Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Mobile home catches fire in West Chester

WEST CHESTER, Ohio (WKRC) -- A mobile home caught fire around 1:30 a.m. on Robert E. Lee Lane in West Chester.

Neighbors say a ceiling fan caught fire, though investigators have not confirmed that.

A woman who was inside at the time was burned on the hands, but refused treatment.

No word on how much damage was done.

Click here to watch story


Follow us on Twitter @Local12 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates!
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!