Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Local Teen Burned in Fire Home from the Hospital

ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WKRC) -- A local teenager badly burned in a fire is home for Christmas.

Victor Petychev and his mother were burned in a fire at their home on Queensway Lane in Anderson Township on Thanksgiving night.  Victor suffered second degree burns to his face, hands and foot and has been in the hospital ever since.

He has cerebral palsy and because of that he is in a wheelchair and cannot speak.  Although he has a long road of recovery ahead of him Wednesday night Victor and his mother are spending the holiday together in temporary housing.


VIDEO HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!