- How to stay cool in hot weather
- Reports of fireball sightings explained
- Erica Collura with your Cedarville tornado overview
- What is a Blood Moon?
- Sign up for weather emails
- What is a Weather Model?
- November Comet Watching
- What Is An Upper-Level Disturbance?
- Dewpoint Vs. Relative Humidity
- The Wind & How It Forms
- Winter Precipitation Types
- Clouds & How They Form
- Warnings, Watches, And Advisories
Sign up for weather emails
Updated: Tuesday, March 11 2014, 04:22 PM EDT
Click HERE to receive an email when severe weather affects the viewing area. You choose the counties and alerts you want to receive.
Click HERE to receive weather emails in the morning or the afternoon. Each email will contain a message from our weather team and a link to your personal forecast service.