke Risks
- Archaeologists Find Major Discrepancy In Bible Story
- Times Up For Sochi: Is It Ready For Olympics?
- Subway To Remove Yoga Mat Chemical From Its Sandwiches After Health Activists Launched Petition
- Toothpaste Warning For Sochi Bound Planes
- Twitter Is Getting Annihilated
- Ice, Snow, More Travel Delays And Gridlock
- CVS Caremark Plans To Stop Tobacco Product Sales
- NYPD Arrests 4 Suspected Heroin Dealers In Hoffman Death Probe
- Poll: Americans Expect Attack In Sochi
- Judge Who Ordered Parents To Change Baby's Name From Messiah To Martin Is Fired
- Second Winter Storm To Dump Up To A Foot Of Snow On Northeast, Midwest
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman Told Friends He Would Die Of A Heroin Overdose
- Iphone's New Software Quietly Records More Location Data Than Ever Before
- Maine Bill Banning BB Guns, Replica Firearms In Schools Draws Controversy
- The Mystery Behind The Pyramid That's On The Back Of Every Dollar Bill
- Snow Alert: Three Storms To Pound Us This Week
- The Best And Worst Super Bowl Ads
- This Simple Tax Error Is Costing You $2,800
- An Economic 'Perfect Storm' Is Brewing
- Dating Guru Claims To Predict Your Chance Of Romance From The Contents Of Your Fridge
- Start-Up Wins Free Super Bowl Ad Worth Millions
- Obama: Sochi Is Safe, Americans Should Go
- School Takes Lunches Away From Kids
- Police Sgt. Quits After Forcing Officers To Eat 15 Burgers Or Doughnuts At A Time To 'Toughen Them Up'
- Could This Happen Where You Live?
- Cyber Criminals Stole Target Vendor's Credentials To Pull Off Massive Theft
- Man Uses First-Class Plane Ticket To Eat For A Year
- $20M And Counting: Feds Tackle Counterfeit Goods Ahead Of Super Bowl
- Cold Man Winter Strikes Water Pipes; Insurers Deluged
- Deep South In Chaos
- States Eye Return To Firing Squads, Electric Chairs
- Gassy German Cows Blamed For Barn Explosion
- Journal May Yield Clues In Shooting
- The New Face Of Food Stamps: Working-Age Americans
- Brain Dead Woman Off Ventilator
- Get Ready For The Coldest Super Bowl Ever
- Keep Your Wife Happy...Spend More Time At Work
- Price Of Stamps Goes Up This Weekend
- A Propane Shortage Is Affecting Millions Of Cold Americans
- Climate Change Could Jeopardize Future Winter Olympic Games
- Google Chief Warns Of IT Threat
- Fish Oil Supplements May Shield Against Alzheimers
- Get Used To The Cold
- America's Love Affair With Cars On The Skids?
- Olympic Worries Build
- A 'Tsunami" Of Store Closings Seen Hitting Retail
- Its Official! Men Do Forget More Than Women
- Florida Politician Running For Office Calls For Obama To Be Executed On His Facebook And Twitter Accounts
- Frozen: Winter Storm Dumps Snow On Northeast, Brings Bitter Cold Across U.S.
- Mo. Lawmakers Consider Bill Nullifying Federal Gun Laws
- Teen Says He Did Porn To Help Out Mom
- Bitter Cold Sweeping Across Much Of U.S.
- U.S. Readies to Rescue Americans In Case Of Sochi Attack
- Dinner Costs On The Rise
- Credit Cards To Use New Technology
- More Students Caught Snorting Smarties
- Think You Know MLK?
- Amazon Wants To Ship Your Delivery Before You Order It
- Montana State University To Hold Condom Fashion Show
- Surgeon General Report On Smoking Reveals New Health Risks
- Rhino Hunter Now Hunted
- Google Glass AP Wakes Drowsy Drivers
- Americans Are Eating Healthier, New Study Reveals
- Protestors Use Drone To Spy On Senator
- Service Blocks Robo Calls For Free
- Little League Baseball Coach Sues Former Player Over Injury
- The Ultimate Cell For The Paranoid?
- How Cannabis Could Be The Next Great U.S. Industry
- FDA Issues Warning On Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- Self-Driving Car To Ease Traffic Pains?
- Autism BreakTrhough As Researchers Find Sufferer's Brains Are Out Of Sync
- Somebody Throws Popcorn..And Then Bang!
- Octomom Faces Fives Years In Jail
- Amazon's Secret Weapon
- Empire State Building Sues Over Topless Shoot
- It's Not Just Target: At Least Three Other Major U.S. Retailers Hit By Cyber Attacks, Sources Claim
- Disappearing Male Workers Are Not A Joke
- Ford Unveils Aluminum F-150
- Many Americans Can No Longer Afford To Shop At The Dollar Store
- Tea And Sympathy By The Minute
- Oklahoma Bill Would Ease School Policies On Imaginary, Toy Guns
- Woman, 91, Who Died After Paramedics Were Delayed By Bridge Scandal
- Six Bodies Found Near Sochi
- This Smart Rifle Never Misses, Now In Semi Automatic Form
- 'Girls' Romance Is Getting Old
- From Polar Vortex To Record Winter Highs
- As Winter Takes Hold, Plunging Temperatures Test Utilities
- Feds Shut Down Chicken Plant Infested With Cockroaches
- Woman Robbed Instead Of Helped After Suffering Brain Aneurysm At Taco Bell
- Hell Has Really Frozen Over
- Thawing Pipes A Plumbing Nightmare
- Is Your Car Spying On You?
- First Grade Teacher Seizes Kids Candy Canes, Says 'Jesus Is Not Allowed In School'
- Tuna Firms Spar Over School Lunch Access
- Velveeta Shortage Sparked By High Demand,Kraft Says
- Coldest Morning In Decades
- Breaking Down The Polar Vortex
- Poll: Most Want Pot Legalized
- 2013 Gun Sales Smash Records
- Burglars Who Took On F.B.I Abandon Shadows
- Satan Worshipers Want 7-Foot-Tall Statue Of Devil Put At Oklahoma State Capitol
- The Coldest Weather In Decades
- Is Your Cellphone Bringing Diseases Directly To Your Face?
- Feeling Glum? Well It Is Blue Monday
- JP Morgan to Pay $2 Billion in Madoff Case
- How A Photo Reunited A Family
- Britney's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Top 10 Travel Spots for 2014
- 100 Million People Are Feeling Storm's Wrath
- Airport Lets Fliers Reserve Security Front-Of-Line Time Slot
- Embattled 'Duck Dynasty' Family's Company Launches Own Line Of Shotguns
- China Wal_Marts Recall Donkey Meat Because It Contains Fox
- Winter Storm Bears Down On Northeast
- Papers Launch Snowden Pardon Push
- Gas Prices Down In '13, Set To Go Lower In '14
- Mayor Declares 2014 The "Year Of The Bible"
- How Your Favorite Drink Speaks Volumes About Your Personal Politics
- Poll: Majority Optimistic About The Economy In 2014
- MSNBC Ripped For Insensitivity About Mitt Romney's Adopted Black Grandson
- Americans Still Driving Less Than They Did In 2007
- Protests Flare Against Rose Parade Same-Sex Marriage Float
- Buying in the Buff! 11 Percent of Online Shoppers, Shop Naked
- New Year: New Laws
- 13 States Raising Pay for Minimum-Wage Workers
- Afghan War Arguably Most Unpopular in US History
- Parents Sue Health Insurer After Daughter is Denied Flight Home
- Formula One Champ in Critical Condition After Skiing Accident
- Sleigh Full of Deals to Follow Slow Shopping Season
- Christmas Lights? Electricity Price Index at All-Time High in U.S.
- Flying Home for the Holidays? Beware of the Inflight Meal
- Was 'It's A Wonderful Life' Really Communist Propaganda?
- Code-Breaker Forgiven, Six Decades Later
- Take the Test: How Y’all, Youse and You Guys Talk
- Stolen Photo Album Found at Oklahoma Recycling Plant Returned to Owner
- Nine Dead, Half a Million Homes Without Power and Hundreds of Flights Delayed
- Target Data Breach Spurring Lawsuits, Investigations
- In Tech Buying, U.S. Still Stuck in Last Century
- Despair Over 'Bug That Ate Christmas'
- Cracker Barrel Will Sell Duck Dynasty Products
- Why Did Target Take So Long To Report The Breach?
- 'Duck' Stops Here?
- 97 Percent of Chicken Breasts Sold at U.S. Grocery Stores are Contaminated With 'Potentially Harmful Bacteria'
- Half Brother Writes 'Correction' to Obama's Memoir
- DHS Accused of Delivering Smuggled Kids to Parents
- Target Confirms Massive Credit-Card Data Breach
- Only Half of Americans Consider Christmas a Religious Holiday
- Hunters, Fisherman Targeted by Feds For Local Violations
- Another Problem For Seaworld
- Take A Chill Pill
- How Ken and Barbie Would Look if they Aged
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson on Indefinite Hiatus
- Denver Council Makes Move to Decriminalize Marijuana for Minors
- Price of Ground Beef Hits All Time High
- Religious Teacher Sacked 'For Being Pro Life'
- More Than 75 Percent Don't Find Reporters Honest, Ethical
- Preacher Who Predicted Doomsday Dies
- Mega Millions Jackpot Jumps, Could Reach $1 Billion
- Scientists Are Researching Bears to Help Answer Questions About Obesity
- Bidding for Zimmerman Painting Nears $100G
- Made a Typo in a Tweet? Twitter Could Soon Let You Edit Posts
- Are Multivitamins a Waste of Money?
- Sheriffs Refuse to Enforce Laws on Gun Control
- #PrayerForClaire, Family Asks
- The End of the Traditional Light Bulb
- Which State Has the Worst Drivers?
- America Taking the 'Christ' Out of Christmas
- Biggest Friday The 13th Accidents
- Affluenza: Is It Real?
- Obama Commerative 'Scandal' Plates
- Could Humans Live to 500 Years Old?
- A 21st Century Method for Fighting PTSD
- Flirty Obama Owes Us an Apology
- Airline Fees to Increase 124 Percent
- Mandela Signer Hits Back: I'm A Sign Language Champion
- Underage Worker Dies After Working 12 Hour Days, Six Days a Week At Chinese IPhone Factory
- Teens Break In, Party, Steal Dead Leopard
- Lost Family Warmed Rocks to Survive in Snow for 2 Days
- Michelle Not Amused By Obama's Memorial Selfie
- People Are Freaking Out About $8-A-Gallon Milk
- Prehistoric Man Went House Hunting Too
- Taxidermied Mice Chess Set
- South Africans, World Leaders Bid Mandela Farewell
- Town May Vote to Shoot Down Drones
- Consumers Have Had Enough 'Rage Survey' Says
- Six Vanished While Playing in the Snow
- Girlfriend's Shoe Shopping Drives Man to Jump to His Death
- Storm Makes Commute Treacherous for Millions of Commuters
- Tech Giants Call for Limits on Government Surveillance
- Obama Makes History Cites 'Area 51'
- Man Wakes up Locked Inside an Airliner
- Napping Toddler and Puppy Who Charmed US Pictured In a New Set of Snaps
- A Nation's Healer is Dead
- Obama: Mandela 'Belongs To The Ages'
- A Giant Among Men Has Passed Away
- 3D Printer and $452 Makes On-Demand AR-15
- Russian Diplomats Charged in $1.5M Medicaid Fraud
- US Drivers Return to the Road as Prices Fall
- McDonald's Worker Accidentally Hands Over Cash Instead of Breakfast Order
- Woman Unknowingly Live Tweets Husband's Death
- Growing Up Without a Father Can Permanently Alter the Brain
- School Removes Black Santa Display Amid Outrage
- Facebook Introduces 'Unfollow' Button
- Federal Program to Pull Over Drivers DNA Requests, Spurs Anger
- Almost Half of Motorists Admit to Aggressive Driving
- Black Friday Shoppers Ditch the Stores for the Car Lot
- Norad's Santa Tracker Draws Criticism with Fighter Jet Escort
- Imagining a Drone Future
- Early Figures Point to Blockbuster 'Cyber Monday'
- City Shuts Down 11 Year Old Selling Mistletoe to Fund Braces
- The Picture that Reveals Why Men and Women's Brains Really Are Different
- Can You OD on Caffeine?
- Cyber Monday Deals
- Wage Strikes Planned at Fast Food Restaurants
- Ammo Prices Surge Expected as EPA Closes Lead Smelter
- Amazon Testing Deliveries by Drone
- Nobel Price Winner Warns of US Stock Market Bubble
- The Honey Diet
- Elizabeth Taylor's Family Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos of Star
- Is this fish for real?
- Dad: Son struck by meteorites while playing outside
- Bad Timing Snow, Ice Storms Threaten Year's Busiest Day of Travel
- Shoppers Beware: The 12 Scams of Christmas
- New Airport Screening System Improves ID of Liquids
- Mayors Group Gives Kids Gun Control Placemats For Thanksgiving
- How Turning Up the Heat Could Keep You Slim
- The Wild and Crazy People Of Walmart
- ‘YOU Sued Us’: Viral Video Takes an Ugly Turn
- A Rainy, Icy, Windy, Yuck Thanksgiving Forecast
- Banks Threaten to Charge you for Saving Money
- Use a Woman's Touch to Market and Sell Your Car
- Women are 'Hard-Wired' to Regret Casual Flings -- But Men Only Regret Not Having Them, Study Reveals
- Massive Thanksgiving Storm Heads East
- Movie Producer Says He's Really an Israeli Spy
- Why Gas Prices Will Go Higher, Despite Deal With Iran
- Philadelphia Becomes First City to Ban 3D Printed Guns
- Huge Reward Offered in Postal Killing
- Of Course Presidents Lie
- A Day That Changed America
- Bells to Toll a Minute's Silence at the Point Where President Kennedy was Assassinated
- Where is Her Pink Suit?
- Every Future Flight You May Take May Be Absolutely Awful
- Sales Come Early: Wal-Mart Starts Cyber Saturday
- Charges Dropped Against Teens Accused of Stalking Girl Who Committed Suicide
- Why JC Penney's $1.97 Pants Could Spoil Christmas
- Study: Nightime Aspirin Dose Can Reduce Morning Heart-Attack Risk
- Breakthrough in Fight to Overcome Deadliest Cancers
- Neanderthals Weren't Picky When it Came to Sex
- NHTSA May Mandate that New Cars Broadcast Location, Direction and Speed
- Walmart Seeks Food Donations to Help Needy Employees
- Misfit Toy Sales May Benefit Deal Hunting Shoppers
- Poll Finds Most Employees Intend to Seek New Jobs in 2014
- 10 Students In Custody After Brawl At Overbrook High School; 3 Injured
- Turkey Shortage May Complicate Meal Plans
- Walmart ups the Ante on Black Friday Yet Again
- Gettysburg Address a Mistake?
- Doctor Under Fire for Providing False Hope to Patients
- Could Eating Cheese Give You Diabetes?
- The Town is Devastated
- Risk Calculator to Cholesterol Appears Flawed
- Damage to City Budgets: Some Was Self Inflicted
- What Does Your Food Say About You?
- How Today's Trends Are Harming You
- Hollywood Couple Is Writing a Book About Celibacy and Waiting Until Marriage to Have Sex
- One Picture From Typhoon Haiyan That Isn’t Worth 1,000 Words, It’s More Priceless Than That
- Woman Scammed Medicaid out of $47K While Living in $2
- Hundreds of Children Rescued in Massive Child Porn Bust
- Walmart Shoppers Pinched More than Others
- Women Trying to Have it all Pay Mommy Penalty
- Can You Answer This Question Half of Harvard, Princeton, MIT Students Get Wrong?
- Passenger Fell From Plane
- Scientists May Have Found the Earliest Signs of Life on Earth
- Why Fewer Homes are Being Repossessed These Days
- Feds Printed Their Own 3-D Gun and it Literally Blew up in their Faces
- Student, 12, Was Knocked out 'By Teacher After Insulting His Favorite Football Team
- Virus Victim: I Had no Choice, I Had to Pay the Ransom
- Almost Half of IT Professionals Reveal They've Repaired Senior Executives Computers Infected by Viruses Caught Visiting Porn Sites
- Tips on How to Save on Holiday Expenses
- Thousands Rally Around Man with Asperger's Berated by Wegmans Customer
- Big Changes Coming to Netflix
- Death Toll is Rising in the Phillipines
- This Huge Retailer is Doubling Down on Thanksgiving
- Why Teens Aren't Using Condoms
- Man Dies After Drinking Pure Crystal Meth by Accident
- Dog that Returned Home With a Human Leg Leads Police to Dismembered Body
- "She's a Homewrecker" Site Causes Stir
- Miley Cyrus at it Again
- Remember Me
- World War 11 Hero Assigned New 'Post'
- Students Could Face Expulsion for Using Gun to Protect Home
- Amazon to Deliver on Sundays Using Postal Service Fleet
- Satellite Falls to Earth in Firey Death Dive
- Excercise When You're Pregnant 'And You'll Have a Brighter Baby
- Good Deed Costs Homeless Man Benefits Check
- Monster Typhoon Slams Into the Phillipines
- US Government Shutdown Could Distort Jobs Report
- Feds May Ban Heart-Clogging Trans Fats
- Too Fat to Fly?
- Movies in a Minute?
- The Long-Term Danger of Headphones
- The Simple Thing the Pope Did That Has Captivated the World
- Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood Mock Obamacare at Country Music Awards
- Joe Biden Congratulates Wrong Marty Walsh
- Greenhouse Gas Levels Reach Record Highs, Nothing Happens
- High School Pressed to Drop its 'Arab' Mascot
- 27-Year-Old Quits NFL, $1 Million Deal
- Ever Wonder Where Pirates Stash their Booty?
- Drivers Lose 8 Working Days a Year Due to Traffic
- Starbucks to Hire 10,000 Military Vets and Spouses
- The American Dream is Still Alive
- Should Animal Abusers Have to Register Like Sex Abusers?
- Coconuts in Danger as Trees Grow Old
- Mom Has Extreme Reaction to Soccer Game
- Wife Of NFL Team Owner Makes Lucky Find in Bathroom
- Woman's Boston Marathon Bombing Costume = Fired
- In Bullying Case, Questions on N.F.L Culture
- Is Black Friday Dead?
- Man Cashes in on Opportunity to Help Design New $100 Bill
- Missing Student Wedged Between Buildings for 36 Hours
- Alligator Captured at Airport
- Walmart is one of the Biggest Beneficiaries of Food Stamps
- An Industry with an Entry Level Salary of $335K
- Man Reportedly Arrested Due to Overdue Library Book
- What's in Your Spices? Bug Parts and Rat Hair
- Dating for Dinner
- White House Photographer in Front Row at World Series
- Kids Get Over the Top Costumes
- 'Honey-Do-List' May Save Your Life
- Man Reportedly Shoots Teen After Toilet-Paper Prank
- Protestor Wearing 'Stop Spying' Clown Shades is Arrested at Congressional Hearing
- When is the Best Time for a Coffee Break?
- High School Brewing Assignment Controversy
- Man Dying in Car Wreck Writes Love Letters to Family
- One Year After - Remembering a Monster
- Texas Man Survives Double Lightning Strike
- How You Are Being Nickle and Dimed by Airlines
- America's Largest Ever Destroyer Leaves Dry Dock for the First Time
- Facebook Denies Special Relationship with Law Enforcement
- Where's the Next Property Bubble Building?
- Florida Men Spark Online Storm After Dressing up as Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman for Halloween
- The World's First Underwater Machine Gun
- LISTEN: "Duck Dynasty' Chrismas Song
- WATCH: Little Girl Creates Own Tap Dance Routine – And It’s Adorable!
- World of pigeon racing rocked by doping scandal
- Saved by Congress! Two Politicians Revive Fellow Air Passenger
- Would You Live in a Haunted House?
- Selling Sex: Has Hollywood Finally Gone Too Far?
- Foldable Car Helps in Tight Parking Spots
- Navy's First Supercarrier Sold for a Penny
- 5 Reasons Santa Could be Cruel to Toy Makers
- Is your $16K Designer Bag Actually a Fake?
- Gov't and Finance Workers Ties for Lowest Unemployment Rate
- Why Apple's New Operating System May Upset NSA
- FDA: Jerky Treats Killing Pets
- US 2014 Tax Filing Season Delayed Up to 2 Weeks
- Man Busted in Phony 'Star Trek' Tricoder Lawsuit
- Firefighters revive two puppies trapped in burning building
- Prince George to be christened; godparents named
- TV Crew Gets Video of Passed Out Driver on Highway…and Then Things Go Crazy
- How Kanye Proposed to Kim
- Beer Company Under Fire for 'Dumb Blonde' Variety 'Goes Down Easy'
- Can't find a Date? Try a Bribery APP
- Teen Finds a 3.85-Carat Diamond at a State Park
- WATCH: Dad's Reaction to Son Passing Math
- Weight Loss Secrets from Around the World
- Carrot Dating App Encourages Bribery
- Surprising Baby Names On The Rise
- Funny Way One Dad Handled His 6-Year-Old Girl’s Tempter Tantrum
- Czech floating finger sends president message
- Little Girl Sold for 'Organ Harvesting'
- Giant Asteroid Zips By Earth
- Walmart Fires Employee for Coming to the Aide of a Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot
- Man's Wild Bet on Grandson 15 Years Ago Nets Him $200K
- Ancient Skulls Suggest One Lineage for Early Human History
- Japan Launches Wine for Cats
- The Stenographer that had to be Dragged off the House Floor
- Hilary Pays Up! Clinton Puts $65 Parking Fine on Credit Card
- George Washington's Watering Hole found in NYC
- Is Hand Sanitizer Toxic?
- Shutdown is Having 'Notable Impact' on Mortgages
- Stock Markets Around the World Hold Their Breath
- Scientists Discover 'Deadliest Substance'
- Cal Ripken's Mother Thwarts Attempted Carjacking
- $120M Wind Project Scrapped
- Disabled Travelers Blast Airport's TSA Screenings
- The Best and Worst Halloween Candy for Teeth
- MMMM. Bacon Work Could Sell for a Sizzling $100M
- New Book 'Blows JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories Out of the Water
- Prohibition-Era Moonshine is on the Rise
- Computer Programs Help Find the RIght New Hire
- Cops Selling Drugs?
- Twitter Pays Engineer $10M as Silicon Valley Tussles for Talent
- Is it Ok to Air Work Grievances on Social Media?
- There Goes the Holiday Spirit! Macy's Will Open on Thanksgiving Night
- Poll: American Mood Worst Since Financial Crisis
- Revealed: How Pentagon Faked Repatriation of Fallens Soldiers for Years
- Facebook no Longer Lets Users Hide From Search
- School Bans Kids From Playing Tag
- Can a Woman Rape a Man?
- Body Stuffed With Newspaper
- Interns Aren't Protected From Being Groped
- How Survivalists are Preparing for a U.S. Default
- Scientists Make Potential Alzheimer's Breakthrough
- How Sniffing Peanut Butter Can Help Detect if You are in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's
- School Bans Most Balls During Recess
- Spanking With a Wooden Spoon Not Abuse, Court Rules
- New Scam Targets Utility Customers
- Father of Boy, 9, Who Sneaked Onto Flight to Las Vegas Blames Security at Airport
- School District Agrees to Keep Jesus Portrait Off the Wall, Pay $95G Fine
- One in Ten Young People Admit Being Sexually Violent
- 'Treading Water': Saving for Retirement is Harder
- Obama Administration Closes Parts of Ocean in Government Shutdown
- Fill'ER Up! Gas Prices in Biggest Drop SInce 2012
- White Soldier, 20, 'Stabbed to Death' in Possible Hate Crime
- 70 Years Later, World War 11 Veteran Returns Portrait to Red-Haired Girl
- Meet Siri: For the First Time, Woman Heard on iPHONES Revealed
- Giant Hornets Kill Dozens in China
- Walking an Hour a Day Can Cut Risk of Breast Cancer
- Next 45 Days Critical to Save XMAS for Retailers
- Something Congress Could Agree on: Helium
- Study: Daydreaming a Top Distraction for Drivers
- Insane Reason This High Schooler is Being Charged With a Felony
- Want to Know if Somone Fancies You? Listen to Their Voices
- Fast-Food Drive-Thrus are Getting Slower
- NBC Cancels Controversial NRA-Sponsored Show in which Host Kills an Elephant
- Charitable Act Gets Goodwill Worker Fired, Arrested
- NSA Facebook Mining Includes You
- Introducing the TomTato -- A TOMATO AND POTATO JOINED AT THE ROOT
- How You Take Your Coffee Speaks Volumes About You
- Parent's of Dying Girl's Last Wish: Inspires Global Wave of Kindness
- George Washington Finally Get His Presidential Library
- Walmart Pulls 'Naughty Leopard' Halloween Costumes for Toddlers
- 9 Maps that Show How Americans Commit Crime
- Americans Downbeat on Economy Ahead of DC Battle
- School Official: Martin Case Proves Hunting Kids 'Legal'
- Study Suggests Long Commutes May be Driving Away Passion for Politics
- Serious Health Risks of Acetaminophen
- Why Going to the Gym Could Make You Fat
- Driverless Cars Coming, But Consumers Not Ready Yet
- Haunted House Features 'Naked and Scared' Challenge
- Suspended Student May be Expelled for the Year for Playing with Toy Gun in His Own Yard
- 17 Years Until Earth is Tapped Dry
- Five of the Kenyan Mall Massacre Gunmen are American
- Snake on Plane Grounds Flight
- Breakthrough in the Fight Against the Flu
- Website Offers $16K Bounty for IPHONE 5s Hack
- Town Intends to Fire Police Chief Who Posted Gun Videos Online
- iPHONE Recognizes Cat's Pawprints
- Campus Cop Stops Student From Handing Out Constitutions on Constitution Day
- Dairy Queen Manager's Act of Kindness goes Viral
- NASA Says There's no Life on Mars
- We'd Be Together Today, it it wasn't for Chelsea
- The New Bulky Dress Tag
- Online Courses Fail as a Teaching Tool
- Blind Date Challenge: Obama V Putin
- Study: Man-Made Climate Change Threat Exaggerate
- Cher vs. Miley - An Apology
- Theatres Brace for Rules on Accomodating Blind, Deaf
- Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- 'He Attracted More Women than a Shoe Sale at Macy's
- Gas Prices Set Record: 1,000 Days Above $3 a Gallon
- 2,000 Sign White House Petition: Give Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to Putin
- Wait Till You See How a High School Textbook Summarizes Rights Granted in the Second Amendment
- No Public Tours, But 344 Visits by Lobbyists to the White House
- Righting the Costa Concordia
- Time Mag Hides Putin's Success from U.S. Voters
- Ideal Age for American Women is 53
- Where Did that Chicken Come From
- Lobsters May be Fountain of Youth
- Scathing Obituary Goes Viral
- United Airlines Mistakenly Offers Free Fares
- Fire Destroys New Jersey Boardwalk Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Customers Outraged After Kmart Starts Christmas Advertising 105 Days Before the Holiday
- Dislike of Wall Street Hasn't Faded With Crisis
- Florida Pastor Arrested on Way to Burn Qur'ans
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Begin Pushing Water
- How to Say I Love You With an AK-47
- When to Sell an Old Cellphone
- For Sale: Pieces of Nazis' Dark History
- 'Artificial egg' made from PLANTS set to revolutionize cooking goes on sale
- New Defensive Weapon Smartphone Cases Feature Stun guns, Pepper Spray and Knives
- Officials Lose Recall Votes Over Gun Laws
- Strippers Protected by Labor Laws
- McDonald's Has Steak in its Future
- Machines that Know You by Touch, by Voice, Even by Heart
- Pink Slime Makes a Comeback
- Yep, It's Another Housing Bubble
- George Zimmerman is Taken Into Custody After 'Threatening Wife with Gun
- 4th Amendment Fight: Fire Truck Pulls Over DUI Suspect
- $1,129 for a Stroller
- National Media Completely Ignore Man Left Brain Dead by Attacker Shouting 'I Hate White People'
- Lawmaker Wants Officials to Pay for Their Own Portraits
- Fan Dies at 49ers Game on NFL's Opening Sunday
- More Pain at the Gas Pump
- Man Forced to Dance During Job Interview
- Smartphone Apps Take Mom Out of the Nag
- The President and the Foot Controversy
- Man Exposed 300 Plus to HIV, Police Say
- IndianTribe Launches Radio Ad Demanding The Washington Redskins Change their Name
- Marksmen Line up For Drone-Hunting Licenses
- Why Friday's Jobs Number is Make or Break
- Key to Happiness is in Spending Habits
- A Cure for Down's Syndrome
- More Americans Giving up Citizenship
- KKK and NAACP Secret Meeting Ends With Membership Ties
- Ariel Castro is Dead: Monster Cheats Justice by Hanging Himself
- Texas National Guard Refuses to Process Same-Sex Couples Benefits
- Colorado Recall Elections Viewed as Gun Control Litmus Test
- Why Oil Prices May Remain Strong, War or No War
- Crayola Turning Markers Into Fuel
- Baby Brains Hard-Wired to be Fascinated by Calls of Non-Human Primates
- Auto Leasing Surges to Record High
- Dennis Rodman Returns to North Korea
- Microsoft Buys Nokia Mobile Business for Billions
- Tooth Fairy's Generosity Skyrockets to $50
- Unequal Unemployment? Program Helps Certain Laid-Off Workers
- Marijuana is the Most Used Illegal Drug Worldwide But Painkiller Addiction Kills More People
- Study: Americans Driving Less in 46 States
- Satellites Guided Raid that Killed Bin Laden
- Google's Staff Now too Busy for 20 Percent Time Off, Claim Former Employees
- Home Values Rise, But Millions Still Down in Debt
- Ways to Fight Fraud at the Farmers Market
- City Makes Being Homeless Illegal
- Gun Rights Battle: MO. Poised to Enact Law Nullifying Federal Law
- Schools Ban Cheerleaders's Uniforms During Class Day
- Smile! Selfie is in the Dictionary along with Twerk and Bitcoin
- Commander in Cheap: US is a Bargain Manufacturer
- Study: Losing Sports Teams Makes Us Fat
- Syrian Hackers Claim Responsibility for Disrupting Twitter, NY Times Website
- Small Cemetary Sits in Local Shopping Center
- Woman Steals Her Bike Back
- US Automakers Fall Further Behind Foreign Brands
- Rodeo Clown Wants to Shake Obama's Hand
- Theatre won't Show the "Butler" Because of Fonda
- Taxpayer Cost of Housing NYC Prisoners Last Year: $167,000 per Inmate
- He's 6'4", 166 Pounds and in Little League
- Why Can't NASDAQ GET IT RIGHT?
- World War Two Veteran, 88, Dies After Being Brutally Beaten by Two Teenagers in 'Random Attack'
- Packs of Starving Stray Dogs Swarm Detroit
- Despite Deaths, Many Shrug Off Dangerous Driving
- Dr. Phil and the Dangers of Tweeting and Deleting
- 'Boyfriend Tracker' App Raises Stir in Brazil
- Oreos Double Stuff? How About 1.86 Stuff
- Skin Cancer is 70 Percent More Deadly for Men
- Sports Heroes Snub Obama
- Why More Companies are Hiring Part-Time Workers
- The Cowboy's Really are America's Team
- Oldest Globe to Depict the New World May Have Been Discovered
- Student Loan Debt Relief Industry Draws Scrutiny
- Bombing Suspect Took Bullet in the Face
- 'Butler Movie Wrong to Portray Regan as Racist
- Low-Alcohol Wine Set to Boom
- Airports Charge for Wi-Fi Service
- Flip Flops are More Dangerous to Drive in than Heals
- Shock Claim: 40,000 Public School Teachers Moonlight on Sugar Daddy Site
- Princess Diana Assassination Claims are 'Mystifying Stunt'
- VIDEO: Dog Battles Doorstop...and everyone wins
- More Videos from the Impressionist Everyone is Talking About
- Dating Sites Offers Free Divorce
- Villagers hold Google Street View worker hostage after accusing him of being a government spy
- VIDEO: Baby panda meets mom for the first time
- Does Facebook make you feel worse about life?
- Woman deemed too sexy to serve in politics
- TEST: How old are you ears?
- Cops to hand out snacks at hemp fest
- Are You Smarter Than a Middle Schooler From 100 Years Ago?
- Woman Shocked by Coffee Bar Receipt
- Heidi Fleiss Faces Pot Charges
- "Duck Dynasty" Political Run?
- Condo Association Refuses Property Sales To Any Couples ‘Living In Sin’
- VIDEO: Car Dealer Sued for Tasering Employee
- Out of this world space burial
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Apple's Next iPhone, The iPhone 5S
- Swiss sales assistant: 'Oprah's a liar'
- Woman gets $55K hospital bill after being bitten by a Copperhead snake
- Sinkhole swallows parts of resort near Disney World
- Doctor charged in $35M Medicare scam gave fake diagnoses, Feds say
- Baby can't be named 'Messiah,' Judge Rules
- Man lives in a dumpster
- New Iphone coming soon
- PHOTOS: See Beyonce’s new look
- PHOTO: Funny RSVP Card Gets Specific About What Will Not Be Served At Wedding
- 11-Year-Old British Girl Has A Higher IQ Than Einstein
- VIDEO: Bowler's Perfect 300 Game Ruined by Freak Error
- One of the Rarest Things You’ll See in Baseball: Batter Strikes Out After One Pitch and 9 Seconds
- The "Jeopardy" Decision Causing Controversy
- Happiest States in America - Where are you?
- What Little Boy Wore to Walmart Caused a Fight
- Animals Twerking: One Dance To Unite All Species (VIDEO)
- The Heartwarming Story Behind Viral Photo of Marine Who Lost 5K to 9-Year-Old Boy
- Enquirer: Monica Lewinsky Sex Tape to Bill Clinton Revealed
- "Carlos Danger"?: 10 Celebrity Aliases
- WATCH: Woman Flips Out At Apple Store Employee After Showing Up To Genius Bar Without An Appointment
- ‘Toilet-To-Tap’ Water Purification Coming To CA
- Scrap Yard Workers Search For Couple Who Accidently Trashed Life Savings
- Dogs CAN See in Color
- Boy Inhales Blowgun Dart
- It's a King!
- Royal Baby Watch Starts as Princess in Labour
- Netflix Makes Emmy History!
- A Secret Message in New Wendy's Logo?
- SMILE AT WORK: Your friends...
- See 'Rolling Stone" Boston Bomber Cover
- 2-Year-Old Cancer Patient, Gets The Sweetest Pizza Party Of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Obese Boy Scouts Excluded From This Year’s National Jamboree
- Are Twinkees Really Smaller?
- Reason to Smile as you Start Your Week!
- LAUGH AT WORK: I Hate Mondays...
- QUIZ: "Which Golden Girl Are You?"
- Viral Time-Lapsed Video Shows a Woman Learning to Dance Like a ‘Human Optical Illusion’ Over a Year
- What's it Cost to Rent an Apartment in New York?
- University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
- What This 7-11 Clerk Did After a Robber Threatened His Life Got Him Fired
- World bets on British royal baby name, sex
- Caught on Tape: Hero Cop Saves 2-Year-Old Girl From Deranged Knife-Wielding Man With One Very Accurate Shot
- Mom, 52, Poses as Daughter to Take Exam
- This Could Change the Way You Watch Movies Forever
- Remember Kate Gosselin? Now a New Photo Controversy
- Companies Are Even Taking Away Personal Desks
- Crime of Passion: Watch What Happens When a Very Angry Wife Finds Her Husband With Another Woman
- See: Note Will Restore Your Faith In Parking Officials
- Watch: Adorable Duckling Terrifies Family Dog
- Small Creature Saves Boy from Rare Cancer
- Chances of This Happening on a Golf Course Are Very Rare!
- Cute Video Alert: Sea Lion Pup Jumps Onto Boat, Cuddles With Driver
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces $500 Fine and a Year in Jail
- The fight to free 'Happy Birthday'
- HGTV has a star-spangled tablecloth problem
- Sesame Street Designs Online Kit For Kids With Parents In Prison
- D.C. residents can apply for pot card
- Top 10 City Beaches Around the World
- Kanye West Takes Back Taylor Swift Apology
- An All American Home!
- Is the Movie Biz Dead?
- Man Accidentally Sells $23,000 Item for $10 — But the Significant Monetary Loss Is Not the Worst Part
- Shocking Killer Whale Encounter
- Inside the World’s most expensive motorhome
- Country axes bikinis for 2013 Miss World pageant
- Alligator takes pit stop near intersection
- Justin Bieber’s Astronaut Dreams To Come True
- Six-Year-Old Gets Controversial Haircut
- School won’t let student wear Marine Corps uniform at graduation
- Hangover-style: Lawyer trashes Las Vegas luxury suite
- Student fined $1,000 for wearing eagle feather at high school graduation
- Man Pulls Off Double Lottery WIn
- Man Cuts Off 27 Inches of Hair
- 10 Craziest Mom Scams
- Starbucks Shoos Smokers Away, Cigarettes Banned Within 25 Ft. Of Entrance
- Top 10: Wackiest advertising campaigns ever
- Top 10: Man caves of all time
- The Most Creative Fast-Food Job Application?
- Justin Bieber Booed While Accepting Milestone Award
- BILLION dollar deal makes 26-year-old America's next tech tycoon
- Million Dollar Rocks Film Festival
- Study: Handbags May Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet Seat
- Country Runs Out of Toilet Paper
- Man Hovers Drone Over a Family’s House for ‘Research’
- "Star Trek' Could Have Been Very DIfferent
- Taylor Swift Fan Arrested for Swimming to Singer's Beach Pad
- Disney Now Investigating Parents' Scheme
- Scientist Grows $325,000 Burger Using Stem Cells
- Council 'Disturbed' That Fire Chief Chauffeured Son, Date to Prom in Fire Engine
- Bald Eagle Steals Fish Right Off Fishing Pole
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
- Mom Speeds Up to 140 MPH in a 900 HP, Manual Sports Car
- ‘Ice Tsunami’ Videos Out of Canada and Minnesota are Pretty Incredible
- High-Speed Ferrari Crash Is Terrible & Horrifying
- Angelina Jolie's Medical Revelation
- ‘Space Oddity’: International Space Station Commander Reprises David Bowie’s Classic…240 Miles above the Earth
- Long Lost Sisters Reunited At Track Meet
- Judge bans girl, 14, from EVERY school in the county!
- Woman Kicked Off Plane for Refusing to Stop Singing Whitney Songs
- Seven cyber-criminals part of $45m '21st century bank heist'
- 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Not Impressed by Food at White House Dinner
- See the "Kiss Cam" Video Everyone's Talking About
- Newly Weds Told To Live Separately
- Prince Harry Begins U.S. Tour
- See These New Airport Sleeping Pods!
- 7-Month-Old Waterskiing Baby Is Beyond Epic (Video)
- 105-Year-Old Woman Reveals Bacon as her Secret behind Long Life
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Explains Why Some Say He Hates Fat Chicks
- 12-Year-Old Confronts Officer About Illegally Parking His Bike
- Singer Lauryn Hill gets 3 months for failing to pay taxes
- Teacher Gets $85,000 in flag stomping deal
- Raw video: Bieber attacked in Dubai
- Cicadas are back!
- Viagra to be sold online
- Over the top baby clothes
- Charges coming for YouTube videos?
- Reese Witherspoon’s arrest video is now public, and it is awesome
- ‘Redneck Day,’ ‘White Trash Wednesday’ don’t go over so well at public schools
- Super Drunk Principal Gives Cuffs The Slip
- Hilarious Parent Reactions to a Cruel Texting Prank From Their Kids
- CA Teacher and Student Fight on Tape
- News Blooper: Weather person never stops the forecast!
- Ballparks with the most expensive and cheapest beer [SLIDESHOW]
- 'Self-cleaning shirt' released by US firm
- Anne Frank's Diary Too 'Pornographic' For 7th-Grade Students?
- Beards: What Women Really Want
- Woman calls 911 because of frisky kittens!
- The 7 Germiest Places at the Gym
- Tim Tebow....Out!
- 20 Tiny Homes From Around the World
- Reality Star Shows Off Big Engagement Ring
- Man arrested for selling newborn grandson on Facebook
- SKY FALL! Man tumbles off Empire State Building
- Tattoo Warning for First Daughters
- Virgin America flights allow mile-high flirting
- Alligator Stalks Little Boy
- Danica Patrick told to ‘shut up and race’
- WATCH: Military Mom Delivers Big Surprise to Daughter
- Dad Punches Croc to Save Son
- WATCH: Teen Contestant Steals the Talent Show!
- 8-Year Old Scores TD During College Game
- Baby Is Seriously Not Impressed With His Brother's Attempt To Sing 'Happy Birthday'
- WATCH: Soccer Player BITES Opponent During Match
- VIDEO: Reporter Covers China Earthquake While Wearing Wedding Dress
- Surprise Found Inside Book From 1963
- Singer Becomes Police Officer
- WATCH: Fighter Jets Rattle Freeway Drivers
- Amazing Underage Rock Stars Rock It Out
- Man's Trash Collection Worth Over $100,000
- A Pot Holiday in Denver
- Geyser Erupts In Parking Lot
- Washington McDonald's Supports Transgender Rights With Bathroom Message
- Receipt Leads To Million Dollar Lawsuit
- Moms Group Wants Kmart's 'Ship My Pants' Commercial Pulled From The Air
- Her Mom's Obit Got Her Fired
- US tourist faces jail in Turkey for collecting beach 'stones'
- Maternity Photo With Husband Goes Viral
- Hollywood's Most Hated Celebs: Do You Agree?
- About Jay-Z: We've Got Better Things to Do
- Fork vibrates when you eat too quickly
- Woman Called 911 "Because She Was Lonely"
- Inside The Elite Swiss Boarding School Where The World's Most Powerful People Send Their Kids
- Is This the Best Animal Picture Ever?
- Donald Trump Booed Out of Madison Square Garden
- Dangerous New Car Trend Your Should Know About
- Rare Lamborghini Worth Up to $1.7 Million Goes Up in Flames
- How Much Tape Does It Take to Lift a Car?
- See 8 Amazing Tiny Apartments
- 7-year-old steals the show during spring game
- Airport Baggage Handler Accused of Stealing $84,000 Worth of Belongings from Passengers
- Mohawk gets kindergartener suspended
- Dreamliner Back in the Air!
- Medical Pot for Dogs?
- 4-Year Old Refuses to Kiss Prince!
- Fast Food Workers Go On Strike
- Police Warn Students Not To Play Kicking Game
- Man Enjoys Beings a Mermaid
- "Real Housewives" Brawl
- Woman Fakes Her Own Funderal
- LEAKED: Here's What Facebook's New Phone Software Will Look Like
- VIDEO: First Look Inside The Sinkhole That Killed A Man In Florida
- VIDEO: Skyscraper Engulfed in Flames
- Flights to cost more for overweight passengers
- 4 percent of Americans believe lizard people control world
- See The Strange Red Arcs in the Sky
- Student Livid Over School Dess Code
- Hackers Expose J.Lo, Lady GaGa Finances
- See The Anti-Drone Hoodie!
- Justin Timberlake to Make White Hosue Debut
- 18 Photos of Presidential First Pitches — Just in Time for Baseball Season
- Driver Crashes Into Walmart And Attacks Customers
- "Buckwild" Cast Member Shain Gandee Found Dead
- Food Fight: Man Arrested After Throwing Dinner at McDonald’s Worker
- Chevy Has Revived A Barely Street-Legal Version Of Its Iconic Camaro
- Dog Walks 10 Miles For Love
- Is there a Mistake in a Geico Ad...or Just Awkward? WATCH
- WATCH: Baby Born 15 Pounds, 7 Ounces: 2nd Biggest Baby Born Naturally in UK History
- Bible comes to life as locusts swarm Israel
- WATCH: 2-Year-Old ‘Bedtime Bandit’ Picking a Lock to Get Stuffed Animals
- Disabled man awarded $8000 after being stranded on Disneyland ride
- Yahoo Buys A Mobile News Startup Founded By A 15-Year-Old For $30 Million
- Pro Golfer Pulls Off Unbelievable Swing: Climbs a Tree and Shoots a Perfect Backwards, One-Handed Shot into the Fairway
- Pepsi bottles get first makeover in two decades
- World’s smallest blood monitoring implant tells your smartphone when you’re about to have a heart attack
- Prince Harry to visit the United States
- Kate Answers Whether She Wants a Boy or Girl Baby
- Breath Test for Stress
- Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look like President Obama?
- Company Makes Eggs Without Chickens
- Red Bull Says It's Being Blackmailed
- New Claims That Ben Affleck Is a Spy
- Girl Goes To School With Backpack Full of Money
- Teens accused of ‘gallon smashing’ at local store
- Dennis Rodman to Rome; Meet with the New Pope?
- Does Taylor Swift Toss Her Fan Mail?
- Viral Video: Funny Kids' Reaction to 'Harlem Shake'
- Basketball Coach’s Celebratory Gatorade Bath Goes Terribly Wrong
- Billy Joel Stuns Vanderbilt Student; ‘Greatest Moment’ of His Young Life
- Idaho Girl Scouts seek end to sales tax on cookies
- Dog Swallows 111 Pennies
- Google to Pay For Eavesdropping
- What It's Like To Quit Facebook
- Crazy Critter Crashes a Soccer Match and Bites Player
- Google's Talking Shoe Motivates You to Move
- Loyal German Shepherd Prevents Owner From Committing Suicide
- High school student says teacher made her give lap dances to male students — in class
- Martha Stewart's S-Bomb After Court
- WWE Legend Dead at 58
- Are the Royals Expecting a Daughter?
- Dog Helps Save Polish Girl's Life
- Craziest End to a High School Basketball Game You May Ever See
- School sends letters to parents telling them their kids are fat
- Teacher Makes Guns Threat On Chalkboard
- TSA Suspects Adult Toy Fans
- Looking for Love at Wal-Mart
- School Locked Down Over "Fresh Prince" TV Theme Song
- IRS Has New $430k Beef with T.O.
- Fashion Show Turns to Fashion Brawl (Video)
- Second-grader suspended for having breakfast pastry shaped like a gun
- You Can Make YouTube Do "The Harlem Shake"
- Does Fingernail Length Predict Success?
- Beyonce Makes Big Demands!
- Woman Sues FedEx Over Alleged Marijuana Delivery Gone Wrong
- Florida man shot by his dog, police say
- Lousy taste ‘Buds’ lawsuit
- Plans for Titanic replica set sail as Australian billionaire avoids sink jinx
- Man arrested after calling 911 nine times trying to order a cheeseburger
- Restaurant Owner Finds Dedicated Teen Walking 10 Snowy Miles for Job Interview — Guess Where He’s Working Now
- Study: Facebook status updates more memorable than human faces
- 9-year-old rapper's adult-themed videos prompt state probe
- Winner Kicked Out Of Oscars For Throwing Paper Planes
- Can Your Pet Get Food Stamps? YES
- Why Did a Photo Gets a Travel Blogger Thrown Off a United Airlines Flight?
- See the Amazing Half-Court, Tumbling Trick-Shot Orchestrated by a College Cheerleader
- Bad News Buried in the Bible?
- Study: Beards Can Prevent Skin Cancer
- Student’s Clever Response to Test Question Goes Viral
- Is This the Most Ingenious Résumé You’ve Ever Seen?
- Whole Foods' Ad Outrages Neighbors
- No More Anonynous Comments on the Web If...
- ‘Zombie’ Cells That Can Increase Performance After Death?
- Is This the ‘Worst Free Throw Ever’?
- 11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital
- Crazy Things People Have Tried To Deduct on Taxes
- Wild Video Captures the Massive Cafeteria Brawl Between Muslim and African-American Students at Minn. High School
- Burger King Battle: A Man and His Cold Onion Rings
- FBI: Man Slapped Crying Toddler On Delta Flight
- Police Lock Down High School After Food Fight Out of Control
- Blade Runner Oscar Pistorius charged with murder...of girlfriend
- Apple loses right to iPhone name in...
- Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas
- Awkward Family Photos For Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
- Valentine's Gesture From Dead Husband To Wife Will Make You Melt
- Airline Crew....Gone Wild!
- Meet a 9-Year Old Genius
- Mom's Response To Her Daughter Calling Her Fat
- 3-Year-Old Caught Red-Faced in the Sprinkle Jar (But Wait Until You Hear His Denials)
- California no longer requiring eighth graders to take Algebra
- Could this 'Star Trek' headband help banish migraines?
- Man's Startling Claim Against an IRS Agent
- MTV Renews ‘Buckwild’ For Season 2
- How Much TIme Do You Spend Cyber Loafing? A Lot Apparently
- First Grader Becomes Youngest Person To Develop Mobile Game App
- Flash Mob Mayhem: New York Powerless
- Library Gives Free Pole Dancing Lessons To Help Boost Attendance
- Feds Consider Tax on....Pot
- Purple Patch of Mysterious Jelly-Like Spheres Found in Ariz. Desert
- School District considers copyright policy that takes ownership of students’ work
- ‘I Give God 10%’ Tip Story Takes Interesting Twist: Pastor Revealed & the Waitress Has Allegedly Been Fired
- Woman Headed To Granddaughter's Recital Cited 4 Times For Speeding
- Police Accused of Cuffing 7-Year-Old & Interrogating Him for Hours Over $5
- Family Pet Survives 30 YEARS Living in a Record Player Box Inside Filthy Storage Room
- 6-Year-Old Expelled for Bringing Toy Gun to School
- Cats: Natural Born Killers?
- Taco Bell pulls Super Bowl ad after allegations that it’s insensitive to vegetable lovers [VIDEO]
- Students read Pledge of Allegiance...in Arabic
The Cutest Sporting Event of the Year!
See the phoots!
- Texas Inmate, Set To Be First Woman Executed In U.S. Since 2010
Man Arrested in Ohio After Posting Photo With Baby, Gun
A man is being held on $2,000 bond after he was accused of posting a photo on Facebook that showed him with a baby and a gun.
- Nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions
Home Sells for $117.5 Million!
It's the highest-priced residential sales ever in the U.S.
- Couple Finds Evidence of 'Big Foot', They Say
- Can Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow just date already?
Powerball Winners Surprise Their Small Town.
Last year, Mark and Cindy Hill made a pledge as they received their portion of the largest Powerball jackpot in history.
Coins Sells for 70 Times Its Value
A man who died in a climbing accident unknowingly bequeathed a valuable inheritance to his family - a rare coin struck after the turbulent birth of the United States.
5th Grader Shows Paper Gun; Searched in Front of Class
Melody Valentins grandfather had made her the gun " which resembled a piece of paper with a chunk torn out of it " the day before, and she stuck it in her pocket and forgot about it.
- Soccer Star Ejected After Kicking Ball Boy in the Ribs — and Cameras Caught It All (VIDEO)
Is this Super Bowl ad too sexy?
Mercedes ad getting attention even before the game on Feb. 3.
- "I'm in," Star Says of "Saved by the Bell" Renion
- "Saved By The Bell" Reunion: "I'm In
- Is there a Dirty Facebook Secret?
- Who Will Play Ronald Reagan in the Coming Movie?
Pope on social networking: the virtual is real
Pope Benedict XVI put Catholic Church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Waiter Refuses to Serve 'Discriminatory' Customers
The waiter was offended and said he would not serve them, so they left.
This Is a ‘Beast’ of a Chicken Egg (VIDEO)
Sean Wilson posted a video showing what he calls a beast of an egg.
Sheryl Crow Talks About Lance Armstrong
Crow sat for the interview with Entertainment Tonight in order to address rumors she knew about Lance's illicit use of performance-enhancing drugs for years.
- Mother Dismayed When 4-Year-Old Goes to Dentist for Routine Procedure and Comes Out Looking Like This (Image)
- Loyal Dog Continues to Attend Mass Every Day at Church Where His Owner’s Funeral Was Held
- China Seizes TVs
The cover letter is unapologetically honest and people on Wall Street are calling it one of the best letters they have seen.
It is not clear why the victim had diamonds in his possession, or why he did not take them inside the restaurant with him while he was eating.
Bill Clinton: Hillary's "Got Time To Have Three More Husbands" (VIDEO)
What he said about Hillary's future husbands.
- Big News for 'Same Name' Couple
Woman Solves 'Wheel' Puzzle with One Letter (VIRAL VIDEO)
She "had a good feeling" about it.
See the Half Court Shot Everyone's Talking About
A fan somehow landed the ball on the back edge of the rim...and it got stuck there!
200 Brawl at Baby Shower
It was a violent brawl at a Massachusetts baby shower in which bottles and punches were thrown and furniture was smashed.
Why Everyone is Buzzing About This Photo
Many are touting the image as a shining symbol of love and dedication.
Teacher Sues After Officials Demand She Remove Bible Verses, Religious Items From Classroom
A Christian high school teacher in Cheektowaga, N.Y., is suing her employer after district officials told her to take personal signs and religious items out of her classroom.
Oh those Beauty Queens...
Miss California (Leah Cecil) thought euthanasia was a vaccine.
An "Armed Fortress" Neighborhood
The group, named Citadel, intends to purchase 2,000 to 3,000 acres for the project in western Idaho.
Is This the World's Worst Landlord?
When actress Laura Evelyn inspected an apartment for rent in London, she says that she was handed a typed list of 31 "house rules" by her potential landlord.
Images Showing a Red Dust Storm Overtaking Australia’s Coast Are Breathtaking
Western Australia was exposed to a haboob " a large dust storm " earlier this week, which resulted in stunning images of a massive, red wall of dust as it approached Onslow.
Valuable Items Recovered at Goodwill
When a keen-eyed employee at Goodwill came across a striking painting of a woman sipping a cup of tea, she knew well enough to set it aside.
Meet The ‘Meanest Mother In Wyoming’ — Another Example Of Good Parenting?
This advertisement is burning up the Internet and will probably end up being featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
10 words/phrases the FBI may be searching for in your emails
New software co-developed with the FBI might allow companies to sift through employees emails to identify a problem before its too late. Here are 10 words/phrases they're looking for.
Dancing Baby ‘Storms the Stage’ During Dad’s Christian Concert — and Steals the Show (VIDEO)
Christian Singer Coffey Anderson was in for a surprise when he performed at a New Years Eve concert in Irving, Texas. As he was smack-dab in the middle of a song, his young son stormed the stage and began dancing feverishly. The crowd, naturally, loved it.
Restaurant Turns to Facebook to catch Tip Jar Thief
The restaurant owners chose not to file a formal report, but they have been in contact with the sheriff's Office where a representative says social media has changed the landscape of law enforcement.
Is this the Best Pickpocketer in the World?
Although you might not consider pickpocking anything but a crime, perhaps after watching a man considered one of the best pickpocketers in the world, youll see a bit of art in the practice.
A Fork That Watches What You Eat?
The $99 HAPIfork, available this spring, uses sensors to monitor its movement from plate to mouth.
Loyal Italian Cat, Toldo, Brings Gifts To Owner's Grave (Photos)
A loyal cat has been bringing his owner small gifts everyday in a show of affection. The catch? The cat's owner has been dead for over a year.
Something Odd Seen on Mars (Photos)
New photos of Mars from NASA's Curiosity rover have sparked a buzz of discussion over an odd formation that some have dubbed a "flower" embedded in a Martian rock.
Musician Recovers iPhone From Thief Using a Computer, $20 and a Hammer
While out on the town on New Years Eve, 27-year-old musician Nadav Nirenberg lost his iPhone in the back of a cab. But...
President for Life?
Congressman reintroduced a bill to repeal the 22nd amendment establishing term limits for the president.
Town Offers $25 to Incinerate Video Games
A Connecticut town thirty miles from Sandy Hook will give people $25 to incinerate their violent video games.
Armed Police Officers Booted from Denny's Restaurant
An Illinois police chief is ordering his officers to get their pancakes from anywhere but Dennys, calling the restaurant political stupidness.
- Coming Soon
AP News Wires
"DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES"
NEW YORK (AP) -- Andy Serkis doesn't mind being the man behind the ape.
SALEM, Ore. (AP) -- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Economists downgrade forecasts for US growth
WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. business economists have sharply cut their growth forecasts for the April-to-June quarter and the full year. Yet they remain optimistic that the economy will rebound from a dismal first quarter.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
IN THE NEWS: VA. POLICE WON'T SEEK NUDE PIX OF SEXTING SUSPECT
McLEAN, Va. (AP) -- It had a certain "eewww" factor to it -- and now police in Manassas, Virginia have decided against it.
© 2014 Sinclair Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved.
Local 12 WKRC-TV is the local station for breaking news, The Weather Authority forecast, traffic alerts, community news, Cincinnati Bengals and Reds sports updates, and CBS network news and entertainment programming for the Cincinnati and the Tri-State area of Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana, including Anderson Township, Avondale, Blue Ash, Bond Hill, Camp Washington, Cheviot, Cleves, Colerain Township, Columbia-Tusculum, Corryville, Norwood, Delhi, East Price Hill, Golf Manor, Hyde Park, Lebanon, Loveland, Lower Price Hill, Madeira, Mariemont, Mount Adams, Mount Airy, Mount Healthy, Mount Lookout, Mount Washington, Oakley, Over-The-Rhine, Reading, Sedamsville, Sharonville, Springdale, St. Bernard, South Cumminsville, Symmes Township, Mason, Hamilton, Union Township, Walnut Hills, West Chester, Wyoming, West Price Hill, Westwood, Winton Hills, Alexandria, Bellevue, Covington, Crescent Springs, Erlanger, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Fort Wright, Florence, Hebron, Highland Heights, Newport, Southgate, Villa Hills, Walton, Aurora, Greendale, and Lawrenceburg.