Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire destroys home in Dry Ridge

DRY RIDGE, Ky (WKRC) -- Everyone is safe after a fire burns through a home in Dry Ridge.

The fire started at a house on Lemon Northcutt Road near Farm Road in Grant County late Wednesday night. Crews say the homeowners weren't home at the time of the fire.

Investigators believe the flames may have started in a chimney, but it's unclear exactly what sparked it.

The house is a total loss.

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates! 

VIDEO HERE 
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!