- United Nations Confirms Syria Used Chemical Weapons
- Turkey Says it Shot Down Syrian Helicopter
- Local Doctors Help Syrian Refugees
- Possible Elimination of Syria's Chemical Weapons
- Syrian Rebels Skeptical of Chemical Weapons Deal
- Obama Conditionally Backs Offer on Syria
- Area Lawmakers Respond to President's Address on Syria
- Syria Accepts Weapons Plan, Strike Momentum Eases
- Syria says it accepted Russian weapons proposal
- Obama Backs UN Discussion of Syrian Arms Proposal
Since when did Democratic and Republican Roles Switch Over Combat?
Updated: Tuesday, September 10 2013, 04:02:48 PM
Republicans lawmakers have always been thought of as hawks, while Democrats more akin to doves. Are the roles reversing?