Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Person Hurt During Fire in Carthage

CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- A person was taken to UC Medical Center Saturday morning after being hurt during a fire in Carthage.

Crews were called to a home on Vine Street near 66th Street about 3:45 a.m. That's where a fire appears to have started in a basement. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control quickly. A damage estimate was not immediately available.

Officials on the scene say the person who was injured has minor injuries. It's still not clear how the person was hurt.

Follow Local 12 on Twitter @Local12, and LIKE us on Facebook for updates!

VIDEO HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!