Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Charcoal from grill starts fire at Northside home

NORTHSIDE, Ohio (WKRC) -- Discarded charcoal from a grill is to blame for a late night fire in Northside.
 
Just after 11 p.m. Sunday night, crews were called to Kirby Avenue near Pell Street for reports of a fire.

Charcoal from the grill had been placed in a bucket outside and caught the back of the house on fire. The fire did not spread into the home and no one was hurt.

The family was not displaced and was able to return to their home.

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates!



WATCH HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!