LOCAL 12 - Search Results
Wood stove may have started Boone County fire
BOONE COUNTY, Ky. (WKRC) -- Crews are still trying to figure out what sparked an overnight fire in Boone County.
Firefighters arrived at a home on Bullitsville Road near Petersburg at 12:45 a.m. for a report of fire starting in a wood stove. It's still unclear at this time if the stove was the exact cause of the fire.
Everyone home at the time made it out safely. The extent of the damage is unknown. Bullitsville road was closed while firefighters put out the flames.