Fire that started in attic damages NKY home
FLORENCE, Ky. (WKRC) - A fire that started in an attic severely damaged a home in Northern Kentucky on Thursday.
Crews were called to a residence on Taramore Drive off Wetherington Boulevard in Florence.
Two firefighters were trapped for a short time while fighting the flames, but they were able to get out unharmed. Two other firefighters sustained minor injuries.
No one who lives in the home was there at the time. Officials say lightning sparked the fire.
The Red Cross is attending to those who were displaced.