Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Dryer starts home fire in Walnut Hills

WALNUT HILLS, Ohio (WKRC) -- A defective dryer is to blame for a house fire in Walnut Hills early Saturday morning.

A woman called 911 around 1:15 a.m. to report a dryer was on fire in her home on Morgan Street near Concord in Walnut Hills.

Fire crews arrived and found smoke in the basement. It was brought under control in about 30 minutes. No one was hurt.

Damage is estimated at $10,000.

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.

WATCH HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!