- Preparing for tornadoes in large cities
- 11 year hoax, two moons August 27?...NOT
- Explained: Why humid weather can feel so much worse!
- Reducing carbon with algae at local power plant
- Invasive plants hurting environment
- Lack of smog alerts for Cincinnati
- Severe weather categories to be increased to five
- Why was the thunder so loud?
- Cooler temps save at least one community money
- Recent rainfall, temperatures leading to busy mosquito breeding season
- How to stay cool in hot weather
- Reports of fireball sightings explained
- Erica Collura with your Cedarville tornado overview
- What is a Blood Moon?
- Sign up for weather emails
- What is a Weather Model?
- November Comet Watching
- What Is An Upper-Level Disturbance?
- Dewpoint Vs. Relative Humidity
- The Wind & How It Forms
- Winter Precipitation Types
- Clouds & How They Form
- Warnings, Watches, And Advisories
How to stay cool in hot weather
Updated: Tuesday, June 17 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Erica Collura gives good tips on how to stay cool in hot weather.
-Wear light weight, light colored, loose fitting clothing.
-Drink plenty of water.
-Eat smaller meals more often.
-Avoid strenuous activities.
Follow Erica Collura on Twitter @Erica_Collura and LIKE her on Facebook