Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Grill brush leads to injury

CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Many people will be grilling out for Father's Day Sunday.
  
But there is something everyone needs to watch out for when it comes to cleaning that grill.  A Washington State woman wound up in the hospital with a perforated bowel after eating barbecued chicken.
  
It turns out small, wire bristles from a grill brush had stuck to the grill and made it into the food.  The Centers for Disease Control said this isn't an isolated thing.  The CDC recommended cleaning grills with a scouring pad, a paper towel soaked in hot water or a putty knife.



Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates!

WATCH HERE
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!