Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fries spark fire that leaves 30 homeless

COVINGTON, Ky. (WKRC) -- Steak fries sparked a fire at an apartment complex and now 30 people are out of a place to stay.
    
Firefighters told Local 12 a man was cooking fries in the oven when they caught fire.  It happened at the Crowne Points Apartments on Edgecliff Street in Covington.  The fire was put out quickly but smoke ran the hallways and forced neighbors out of the building.
    
Firefighters said there was extensive smoke damage throughout the building.  The Red Cross is helping the families.
    
No one was hurt.

Click here to watch story

Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!