Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire destroys Boone Co. home and propane tank

BOONE COUNTY, Ky. (WKRC) -- Fire gutted a home in Boone County Monday morning and caused a propane tank to explode.

Firefighters were called to the 15000 block of Glencoe Verona Rd, near the Boone - Gallatin County line at 8 a.m. They say the gas grill propane tank did not start the fire, it exploded as a result of it.

The woman who lived at the home suffered a minor injury to her arm as she tried to fight the fire. She didn't have to go to the hospital. The house was destroyed.

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates!


WATCH HERE

 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!