Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

High school senior dies of caffeine overdose

LAGRANGE, Ohio (WKRC) -- A high school senior was found dead a week before graduation due to a caffeine overdose, according to the coroner.

Logan Stiner from LaGrange, southwest of Cleveland, had more than 70 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of blood in his system.

The coroner said most energy drinks have three to 15 micrograms of caffeine.

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.


WATCH VIDEO HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!