LOCAL 12 - Search Results
Animals killed in Milford Twp. fire
MILFORD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WKRC) -- A heat lamp may have started the fire at a barn in Milford Township that spread to a house.
The fire started at the barn on Huston Road just before 7 a.m. It then spread to the back of the house. Firefighters had to haul water to fight the fire.
A calf and some chickens died in the fire. There were no other injuries. A deputy tells Local 12 that the heat lamp may be the cause, but they will investigate.